JETS FANS ARE ABSOLUTELY CLASSLESS!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from orangecrush28. Show orangecrush28's posts

JETS FANS ARE ABSOLUTELY CLASSLESS!!!

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=68237&page=12

read posts # 235 and 240. Wow

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Re: JETS FANS ARE ABSOLUTELY CLASSLESS!!!

That is pathetic...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I bet any Pat fan said that about anothers owners wife would get roasted here.  One thing to rag on each other another to be glad someones wife died.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoahJustin. Show NoahJustin's posts

I too am repulsed at the Jet fan who said he was glad Kraft's wife was dead. It's just a game for god's sake. How stupid and immature!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Jets fans are a pestilence upon the Earth.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jose98. Show jose98's posts

when you win say little, when you lose don't say nothing at all, but the jets fan would not know anything about that. bunch of losers.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Sadly, I've come to expect this kind of crap from Jets fans. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Internet tough guys with no class or intelligence.  Jets fans fit that mold perfectly.  Giants are the better team in New York, losers.  Get over it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

In Response to Re: JETS FANS ARE ABSOLUTELY CLASSLESS!!!:
    [QUOTE]Internet tough guys with no class or intelligence.  Jets fans fit that mold perfectly.  Giants are the better team in New York, losers.  Get over it.
    Posted by DoNotSleepOnThePats[/QUOTE]

The best team in NY is in Buffalo 600 miles from the Meadowlands

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

that is horrible. what goes around comes around though. man I can't stand the jets.. I so want us to blow them out next month at there place. wow another 45-3 would be good. Tom wasn't satisified with the score yesterday. He will hang em out to dry next time.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: JETS FANS ARE ABSOLUTELY CLASSLESS!!! : The best team in NY is in Buffalo 600 miles from the Meadowlands
    Posted by Evil2012[/QUOTE]

I stand corrected.  Giants and Jets are Jersey boys, anyway.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: JETS FANS ARE ABSOLUTELY CLASSLESS!!! : I stand corrected.  Giants and Jets are Jersey boys, anyway.
    Posted by DoNotSleepOnThePats[/QUOTE]

Last night the jintsfan troll went so far as to mention the Bills. It was hillarious. Bills shirts are probably flying off of the shelves down in NYC as they suddenly discover NY extends north of Yonkers.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: JETS FANS ARE ABSOLUTELY CLASSLESS!!! : The best team in NY is in Buffalo 600 miles from the Meadowlands
    Posted by Evil2012[/QUOTE]

That's the only team in NY ... at least among teams that play professional football. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

What's worse is he posts it and besides the one other snarky comment at #240, not one single YET fan calls him on it as a classless post, not one.  I went all the way through the remaining posts in that thread and there is not one negative mention about that comment.  We say some pretty outrageous things on this forum but if that was posted here about someone special to another team, it would not pass without some comment to the effect that it was stupid and classless

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I know we get on WeDerr and PhatRex but I think even they would be disgusted by that. I would hope if a Pats fan said that on these forums we could get them banned

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Honestly, you can find obnoxious fans anywhere.  The fact it's a Jest fan is unimportant.  Angry people lash out in whatever way they think will hurt the most.  It's not important.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

wow.

The more telling thing is, Go to the last page, someone say "wow taking Sh!t a little too far" and the person who said that got banned, but the person saying hes glad myra is dead isnt?

Classy team, Classy fans, Classy forum moderation.

Myra kraft did more for humanity then any person EVER affiliated with the Jets. EVER.

That jet fan, and that entire forum is disgusting, and i hope they all die in the most horrifically painful way.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Oh please,  One guy writes a nasty post and all Jets fans are labled classless.  If anything, that forum's mods are classless.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

Yeah...I guess it's the sort of thing I no longer get shocked by, although I was a bit taken aback with the level of pure hate in the original anti-Myra statement....just another of the "morons, psychopaths and mental defectives" (to quote Lou Reed, of all people ,  about many of those in the Big Apple) that are Jets and Gints fans...and for all the mixing it up we do with pure trolls, these cretins are so far out there in comparison to a UD6 it's amazing...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Watched the game a Wild Wings maybe 12 to 15 Patriots fan had to close to 50 to 60 Jets fans. The ribbing was in good fun they were cool to watch the game with after the game they all gave props to the Pats fans.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Lets not even give this crap the dignity of a response.This sh_t goes well beyond sports. What a loser!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ponyoto. Show ponyoto's posts

Well..and we are suprised because........ ?

Sections
Shortcuts