jets eyeing 300 pound russel

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfan1994. Show patsfan1994's posts

jets eyeing 300 pound russel

not shocked i even said i would see them signing him to push sanchez. saw it on bleacher sorry cant do links

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: jets eyeing 300 pound russel

They announced they aren't interested.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to PhatRex's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

They announced they aren't interested.

It's because BB was thinking about bringing him in for a visit and it pushed up his price tag to high.

The price doesn't have to come up much to ou I'd the cAsh poor Jests

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

they might as well sign him as an o-lineman....it would be better than any of the o-lineman they have now.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mia76. Show mia76's posts

I wonder why no one is talking about the Jets doing a package trade to some team with lots of cap room - Revis and Sanchez straight up for a QB prospect - Alex or Flynn? They lose the best corner, but also dump Sanchez's outsized contract - with their cap space, that would be a huge win.

I can't believe they would seriously look at Russell, but strander things have happened.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

They need something to counter act those OL butts for when their QB's run into them.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000132416/article/new-york-jets-reportedly-dont-want-jamarcus-russell

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to mia76's comment:

I wonder why no one is talking about the Jets doing a package trade to some team with lots of cap room - Revis and Sanchez straight up for a QB prospect - Alex or Flynn? They lose the best corner, but also dump Sanchez's outsized contract - with their cap space, that would be a huge win....

Can't just trade away your salary cap problems, cap hits would accelerate.  Even if they could deal them, not sure if either SF or SEA would benefit from any such deal, especially since they're both pretty set at CB and would have no use whatsoever for Sanchez.  Hard to see anybody taking Sanchez in a trade.

As for Russell, all these stories about teams being interested are just his agent spreading rumors. Nobody is going to want that slob.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

If I was BB, I would sign him, drag him around for a few months and cut just for the laughs of watching the Jets immediately snap him up for Intel....I doubt we'd have to worry that he would actually retain any.

Sections
Shortcuts