Jets Fan Posting

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Re: Jets Fan Posting

That's what I always thought.  Leon creates different handles and then channels his multiple personality disorder to be able to deal with his mental illness.

Rip is just one of Leon's personalities.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In Response to Re: Jets Fan Posting:
    [QUOTE]May I ask a question?  Why don't you just report Rip? Or, just speak to Rip directly. Or put him on ignore. He's a little gnat of a Jets fan that gets more attention here than he would on a legit football discussion board, so his insecure butt posts here. After asking him politely to back down repeatedly, it's pretty clear he has no intention of respecting yours or others requests.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

With all due respect, you're missing the point.  The issue is not unique to one individual and that is the point that seems to be getting lost.  What is also getting lost is the value of the thread because it invariably becomes overwhelmed by the insult exchange.

To be as clear as I can be, it doesn't matter who starts it or whose insult is the most unwarranted.  What matters is that it continues and the thread goes downhill as a result.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Jets Fan Posting : Coaching and discipline. Very simple. Bluster is more fun, but discipline wins games. I heard that the Green New Jersey punter is actually given authority to call a fake punt whenever he feels like it. Can anybody verify this?
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/506579-steve-weatherford-is-a-moron

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/columns/story?columnist=cimini_rich&id=5750451
    "Ryan and others were quick to blame Weatherford, saying he made the call, but the punter shouldn't have had that option on fourth-and-forever. What, is he Rickey Henderson? Is the green light always on? Weatherford took the heat, but he should've been warned by special-teams coordinator Mike Westhoff: "No fakes." "

they dispute this story here, though:
    http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/columns/story?columnist=mcmanus_jane&id=5753943
    (probably trying to save face for being dumb enough to give a punter free reign to run...)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets Fan Posting : With all due respect, you're missing the point.  The issue is not unique to one individual and that is the point that seems to be getting lost.  What is also getting lost is the value of the thread because it invariably becomes overwhelmed by the insult exchange. To be as clear as I can be, it doesn't matter who starts it or whose insult is the most unwarranted.  What matters is that it continues and the thread goes downhill as a result.
    Posted by ATJ[/QUOTE]

What was the value of this thread again? Was it that one Jets fan is normal both mentally and  emotionally? I guess it's a slow day.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets Fan Posting : With all due respect, you're missing the point.  The issue is not unique to one individual and that is the point that seems to be getting lost.  What is also getting lost is the value of the thread because it invariably becomes overwhelmed by the insult exchange. To be as clear as I can be, it doesn't matter who starts it or whose insult is the most unwarranted.  What matters is that it continues and the thread goes downhill as a result.
    Posted by ATJ[/QUOTE]

Oh, I agree. I am not missing the point.  You seem a little confused on WHO initiates.

A Pats fan on a Pats board thought it was comical an enraged and jealous Jets fan is now noticing how well run NE is, yet again, as his Jets 2010 window slowly closes.

Pats fans here, can either respond or not.

Note WHO ruined the thread. I am just saying, the person who ruined it is a troll and is only here to troll and ruin the flow of the discussions.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets Fan Posting : Oh, I agree. I am not missing the point.  You seem a little confused on WHO initiates. A Pats fan on a Pats board thought it was comical an enraged and jealous Jets fan is now noticing how well run NE is, yet again, as his Jets 2010 window slowly closes. Pats fans here, can either respond or not. Note WHO ruined the thread. I am just saying, the person who ruined it is a troll and is only here to troll and ruin the flow of the discussions.

I didn't know the Pats had STOPPED being well run. A ground up rebuild was needed and it's well on the way to being accomplished. Only the pink helmet fans with their desire for instant gratification coupled with them being clueless about how hard it is to stay competitive year after year thought the team wasn't in good hands.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Bro, I agree. I am speaking about it from the pink helmet view led by the national media view. And the Globe here.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

Posted by ATJ[/QUOTE]...and exactly who is continuing the insult parade? See below

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

What is below?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

<<Oh, I agree. I am not missing the point.  You seem a little confused on WHO initiates.>>

This is posted with the utmost of respect, but that statement is a crystal clear indication that you are absolutely missing the point. I don't care WHO initiates what.  Unless I'm mistaken this forum is supposed to be about the Pats, the players, the NFL, the games and issues that relate to those things.  If I am indeed correct in that regard, then how can it possibly matter who initiates a turd slinging contest?  The fact that such a contest is going on means that TWO or more individuals are doing the slinging and instead of an intelligent and entertaining discussion we end up with nothing but turds. 

I fail to understand how rising to the bait of a disruptive party and trading insults accomplishes anything except destroying the thread.

I can't make it any clearer than that. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I prefer going to the root of the problem, instead of pretending the person who never breaks board rules or initiates a problem is to blame as much as the iniatior.

This is like blaming a hostage for being forced to rob a bank at gunpoint.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I'm done.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]I'm done.
    Posted by ATJ[/QUOTE]

I feel for you ATJ.  I feel a lot dumber after trying to have a conversation with this guy.  He drains the IQ out of you right through your internet connection... He and the princess bride are 2 people on this forum that I think every forum has.  At least back in the day you could keep the village idiot locked up in the back room, right?  With the interwebs, they roam around spewing hot garbage all over everyone.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]I'm done.
    Posted by ATJ[/QUOTE]

Good work. Keep feeding the trolls.  You even have a Leonite conversing with you.

Unreal.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets Fan Posting : I feel for you ATJ.  I feel a lot dumber after trying to have a conversation with this guy.  He drains the IQ out of you right through your internet connection... He and the princess bride are 2 people on this forum that I think every forum has.  At least back in the day you could keep the village idiot locked up in the back room, right?  With the interwebs, they roam around spewing hot garbage all over everyone.
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]

Poor baby still whining about the quote under my post. Why does that movie threaten your manhood so much? You are and always will be troll here. Try to keep that in mind.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]Coaching and a competent QB. The don't have these two things.   I tried to warn their dumb fans, but they were belligerent had become brainwashed by the media and then lashed out when I or others pointed this out to them. They also have a one year window with more and more pressure adding up for Hair Gel. They did this to generate PSL sales.  When their knee jerk team building concepts become exposed during the season, we'll see how mouthy RipFace and others are here. Red Flag #1:  When your QB spends more time telling you how good he is or how he'll do better next time, that's never going to work.  This is Jay Cutler Jr in the works. Now, after their arrogance and over-confidence has festered through the first two months, we see them caught with their pants down. Just like last year. Their best chance was last year, but they didn't have a QB, and still don't. I thought the GB Safety's (Collins) comments were most telling when he said Sanchez makes basically one throw and the coaches have no confidence in him. And this is AFTER a bye against an injury riddled team.  They have the main things you don't want: 1. Immaturity 2. Poor Leadership/Coaching 3. A False Swagger It's the Chargers/Cowboys disease. Just a matter of time.

Spot-on.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

If all that's been said about the fake punt is true this is the first time I've ever heard of a coach putting that kind of a decision in the hands of a punter. makes you question fatboy's sanity.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

keep beating that drum sam adams.  we are 5-2 not 5-5.  I suspect that the pats will have to do something come december to get us to 5-5.  Go ahead and crown yourself the kings, I hope you get way up there because we have a game left with you to bring you back to earth.

Princess Bride, unless you are getting royalties from or actually starred in the movie, you expose yourself as a loser for having it in your signature.  I wish there was a way to reverse ignore a poster or in this case a fanboy that follows you around the forums so that they cannot see your posts.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]keep beating that drum sam adams.  we are 5-2 not 5-5.  I suspect that the pats will have to do something come december to get us to 5-5.  Go ahead and crown yourself the kings, I hope you get way up there because we have a game left with you to bring you back to earth. Princess Bride, unless you are getting royalties from or actually starred in the movie, you expose yourself as a loser for having it in your signature.  I wish there was a way to reverse ignore a poster or in this case a fanboy that follows you around the forums so that they cannot see your posts.

You should have phrased it 'being exposed as a loser in the mind of some punk child who is trolling on a sports board'. The very fact that you jumped in here with you silly attack identifies who the loser is.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

I dont need to defend my posts to you of all people.  So was the movie that good for you or is it just that scene or was it that quote?  I mean, with all the movies out there and great quotes to put in your signature, what made you think that, yes, the quote from the princess bride scene is definately my signature. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]I dont need to defend my posts to you of all people.  So was the movie that good for you or is it just that scene or was it that quote?  I mean, with all the movies out there and great quotes to put in your signature, what made you think that, yes, the quote from the princess bride scene is definately my signature. 

Meanwhile, your avatar features a guy with 12 illegitimate kids and an IQ of 80, rivaling that of Forrest Gump.

Super.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]I dont need to defend my posts to you of all people.  So was the movie that good for you or is it just that scene or was it that quote?  I mean, with all the movies out there and great quotes to put in your signature, what made you think that, yes, the quote from the princess bride scene is definately my signature. 

Sorry little boy you'll have to find another playmate. I'm only dealing with adults today. Perhaps you have a neighbor with a little girl you can play dolls with. It's more in line with your maturity level and at least she won't threaten your manhood. Then again you may find that Ken doll too much of a threat.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets Fan Posting : I feel for you ATJ.  I feel a lot dumber after trying to have a conversation with this guy.  He drains the IQ out of you right through your internet connection... He and the princess bride are 2 people on this forum that I think every forum has.  At least back in the day you could keep the village idiot locked up in the back room, right?  With the interwebs, they roam around spewing hot garbage all over everyone.

And you don't have the IQ numbers to spare....LOL!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets Fan Posting : And you don't have the IQ numbers to spare....LOL!
    Posted by harleyroadking[/QUOTE]

Is there such a thing as a negative IQ number?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Make no mistake, the Jets have a lot of fight in them.  Ryan clearly is an emotional leader, and players respond to that...for a while. 

However, if it is true that Ryan publicly blamed the punter for taking a chance that was offered to him, some of those players that respond to emotional coaching will feeled betrayed by Ryan.  It becomes a slippery slope.

My problem with the Jets and their fan base is that they have a collectively cocky sense of entitlement: "We live in the world's greatest city (true), therefore we shall have the greatest football team this season...no, I meant next season...I meant the season after next season...I meant within five seasons..."

Then Jets fans come here in the off-season and pre-season and relentlessly rub our faces in it, every year: "Look at what so-and-so said at which-and-what about the Jets! Super Bowl-bound, Cheatriots!"  It is an annual celebration of unsubstantiated, premature boasting.

And when the Patriots (at least under BB and Kraft) again win the division, and perhaps the conference and the title, year-after-year, the Jets fans come here and bring up SpyHate (completing ignoring their own team's spying history leading up to that event, or its other treachery, like repeated contract tampering, etc.), or they talk about Brady's girlfriend/wife/haircut/chin/other such nonsense. Or they talk about how they hate BB's persona, Massachusetts liberals, clam chowder, and blah, and blah, and blah. No class.  No congrats. 

Because Ryan relies on the fragile method of emotional coaching, has a poor QB IMO, and is riding a tiger of lax discipline, I fully expect the Jets to self-destruct as a result of this most-embarrassing-loss-following-unprecedented-hype.  We've seen this movie before...over and over and over. 

But for now, they are 5-2, have a strong D, and a somewhat talented coach, despite his foibles. The Pats fans should not expect the Jets to roll over in the re-match, or even remain out of first in the division.  We'll just have to wait and see...which is what we Pats fans wished your run-of-the-mill Jets fans would learn to do.