Jets embarrass themselves again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

Re: Jets embarrass themselves again

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Look at Pezzy all but encouraging Bustchise, the board's worst Jets troll or troll altogether. 

What a disgrace.

Pezzy supports any anti-BB individual because it aligns with his hatred towards BB as the architect of this entire thing, which he clearly never understood, blinded by his lust for Brady.  That in itself is beyond strange since BB drafted Brady and coaches him.

It simply cannot be made up.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Notice the part about "at least he's not a pathological liar who makes up crap just to cause trouble" .

You even do it to fellow Pats fans.  He doesn't..

He attacks you, not the team. DUH!

He's here because he hates you. Period

I'll take him over you 100 times out of 100 and not afraid to say so.

Not because of bb or TB or anyone else.  It's because you're a punk azz, trouble making, psychotic liar, and instigator, who needs his pansy azz kicked.

P.S.  The greatest gm in the world never had pathetic defenses for years or held on to a crappy QB. 

You see, those two things are a CONTRADICTION.

Your whole life is a contradiction.

[/QUOTE]

So, basically, what you're saying is, you and are jealous that BB is the real reason for the Pats success. 

Bustchise wants it to be about anything but BB because of his Jets loserdom. Understood.  BB ran like hell from that mess in 2000 and it is still a mess 15 years later.

Meanwhile, you are so enamored with Brady while being brainwashed by the anti-BB media like an absolute inbred deluxe who took the bait so easily, you two are two peas in a pod.

You belong together. This is the hilarity and disturbed nature of how you and Butchise align. Congrats!  You're both mental! Yay!

RKrap, you, Bustchise, Mt Hurl, etc, all have this creepy allegiance to being miserable but the difference between Bustchise and you is, you have no reason to be!

We're the most spoiled NFL fans in history! History! We'd have 8 SB rings here if no salary cap, and yet, you're miserable.

That's called a disease.

Your 45 year old virgin buddy Busty only has this to hold onto. He wants so bad what Pats fans have and you're just like him except a supposed Pats fan.

Think about that. 

[/QUOTE]

Yes, Queenie, I want a superbowl win a decade ago sooooo badly.  Bwahhahaahahahahahahahaha!

#NotSinceSpygateBitches

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Look at Pezzy all but encouraging Bustchise, the board's worst Jets troll or troll altogether. 

What a disgrace.

Pezzy supports any anti-BB individual because it aligns with his hatred towards BB as the architect of this entire thing, which he clearly never understood, blinded by his lust for Brady.  That in itself is beyond strange since BB drafted Brady and coaches him.

[object HTMLDivElement]

Notice the part about "at least he's not a pathological liar who makes up crap just to cause trouble" .

Not because of bb or TB or anyone else.  It's because you're a punk azz, trouble making, psychotic liar, and instigator, who needs his pansy azz kicked.

P.S.  The greatest gm in the world never had pathetic defenses for years or held on to a crappy QB. 

[/QUOTE]

So, basically, what you're saying is, you and are jealous that BB is the real reason for the Pats success. 

Bustchise wants it to be about anything but BB because of his Jets loserdom. Understood.  BB ran like hell from that mess in 2000 and it is still a mess 15 years later.

Meanwhile, you are so enamored with Brady while being brainwashed by the anti-BB media like an absolute inbred deluxe who took the bait so easily, you two are two peas in a pod.

You belong together. This is the hilarity and disturbed nature of how you and Butchise align. Congrats!  You're both mental! Yay!

RKrap, you, Bustchise, Mt Hurl, etc, all have this creepy allegiance to being miserable but the difference between Bustchise and you is, you have no reason to be!

We're the most spoiled NFL fans in history! History! We'd have 8 SB rings here if no salary cap, and yet, you're miserable.

That's called a disease.

Your 45 year old virgin buddy Busty only has this to hold onto. He wants so bad what Pats fans have and you're just like him except a supposed Pats fan.

Think about that. 

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

I don't think bb is responsible for the Pats success, at not least wholly.

I think the Qb has a lot to do with it and that's your problem.

I think  as coach and QB, they are great together.  Gm, not so much.

I think the gm has hurt the team with poor picks and Fa's and dead money and that's my honest opinion.

I don't give a flip, if you agree in fact I'm glad you don't.  You're not wired right.

I think the coach is excellent, except when he plays Coughlin. LOL

YOU have divided the board into BBBWs and TBbw's.  YOU!!!!!

With you, it's either or and that's pathetic and nothing but a troll tactic.

Most people think they are harmonious together and don't care to chose between them but if I am forced to chose, I'm picking the QB because I don't believe bad defenses make good teams..

Don't EVER put words in my mouth, AGAIN!.

You have the most distorted comprehension of any living being, I've ever encountered.

I said I prefer bustchise over you because you're a liar and trouble maker. Period.

You start crap with every living being that doesn't believe your whacked out logic.

Well guess what, troll, few do and you will end up alienating them too, because that's what you are..

That's exactly what I said and exactly what I meant.

Nothing to read into that other than it's you people despise, not BB, and that's a FACT!.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to TheRealBustchise's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

What a disgrace.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

That's called a disease.

Think about that. 

[/QUOTE]

Yes, Queenie, I want a superbowl win a decade ago sooooo badly.  Bwahhahaahahahahahahahaha!

#NotSinceSpygateBitches

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

OK, that wasn't nice.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

[QUOTE]

You might have to put 95% of us on ignore before it's over.

Sorry about that.

[/QUOTE]

Nah I don't put anyone on ignore. I just ignore posts if I think someone is trolling or attacking me and that's rarely happened here. I have zero reason to put you or anyone else on ignore. The only one who really annoys me is Bustchise and since I ignore him, he doesn't do anything anyway. It truly works. I wouldn't lie to you or any Pats fan here. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Sorry about that.

[/QUOTE]

Nah I don't put anyone on ignore. I just ignore posts if I think someone is trolling or attacking me and that's rarely happened here. I have zero reason to put you or anyone else on ignore. The only one who really annoys me is Bustchise and since I ignore him, he doesn't do anything anyway. It truly works. I wouldn't lie to you or any Pats fan here. 

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Let me ask you?

What makes more sense, a jets fan that comes here to troll or a supposed Pats fan that psychotically attacks every single poster (other pats fans) that doesn't agree with him?

Other teams fan trolling boards= normal.

Supposed (and I do doubt that) Pats fan that attacks 95% of the other Pats fans and spews nothing but hate to all, because they don't lick  bb's balls?  Not Normal

95% of the posters can't be wrong yet you and others think we should be the ones to just ignore it?

Did that work with Rkarp?  Ha!

He still talks shiiiit about him every chance he gets.  He's sick.

Nope, the solution is to expel the demon, not ignore it,

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

What a disgrace.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

That's called a disease.

Think about that. 

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

I don't think bb is responsible for the Pats success, at not least wholly.

I think the Qb has a lot to do with it and that's your problem.

I think  as coach and QB, they are great together.  Gm, not so much.

I think the gm has hurt the team with poor picks and Fa's and dead money and that's my honest opinion.

I don't give a flip, if you agree in fact I'm glad you don't.  You're not wired right.

I think the coach is excellent, except when he plays Coughlin. LOL

YOU have divided the board into BBBWs and TBbw's.  YOU!!!!!

With you, it's either or and that's pathetic and nothing but a troll tactic.

Most people think they are harmonious together and don't care to chose between them but if I am forced to chose, I'm picking the QB because I don't believe bad defenses make good teams..

Don't EVER put words in my mouth, AGAIN!.

You have the most distorted comprehension of any living being, I've ever encountered.

I said I prefer bustchise over you because you're a liar and trouble maker. Period.

You start crap with every living being that doesn't believe your whacked out logic.

Well guess what, troll, few do and you will end up alienating them too, because that's what you are..

That's exactly what I said and exactly what I meant.

Nothing to read into that other than it's you people despise, not BB, and that's a FACT!.

[/QUOTE]

BRILLIANT! (stands and applauds) 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Sorry about that.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Let me ask you?

What makes more sense, a jets fan that comes here to troll or a supposed Pats fan that psychotically attacks every single poster (other pats fans) that doesn't agree with him?

Supposed (and I do doubt that) Pats fan that attacks 95% of the other Pats fans and spews nothing but hate to all, because they don't lick  bb's balls?  Not Normal

95% of the posters can't be wrong yet you and others think we should be the ones to just ignore it?

[/QUOTE]

(Stands and applauds again)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Sorry about that.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Let me ask you?

[/QUOTE]

Stands and applauds again

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

might as well get out of your system now cause you won't be doing that during the season. What was Eli 1 for 4 with a pick?  Was thst the 1?   Bwwaaahaaaa

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tydog. Show Tydog's posts

Kinda hard to play D without viable options at CB

"I swear it upon Zues the most exceptional runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler"  Socrates

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

[/QUOTE]

Do I ever get to be a 46 or 47 year old virgin?  It seems that in QueenieLand, time stands still... like he's 11 forever.

[/QUOTE]

......says the loser whose life is so empty he spends all his time trolling another teams forum!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Why are you posting about the Jets??  You were talking to yourself for the 1st 4 posts! You have the market cornered when it comes to embarrassing yourself!   Wow.....  This just in... Dalton is pretty good. All I heard was how bad he was a couple weeks ago after getting paid yet he took over a 4 win team and has made the playoffs every year. He throws a nice deep ball, is not a Championship caliber QB yet but is the best option for the team. Their offense does not Stink and their D is pretty Good. Held us to 6 pts last year

"A lot of bookies are probably mad at us right now, but we don't give a damn, ... We're the champs!!"

Ty Law after his team defeated the Rams in SB 36.

12. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts