jets excuses starting already

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Re: jets excuses starting already

In Response to Re: jets excuses starting already:
    [QUOTE]whos complaining?  when did they let you out of rehab?  Didnt you die?  I must be in the twilight zone cuz I coulda sworn you stabbed the shizz outta yourself and your moms found you dead...
    Posted by whodeawhodat[/QUOTE]
    At least their reporting the injury. With BB you never know the extent of one. He may lose his edge if he says too much. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

[QUOTE]whos complaining?  when did they let you out of rehab?  Didnt you die?  I must be in the twilight zone cuz I coulda sworn you stabbed the shizz outta yourself and your moms found you dead...

Grow up, you always come on here ripping an insulting people. Stay in your own backyard!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

QQ

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoPinkHatPatsFans. Show NoPinkHatPatsFans's posts

PhatRex and Whodat done here.  It only took 2 weeks into the season to see their fraudulent commentary come true.

Did you enjoy the highest paid lineman false start twice and get pasted by Terrell Suggs all night?

How about Slauson?  he's pretty good and he helps D'Bustashaw like Faneca did for 2 years, didn't he?

Maybe the stats don't lie, huh, Whodat?

PSL sales up this week?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

whodunce, calm down fool.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

It's not important what they say.  What bothered me wasn't the Jets loud, long rants.  It was the MEDIA that ate it up, and crowned them paper champions.  THOSE are the fools I want to shut up.  The Jets are who we thought they were.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

I am a bit pissed off right now...If a report came out about TB tweaking his quad you would be too.  Then again, he would just show up on the injury report as leg.  bleh...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

lol, did you just quote denny green?  thanks, i needed a good laugh.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

No excuses, Jets!

Warren, Bodden, Kaczur, McGowan all went down for us. We aren't complaining, you shouldn't either. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=4249aeab72fb3ca8db9f6a5c43989257&plckUserId=4249aeab72fb3ca8db9f6a5c43989257" target="_parent">whodeawhodat is also known as leon posting as someone else because he has been banned so many times he needs a new nickname and because he doesnt have the man-hood to show his real name in here....why? He's leon, he's not normal!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

Have anybody noticed it took till thurs. for the trolls to come out!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

been here on and off throughout the week, heavy workload this week...your link is broke, I aint leon.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

[QUOTE]been here on and off throughout the week, heavy workload this week...your link is broke, I aint leon.
    Coolok sure

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"I am a bit pissed off right now...If a report came out about TB tweaking his quad you would be too. "

Grow up. Whether Revis is tweaked or not they aren't going to throw to him, so his injury is inconsequential as long as he can play. Whereas if Tom Brady is injured it affects everything. 

Your defense will be fine in my opinion. I'd save most of your worries for the offensive side of the ball.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Old Mcdonald had a farm ee i ee i oh and on his farm he had Darrelle Revis ee i ee i oh with a cluck cluck here and a cluck cluck ther here a cluck there a cluck everywhere a cluck cluck Old Mcdonald had a farm ee i ee i oh and on his farm he had Rex Ryan ee i ee i oh with a oink oink here and a oink oink there here a oink there a oink everywhere a oink oink

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

I'm surprised there isn't a "Brady must take steriods" thread. I mean after all since his career began he's been on the injury list as "probable" and with a "shoulder" injury. Is it humanly possible that someone could heal that quickly? I mean this puts Welkers recovery to shame. How does an injury like "shoulder" thats been present for years just fix itself? I think Goodell should investigate this!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

[QUOTE]" I am a bit pissed off right now...If a report came out about TB tweaking his quad you would be too. " Grow up. Whether Revis is tweaked or not they aren't going to throw to him, so his injury is inconsequential as long as he can play. Whereas if Tom Brady is injured it affects everything.  Your defense will be fine in my opinion. I'd save most of your worries for the offensive side of the ball.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

oh please, if I compare this to one of your cbs going down it would make no difference.  if I compared this to Sanchize going down most of you would think that would make the jets better.  Just pointing out the significance of it, I would hardly call it inconsequential.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

Hey...

Tweak this....

Be a Warrior or stay home....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]I am a bit pissed off right now...If a report came out about TB tweaking his quad you would be too.  Then again, he would just show up on the injury report as leg.  bleh...

whodounce:

I completely understand why you are mad, I feel for you. You woke up to find out you team sux, you are in for a beating at home this Sunday, (oh that would be two, ouch), your mom looks like your coach and your girl looks like your mom...

I get it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

They're sounding like whining Red Sox fans.  Injuries are part of the deal.  If you lose it's because your team wasn't good enough, not because somebody got hurt. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFCMal. Show SFCMal's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: jets excuses starting already : whodounce: I completely understand why you are mad, I feel for you. You woke up to find out you team sux, you are in for a beating at home this Sunday, (oh that would be two, ouch), your mom looks like your coach and your girl looks like your mom... I get it.
    Posted by gmbill[/QUOTE]

Now thats funny right there, and also : They are who we thought they were.....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

About Reavis and shutting down Moss...  I didn't think Moss was the only receiver on the field.  If Reavis takes comfort in shutting down Moss while his team loses 31 - 14, as it did last year in the 2nd game, his head is in the wrong place.  All Moss did was take him out of the plays and open the field to the others.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

there will be a beating given out on Sunday.  It will be your offense that takes it in the mouth.  and bill, you must be borderline ratarded, moss took a db out of the game?  okay, good going moss.  there were about 16 other allstars out there that took Revis out of games too lol.  I used to give your posts more credit before I read that gem.

And for everyone else that is chiming in about the Jets being losers, come and get some of these losers on Sunday.  We are gunna put a beating on you and then we will both be 1-1. 

Red Sawks? really, I know that this forum is filling up now that the Sawks are watching the playoff race but I take offense to that.  Before all the sawks fans jump in and say how much better they are as a franchise than the jets, you guys had a great roster with your pieces intact to hang for a few years.  Instead you lose your core.  Shoot, Johnny Damon doesn't even want to come back to your cesspool of a stadium.  That is too freaking funny. 

That must have hurt wicked hard, lololololol.

Sections
Shortcuts