Jets fan apologizes for sending death threats to Sanchez

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Jets fan apologizes for sending death threats to Sanchez

From yahoo.com:

A fan has apologized, but the NFL said it is looking into the death threats made on Twitter against benched New York Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez after his poor performance on Monday night.

The Newark Star-Ledger made contact with the fan, who apologized for the threats, saying he was not serious.

A 25-year-old man going who identified himself to the paper as Brave Grancru tweeted out the following in the wake of the Jets' loss.

Among the tweets he sent out targeting Sanchez included: "DON'T COME TO PRACTICE WEDNESDAY I PROMISE YOU BULLETS EVERYWHERE...@Mark_Sanchez"

He then tweeted, "SANCHEZ BETTER HAVE ARMED SECURITY AT PRACTICE !! YOU THINK IMMA SIT HERE & WATCH THIS BULLS--- ??"

The man tweeted photo of himself wearing a Jets cap, and captioned the photo by saying "TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT YOUR KILLER !! WEDNESDAY NIGHT NIGHT..."

Grancru admitted to drinking during the game and tried to downplay the remarks.

"People get threatened every day on Twitter," Grancru said. "Because it's Mark Sanchez it doesn't make it (any different). If I'm in trouble, everyone should be in trouble, you understand what I'm saying? I apologize, it was wrong my remarks, but they're just Tweets.

"It's not like I'm in a stadium shouting in his face, I'm not going to his house or going to practice. It's just a Tweet. It's my account and I Tweeted something."

True enough, but in the wake of the heightened alert and sensitivity to violence and mental illness given the tragedy of last week, the remarks are at the very least in extremely poor taste. Any sort of threat right now is going to be taken with the utmost seriousness, no matter the intent or the target.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

Re: Jets fan apologizes for sending death threats to Sanchez

He's clearly a sick loser who is an embarassment to Jets fans and fans of sports in general.

I liken this guy to the clown who tweeted the "N" word when describing Ward's goal against the Bruins to win the series for the Capitals lasr season. It was a black eye to Bruins fans even though it was one scumbag's racist opinion.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to ROWDYRODRUST's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He's clearly a sick loser who is an embarassment to Jets fans and fans of sports in general.

I liken this guy to the clown who tweeted the "N" word when describing Ward's goal against the Bruins to win the series for the Capitals lasr season. It was a black eye to Bruins fans even though it was one scumbag's racist opinion.

[/QUOTE]

Probably Leon

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to Jets' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey More Rings-How are ya?!

No I would never threaten anybody over a stupid game played by millionaires. You see my life doesn't revolve around a sports team like so many of your lives do.

Nope it's God family and friends. Not Brady Bb and Welker.

Learn from Leon!

[/QUOTE]

thats funny because it obviously matters to you enough to troll on an enemy teams forum all the time, and make many accounts. if the jets were good, you would be on here professing their greatness. since they are complete sh,it, you act like you dont care. great fan you are!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

He is a loser idiot who should be held accountable.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey More Rings-How are ya?!

No I would never threaten anybody over a stupid game played by millionaires. You see my life doesn't revolve around a sports team like so many of your lives do.

Nope it's God family and friends. Not Brady Bb and Welker.

Learn from Leon!

[/QUOTE]

Your life revolves around a team you dislike. Your Patriot Envy is tearing you up inside! Pathetic.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey Redsox fan-How are ya pal?You seem a little worked up today. I'm noticing a lot of that in here today. It must be from the lack of sleep on Sunday night after watching the pats lay that egg against the 49ers. I understand your concern and your edgeiness.

Go get a bite to get a bite to eat. You're like the guy on the Snickers commercial when you're hungry.Don't worry we'll be here.

[/QUOTE]

ill admit that last part of your post was kinda funny lol, but no im not worked up. i just dont get how you can say you love the jets and all of a sudden when they suck, you just dont care. if you dont care about them, then why come on here?

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey Redsox fan-How are ya pal?You seem a little worked up today. I'm noticing a lot of that in here today. It must be from the lack of sleep on Sunday night after watching the pats lay that egg against the 49ers. I understand your concern and your edgeiness.

Go get a bite to get a bite to eat. You're like the guy on the Snickers commercial when you're hungry.Don't worry we'll be here.

[/QUOTE]

LEON, I believe the Patriots are going to the playoffs. Yes they lost to the 49ers but the JETS laid a big one against the 5-9 Titans. Why do you troll this board? Your 8.5 million dollar a year QB is holding a clip board for your 3rd string QB. your 2nd string QB wants out of NY. I don't blame him, enough of the Tebow side show. I did catch up on my sleep watching the Jets-Titans game. 44 years and counting HAHAHA

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey redsox fan - How are ya!? I come here for the entertainment value. I get some of these guys wound up tighter then a baseball. Take a look at this guy Glen R's comments towards me.

It's borderline obsession. Everyewhere I go to post he always follows. It's a bit creepy but entertaining as all h ell.

I mean it when I say that any sports team doesn't get me that excited. Win lose or draw I still have bills to pay and a job to do. I come in here to get pats fans worked up and I must say that I do an excellent job.

Just ask Glen R...LOL

One more thing- You said that "all of the sudden the Jets suck"all of the sudden?? How old are you...LOL

[/QUOTE]

i know they havent been good for a long time, but i was referring to this season when saying "all of the sudden".

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Sanchez didn't trade up to draft himself. Threats are threats. This clown should be held accountable.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey babe I'd like to threaten you for all the threads that you post about your obsession for Tom Brady.

If Brady is so good then he would have hit Welker on the numbers last year in the SB. He does that and the pats win. he didn't and they lost.

It's all on Brady. It's always on the QB.

[/QUOTE]

Spare us your 2nd grade football knowledge goofball. Anybody who knows this game even a little knows Welker dropped the ball.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

I've forgotten more about the greatest ever played then you will ever know there Babe.

[/QUOTE]

Get back to us when you learn how to speak english.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I've forgotten more about the greatest ever played then you will ever know there Babe.

[/QUOTE]

Get back to us when you learn how to speak english.

[/QUOTE]

There is no chance you can educate a mental midget.

Let the poor boy be. He's really harmless.

His Mom wishes she aborted.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ROWDYRODRUST's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Probably Leon

[/QUOTE]

Hahahahahahahahaha!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Guys, imagine your team invented the butt fumble, that they crowned themselves champions before every season, that they not only have to demean opponents to feel good about themselves but they have to demean each other (and this, by the way, explains how Braylon Edwards got back on the team). That the team you root for has the most embarrassing history of any team since 1969. Imagine that your memories are of Richard Todd and Rich Kotite and  Golston. The inability to keep Riggins or Belichik. That the most entertaining moments of your team's history are many of the most embarrassing moments in the NFL over the past 40+ years. That the player you think of as your best of all time had even worse passing numbers than Sanchez and never had a winning season after 1968 (his 4th year in the pros I believe).

Imagine all that and more and you will realize why Leon is here. He desperately needs to feel good about the Jets but there is no way a rational brain can. So he has to engage in mental gymnastics and bravado in order to try to achieve his aim.

Feel sorry for him. As Mr T once said "Pitty the poor fool".

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

What were you correcting in my last post? makes perfect sense to me.

[/QUOTE]

"I've forgotten more about the greatest ever played then you will ever know there Babe."

For one... A third grade dropout knows the difference between then and than. But you don't. Imbecile.

For two.... The greatest "what" ever played? Imbecile.

For three... Couldn't you find a more trite and stale insult than this? Imbecile.