Jets fan apologizes for sending death threats to Sanchez

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Re: Jets fan apologizes for sending death threats to Sanchez

In response to Jets' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey More Rings-How are ya?!

No I would never threaten anybody over a stupid game played by millionaires. You see my life doesn't revolve around a sports team like so many of your lives do.

Nope it's God family and friends. Not Brady Bb and Welker.

Learn from Leon!

[/QUOTE]

And yet you troll on ANOTHER team's SPORT'S forum.  My lord, the irony.  Leon, you are literally too stupid to insult.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sanchez didn't trade up to draft himself. Threats are threats. This clown should be held accountable.

[/QUOTE]

I agree with Babe on this one...you can't put that stuff out there and not expect people to take it seriously.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"You see my life doesn't revolve around a sports team like so many of your lives do."

Umm well since you're the only one indulging in the schmuckiness of trolling another team's forum I'd say you have a pretty serious sports hangup. Admittedly it's more of a compensation issue but nevertheless it still keeps you in here as opposed to doing something productive with your life. It's too bad you haven't put out a tweet like that as at least then you might get the help you need. 

Instead you have to go through life with an "Internet bully" hangup.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

I hope the FBI looks at every aspect of his life, and brings him in for questioning. Stupid Stupid to do that. Worse is his attitude afterward- everybody does it. No everybody doesn't do it I wonder in his drunken rage if he would have shot him if he could have gotten to him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to ROWDYRODRUST's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He's clearly a sick loser who is an embarassment to Jets fans and fans of sports in general.

I liken this guy to the clown who tweeted the "N" word when describing Ward's goal against the Bruins to win the series for the Capitals lasr season. It was a black eye to Bruins fans even though it was one scumbag's racist opinion.

[/QUOTE]

Well, with most fan bases he would be an embarassment. For the Jet fan base..doesn't really stick out much.