Jets Fan Posting

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Re: Jets Fan Posting

DEC 6th - 8:30pm - Bring em ON!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

In Response to Re: Jets Fan Posting:
    [QUOTE]Rip, you had it coming. You and Whodat have been here slashing and tearing since the practice field.  Green Bay's a great team, a lot of people had them picked to win everything until they lost half their team to injuries but they're still a great team. Putting up a goose-egg after the bye is more than disapointing, that's horrible and it just happens to happen the same week the Pats become the best team in the league. Like I said, you knew what was coming when you clicked that mouse 
    Posted by Sam-Adams[/QUOTE]..Sam please provide examples of me "Slashing and tearing". I have never mentioned Spygate, boasted about the Jets being the best team in the league, or definitely winning the SB. The others have (Leon, etc) and they can say what they want but I did not. And what have I said on this (and other threads) about the game. THEY SUCKED. So what do you do now? You learn and move on to the next game. As for the man-lover Rusty Trombone, his Jersey rants (where I don't live) are more than amusing. It's obvious he's very familiar with the show so it must be on his DVR for constant viewing. Get your jollies from the Situation there Rusty?? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

No, I get my jollies from Snooki.   I like her orange tan.

Where are you from, Rip? Long Island?   Upstate?

Please, share with us your legendary NY Jets based roots. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

PhatRex, is the one I'd like to see banned. His command of the English language is pathetic, he can't formulate a proper sentence and yet he come's here trashing everybody. He's the most arrogant, obnoxious loud mouth that come's here!! Everybody is either stupid, moron or an idiot!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

[QUOTE]No, I get my jollies from Snooki.   I like her orange tan. Where are you from, Rip? Long Island?   Upstate? Please, share with us your legendary NY Jets based roots. 
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]..and you can share your Patriots roots too. North Shore of LI. Currently Brooklyn Heights

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

It's a simple formula, Jet fans. 

BB + TB = SBAD

Bill Belichick + Tom Brady= Superbowls all day!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]PhatRex, is the one I'd like to see banned. His command of the English language is pathetic, he can't formulate a proper sentence and yet he come's here trashing everybody. He's the most arrogant, obnoxious loud mouth that come's here!! Everybody is either stupid, moron or an idiot!!
    Posted by southnpatsfan[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

And you will also notice that PhatRex, who was obnoxious for most of the day yesterday, disappeared like a puff of smoke when the Pats took charge of yesterday's game and is conspicuous by his absence today.

You may or may not like RipFace, but at least he's here taking his medicine.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

He is?  I see him lashing out, not really taking the medicine.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

[QUOTE]He is?  I see him lashing out, not really taking the medicine.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

At least he showed up, not like fatboy hiding in his mom's basement!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

This thread looked really good at the outset.  A Pats fan quoting a rational, intelligent, informed Jets fan voicing his opinion.

And then, for whatever reason, it becomes a pi$$ing contest.  Which accomplishes exactly what?  Which provides what kind of insight into the game? The team(s)? Which is entertaining in what way (unless of course one gets off on reading that. . .stuff). 

It truly is a shame.  And that is my opinion. 

And I want to point something out here:  I accused no one.  I impugned no one.  I called no one any names.  I commented solely on the content of the posts and the behavior.  So what's my point?  You can offer critical commentary without hurling personal insults. Try it some time.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

Hey Rip

Hey Rip
    I'll give you this. At least you don't think the sky is falling. 5 & 2 is the 2nd best record in football. Your team laid an egg (yes, the Pats have too / 31-0 Buffalo, 2003, Game 1) You could end up w/a 13-3 record (obviously losing in the Pats rematch) or maybe 12 & 4 (losing to the Steelers also) Who knows ??? (Personally I hope they lose the next 50 straight, sorry, I was born this way)
    The VAST majority on the Jets board really appeared to be abandoning ship Monday morning though, which is pitiful considering you've got a 5 & 2 record with a favorable schedule the rest of the way (save for Pats & Steelers)

PS. When I read that post which I quoted, I honestly thought, and still believe, that it WAS written by a Jets fan. An honest fan who seems to have his head screwed on right. Could it be a troll on the Jets board? Yeah, I guess, but it seemed sincere to me

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Jets Fan Posting:
    [QUOTE]Here is a post from a reasonable Jets fan over on their board. "I am getting a bit sick of looking up at the Patriots in the standings. It really is disgusting how good this team still is. Every year you think you can stick a fork in them but they keep winning. Are they perfect? No. They have gotten some very lucky breaks over the last 3 games and could have easily lost at least 2 of them. However; they never beat themselves and they seem to squeeze every drop of talent out of every player who steps on the field (Danny Woodhead!!!). I expect us to lose games this year but it's frustrating because we need to be nearly perfect to keep pace with NE."
    Posted by hang3xc[/QUOTE]

I dunno....mebbe dat was a Patriot Troll on a Jets board Laughing

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

Re: Hey Rip

In Response to Hey Rip:
    [QUOTE]Hey Rip I'll give you this. At least you don't think the sky is falling. 5 & 2 is the 2nd best record in football. Your team laid an egg (yes, the Pats have too / 31-0 Buffalo, 2003, Game 1) You could end up w/a 13-3 record (obviously losing in the Pats rematch) or maybe 12 & 4 (losing to the Steelers also) Who knows ??? (Personally I hope they lose the next 50 straight, sorry, I was born this way) The VAST majority on the Jets board really appeared to be abandoning ship Monday morning though, which is pitiful considering you've got a 5 & 2 record with a favorable schedule the rest of the way (save for Pats & Steelers) PS. When I read that post which I quoted, I honestly thought, and still believe, that it WAS written by a Jets fan. An honest fan who seems to have his head screwed on right. Could it be a troll on the Jets board? Yeah, I guess, but it seemed sincere to me
    Posted by hang3xc[/QUOTE]..I think that a lot of the fans that you say were "abandoning ship" were having a Monday morning hangover kind of like getting punched in the mouth. After the initial shock, it will change. As for it being a Patriot troll on a Jets board (and contrary to what some around here think, it DOES happen), not sure. The Jets could still upwards of 11 games if they play like they can. The next few games are crucial.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]This thread looked really good at the outset.  A Pats fan quoting a rational, intelligent, informed Jets fan voicing his opinion. And then, for whatever reason, it becomes a pi$$ing contest.  Which accomplishes exactly what?  Which provides what kind of insight into the game? The team(s)? Which is entertaining in what way (unless of course one gets off on reading that. . .stuff).  It truly is a shame.  And that is my opinion.  And I want to point something out here:  I accused no one.  I impugned no one.  I called no one any names.  I commented solely on the content of the posts and the behavior.  So what's my point?  You can offer critical commentary without hurling personal insults. Try it some time.
    Posted by ATJ[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Time to ban RipFace. Instead of him taking it, he went on the attack against me.

Always go to the source.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets Fan Posting : Agreed. Time to ban RipFace. Instead of him taking it, he went on the attack against me. Always go to the source.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]...what a tool. Can't take any differing opinions so she takes the pansy route....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

"Differing opinions"?  How about, you add ZERO to this board and are annoying?

What is the "pansy route"?  Is this the route you and your bf take?

I think it's funny this ATJ guy, whom I like reading and discussing with, continually talks about threads going South, and it's ALWAYS a troll who does it.

YOU ruined our thread here.

YOU are a Jets fan.  Just leave the board. Go join  Jets board and hang with your own.

Why is this so hard for you?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

[QUOTE]What is the "pansy route"?  Is this the route you and your bf take? I think it's funny this caraway guy continually talks abotu threads going South, and it's ALWAYS a troll who does it. YOU ruined our thread here. YOU are a Jets fan.  Just leave the board. Go join  Jets board and hang with your own. Why is this so hard for you?
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]...I thought you wanted me banned. Well...? "YOU ruined our thread here.." WAAAAAAAAH!! Little Rusty doesn't like others who don't play nice with him. WAAAAAAAAAH! Until you do something about it, I will stay and give my opinion (which doesn't seem to bother at least some here) when I want. I guess anyone that doesn't think like you is a troll, right?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Ripface,

To your credit at least you're able to look at this stuff realistically.  Jets are a hugely good team, one that will be playoff bound this season.

But to be fair, you're acting like it's always been The Pats that the J's have to look up to.  Maybe you weren't around in the 70s and 80s, but this team hasn't always been this good.

Honestly, since Namath, the Jets have been looking up at someone in the AFC east.  But the Jets have had their chances, like last season, where they went further than the Pats into the playoffs.

So don't blame the Pats on your team's demise last season.  This makes no sense.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

You are a troll. Plain and simple. Go away, NY geek.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Why should anyone treat Jets fans with anything other than contempt? They've been trolling this site for years.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

[QUOTE]Ripface, To your credit at least you're able to look at this stuff realistically.  Jets are a hugely good team, one that will be playoff bound this season. But to be fair, you're acting like it's always been The Pats that the J's have to look up to.  Maybe you weren't around in the 70s and 80s, but this team hasn't always been this good. Honestly, since Namath, the Jets have been looking up at someone in the AFC east.  But the Jets have had their chances, like last season, where they went further than the Pats into the playoffs. So don't blame the Pats on your team's demise last season.  This makes no sense.
    Posted by soups[/QUOTE]..I have been around since the 70s and you are absolutely right about them not always being good. They've had good seasons and some absolute disasters. I don't blame the Patriots for their demise last year. The did not play as well as they should in teh AFC title game and lost. The Patriots had nothing to do with that 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I can see from reading the foregoing that my rant about eliminating the personal attacks fell upon blind eyes and, accordingly, amounts to nothing more than pi$$ing up a rope. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

May I ask a question?  Why don't you just report Rip? Or, just speak to Rip directly.

Or put him on ignore.

He's a little gnat of a Jets fan that gets more attention here than he would on a legit football discussion board, so his insecure butt posts here.

After asking him politely to back down repeatedly, it's pretty clear he has no intention of respecting yours or others requests.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

For all you know ripface could just be another one of the strangely absent Leon's alter egos.