Jets Fan Posting

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

Jets Fan Posting

Here is a post from a reasonable Jets fan over on their board.

"I am getting a bit sick of looking up at the Patriots in the standings. It really is disgusting how good this team still is. Every year you think you can stick a fork in them but they keep winning. Are they perfect? No. They have gotten some very lucky breaks over the last 3 games and could have easily lost at least 2 of them. However; they never beat themselves and they seem to squeeze every drop of talent out of every player who steps on the field (Danny Woodhead!!!).

I expect us to lose games this year but it's frustrating because we need to be nearly perfect to keep pace with NE."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Re: Jets Fan Posting

In Response to Jets Fan Posting:
    [QUOTE]Here is a post from a reasonable Jets fan over on their board. "I am getting a bit sick of looking up at the Patriots in the standings. It really is disgusting how good this team still is. Every year you think you can stick a fork in them but they keep winning. Are they perfect? No. They have gotten some very lucky breaks over the last 3 games and could have easily lost at least 2 of them. However; they never beat themselves and they seem to squeeze every drop of talent out of every player who steps on the field (Danny Woodhead!!!). I expect us to lose games this year but it's frustrating because we need to be nearly perfect to keep pace with NE."
    Posted by hang3xc[/QUOTE]

Coaching and discipline.

Very simple.

Bluster is more fun, but discipline wins games.

I heard that the Green New Jersey punter is actually given authority to call a fake punt whenever he feels like it.

Can anybody verify this?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheldong. Show sheldong's posts

Every team gets lucky breaks.  What about the Jets vs. Denver?  Otherwise, seems like a reasonable guy.  So, we now have taken two from other teams in our division -- Welker and Woodhead.  Is there a really good "W" we can take from Buffalo? Smile

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In Response to Re: Jets Fan Posting:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Jets Fan Posting : Coaching and discipline. Very simple. Bluster is more fun, but discipline wins games. I heard that the Green New Jersey punter is actually given authority to call a fake punt whenever he feels like it. Can anybody verify this?
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

amen

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from akius. Show akius's posts

In Response to Jets Fan Posting:
    [QUOTE]Here is a post from a reasonable Jets fan over on their board. "I am getting a bit sick of looking up at the Patriots in the standings. It really is disgusting how good this team still is. Every year you think you can stick a fork in them but they keep winning. Are they perfect? No. They have gotten some very lucky breaks over the last 3 games and could have easily lost at least 2 of them. However; they never beat themselves and they seem to squeeze every drop of talent out of every player who steps on the field (Danny Woodhead!!!). I expect us to lose games this year but it's frustrating because we need to be nearly perfect to keep pace with NE."

Posted by hang3xc[/QUOTE]

Its true, its because the way we run our team. Keep ur head down and concentrate on your job u'll still get into the playoffs. U guys got two shut down corners and a good D line.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Coaching and a competent QB.

The don't have these two things.   I tried to warn their dumb fans, but they were belligerent had become brainwashed by the media and then lashed out when I or others pointed this out to them.

They also have a one year window with more and more pressure adding up for Hair Gel.

They did this to generate PSL sales.  When their knee jerk team building concepts become exposed during the season, we'll see how mouthy RipFace and others are here.

Red Flag #1:  When your QB spends more time telling you how good he is or how he'll do better next time, that's never going to work.  This is Jay Cutler Jr in the works.

Now, after their arrogance and over-confidence has festered through the first two months, we see them caught with their pants down. Just like last year.

Their best chance was last year, but they didn't have a QB, and still don't.

I thought the GB Safety's (Collins) comments were most telling when he said Sanchez makes basically one throw and the coaches have no confidence in him.

And this is AFTER a bye against an injury riddled team. 

They have the main things you don't want:

1. Immaturity
    2. Poor Leadership/Coaching
    3. A False Swagger

It's the Chargers/Cowboys disease.

Just a matter of time.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

If Revis is a shut down CB as is Cromartie in 2010, then McCourty has been every bit as good and is a shut down CB.

Revis hasn't played that well, folks. He's been hurt or underperformed.

McCourty has been more productive than Revis.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

[QUOTE] They have the main things you don't want: 1. Immaturity 2. Poor Leadership/Coaching 3. A False Swagger It's the Chargers/Cowboys disease. Just a matter of time.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]
    haha, my thoughts exactly. I actually think the Jets and Rex are trying so hard to "out do" the Patriots. They aren't focused on finding and refining their style of play. A complete shut out at home against that Packer defense will definitely raise some eyebrows. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

[QUOTE]Every team gets lucky breaks.  What about the Jets vs. Denver?  Otherwise, seems like a reasonable guy.  So, we now have taken two from other teams in our division -- Welker and Woodhead.  Is there a really good "W" we can take from Buffalo?
    Posted by sheldong[/QUOTE]

donte witner

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

[QUOTE]Coaching and a competent QB. The don't have these two things.   I tried to warn their dumb fans, but they were belligerent had become brainwashed by the media and then lashed out when I or others pointed this out to them. They also have a one year window with more and more pressure adding up for Hair Gel. They did this to generate PSL sales.  When their knee jerk team building concepts become exposed during the season, we'll see how mouthy RipFace and others are here. Red Flag #1:  When your QB spends more time telling you how good he is or how he'll do better next time, that's never going to work.  This is Jay Cutler Jr in the works. Now, after their arrogance and over-confidence has festered through the first two months, we see them caught with their pants down. Just like last year. Their best chance was last year, but they didn't have a QB, and still don't. I thought the GB Safety's (Collins) comments were most telling when he said Sanchez makes basically one throw and the coaches have no confidence in him. And this is AFTER a bye against an injury riddled team.  They have the main things you don't want: 1. Immaturity 2. Poor Leadership/Coaching 3. A False Swagger It's the Chargers/Cowboys disease. Just a matter of time.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]...blah blah blah says the know-nothing big-mouth. GB does have a lot of injuries. However, a certain old-man with ankle injuries didn't exactly bend over (like you do for BB) yesterday and gave NE a pretty good run for it's money. You still have to play GB too gabby so let's wait and see. The Jets laid a real stinker yesterday. So did NE in the second half in week two--ZERO POINTS. Oh wait, that's right...the D was still young, there were injuries, Goodell had the refs in the jets back pocket....excuse excuse excuse

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from habssuck09. Show habssuck09's posts

Blame it on your punter Fat Rex did

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Let those who wish to cast aspersions fire away in any direction they choose.  

The original post in this thread reflects the thinking of a mature and knowledgeable football fan who sees a franchise 210 miles to the northeast that is a perennial contender.  He is justifiably disappointed.  The Jets may yet still win the division but I don't think so. 

Funny, no matter how reasonable and intelligent a thread begins there always seems to be a poster or two who wants to take it south.  For my money when one checks the attitude and sour grapes at the door it makes for much more relevant and enjoyable reading.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from joerock22. Show joerock22's posts

Now if only we could get all Patriots fans to be that mature.  I'm thinking of those horrible "haha, let's laugh at the Jets" threads that appeared yesterday afternoon.  Wouldn't it be great if we could all act like our team has won before? 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Freeway555. Show Freeway555's posts

That post wasn't from a Jets fan, some Pats fan wrote it

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets Fan Posting : ...blah blah blah says the know-nothing big-mouth. GB does have a lot of injuries. However, a certain old-man with ankle injuries didn't exactly bend over (like you do for BB) yesterday and gave NE a pretty good run for it's money. You still have to play GB too gabby so let's wait and see. The Jets laid a real stinker yesterday. So did NE in the second half in week two--ZERO POINTS. Oh wait, that's right...the D was still young, there were injuries, Goodell had the refs in the jets back pocket....excuse excuse excuse
    Posted by RipFace[/QUOTE]

This is your response? Your team plays at home and scores no points off a BYE and this is your desperation statement in dealing with your future as a Jets fan?

lol!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

[QUOTE]That post wasn't from a Jets fan, some Pats fan wrote it
    Posted by Freeway555[/QUOTE]

Please do correct me if I'm wrong but it appears that the post being quoted by the original poster in this thread is from a Jets fan who posted it on a Jets board.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

That's correct but he was clearing it up for the guy above who called him a Jets fan.

It's a quote from a rare, rational Jets fan carried over by a Pats fan from a Jets board.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

[QUOTE]ATJ, maybe I was a little harsh but I wasn't even responding to him. Had I been, I'm sure I would have rephrased a little. This was a reasonable post from a frustrated fan. What I can't stand is when Jet fans have this newly found sense of ownership of the east. When they win the division, the conference or the suberbowl I'll say at least they've earned a little bragging rights. When they act the way they did in this past off season bragging and spouting off before they even hit the practice field I'm going to take offense until they do. They clearly want all the recognition, now earn it. 
    Posted by Sam-Adams[/QUOTE]

Couldn't agree more on the 'win-something-first-before-breaking-out-the-bragging/ownership-rights' view, Sam.  On that score, I'll never forget Tedy Bruschi's comment after eliminating the brag-infested Colts in the playoffs a few years ago:  'We don't talk; we just play.'  And that attitude will be the order of the day so long as BB is the coach. 

Fire away, fans of other teams.  There isn't a better football coach anywhere than BB.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets Fan Posting : This is your response? Your team plays at home and scores no points off a BYE and this is your desperation statement in dealing with your future as a Jets fan? lol!
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]...Yes it is. If you don't like it. eff you. So they lay a big fat egg? And NE has NEVER? It certainly wasn't what I was hoping for but I am looking forward to this week's game to get back on track. Go back to your dissertations about run/pass ratios, 4-3 and 3-4 philosophy and whatever else your boring life contains and let people who can speak without making everything into an argument do so. You can't even deal with obvious patriot fans without making snarky, insulting comments. No wonder nobody cried when you were banned. The comments about how you were an obnoxious tool were spot on...even from Patriot fans.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Looks like Rip is bothered.   Very obvious with his insecure behavior here, as our guest on this PATS board.

Enjoy, Rip!

We'll take this as a quick backpedal after an embarrassing Jets loss and chuckle at your very existence here as an obnoxious Jets fan.

2010 NY Jets:The only team in NFL history to score no points at home off a Bye week.

Tears!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Just leave, dork.

You can't even stay away after your team chokes one down at home to an injury riddled NFC team.

And don't be so arrogant thinking you walk into Detroit for a win, either, hotshot.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

[QUOTE]Just leave, dork. You can't even stay away after your team chokes one down at home to an injury riddled NFC team. And don't be so arrogant thinking you walk into Detroit for a win, either, hotshot.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]..why would I stay away? I come in here and admit they stunk. If I didn't, tools like you would say "he disappeared" just like JBolt or Ravens fans do. You play GB too so talk big after you win. And who says I am arrogant about winning in Detriot? You love to put words in people's mouths don't you. Worry about your own game against Cleveland and stop obsessing about the Jets. Every post you make no matter what the subject has a comment about the Jets....obsess much Mr Trombone? The only thing you put in your mouth is your foot

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I agree with Sam Adams. You absolutely had it coming. 

You and your little Jersey Shore fanboys in the wife beaters, dance around here mouthing off, daily.

Take your medicine, Snooki.

Sections
Shortcuts