Jets Fans Are Morons

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Jets Fans Are Morons

Not that I'm telling you anything you don't already know. I was just browsing JetsInsider to see what they thought of the game last night. I think this was my favorite post:

"watched replays

welker looks about 3 steps slower with that bad knee

and

they still have no running game and little or no defense

third place at best --- DONE "

There are a few other gems in the thread if you want to check it out..
    http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=216177

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Re: Jets Fans Are Morons

I love that they said we were "3rd place at best" seemingly insinuating we may not even be able to compete with Buffalo. Laughing

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Jet fans can think that way all they want. Makes it more fun when they come crashing down to reality.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

"watched replays

welker looks about 3 steps slower with that bad knee

and

they still have no running game and little or no defense

third place at best --- DONE "

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Here's another good one from the same genius:

"but seriously, it's not my fault that the pattycakes are going to sink out of contention in 2010..

defense decimated by poor drafting, defections and injuries

still no decent running game for 5 seasons now

one aged wideout and one crippled one - after that zippo

but wait -- there are those two new supah dupah tight ends!!!

they are nearly as good as Chris Baker --- er I mean, Ben Watson -- er I mean -- David Thomas -- er I mean Daniel Graham

I could go on and name all 24 supah dupah tight ends that Billy draft whiffer has peed away picks for in the last five years --

but the point is --- why should anybody fear Brokebackmountainski or Nacho Gonzalez? "

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Jets Fans Are Morons:
    [QUOTE]Here's another good one from the same genius: "but seriously, it's not my fault that the pattycakes are going to sink out of contention in 2010.. defense decimated by poor drafting, defections and injuries still no decent running game for 5 seasons now one aged wideout and one crippled one - after that zippo but wait -- there are those two new supah dupah tight ends!!! they are nearly as good as Chris Baker --- er I mean, Ben Watson -- er I mean -- David Thomas -- er I mean Daniel Graham I could go on and name all 24 supah dupah tight ends that Billy draft whiffer has peed away picks for in the last five years -- but the point is --- why should anybody fear Brokebackmountainski or Nacho Gonzalez? "
    Posted by KellieMB[/QUOTE]

Was this guys screen name Ronk1 by any chance?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Haha no. This masterful football mind is "Sg3"

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Speaking of morons..where are all the Jets trolls today? More importantly where has Leon been?! I hope he's still alive and well...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

He's out there lurking Kellie. That's one thing you know for sure. Most likely one of the regulars on here in disguise when he decides to post.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShiningWizard. Show ShiningWizard's posts

These are the same people that cheered when Pennington went down in the '07 game vs Pats because they wanted Clemens to play instead.  LOL.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

Guys, be fair.  That was ONE guy.  There are some Jet fans who are intelligent.  And they have some reason to feel their team has a shot.  I'm fairly high on the Jets relative to where they were say, 3 years ago.  I respect that they at least are trying, and will be a tough out.  Its the preening and announcement of their expectations to win the Superbowl that make me sick.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Jets Fans Are Morons:
    [QUOTE]Not that I'm telling you anything you don't already know. I was just browsing JetsInsider to see what they thought of the game last night. I think this was my favorite post: "watched replays welker looks about 3 steps slower with that bad knee and they still have no running game and little or no defense third place at best --- DONE " There are a few other gems in the thread if you want to check it out.. http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=216177
    Posted by KellieMB[/QUOTE]

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

[QUOTE]Guys, be fair.  That was ONE guy.  There are some Jet fans who are intelligent.
    Posted by TroyBrown80[/QUOTE]

Name 3, i can't.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

You browse Jetinsider and you have an opinion on their opinions. You know what they say: "everybody's got one". It's a non issue. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]When you see such outlandish comments, where they try to convince themselves of things that aren't reality, you know they are paranoid and deluded. It's quite sad, actually. People wonder why no one takes a Jets fan seriously within a football discussion? I'd be a lot easier to say "they look good and will be a handful" v.s. looking like a complete idiot with an IQ well under 80.
    Posted by russgriswold[/QUOTE]

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]When you see such outlandish comments, where they try to convince themselves of things that aren't reality, you know they are paranoid and deluded. It's quite sad, actually. People wonder why no one takes a Jets fan seriously within a football discussion? I'd be a lot easier to say "they look good and will be a handful" v.s. looking like a complete idiot with an IQ well under 80.
    with all due respect...its not you are firmly entrenched in reality either there bub

in your opinion, the pats have never been beaten unless polian, the refs, or the media wished it to be so....so id be a little less critical of their opinion and more so of your own crusty

but yes...jets fans are dumb...and it kills me that miami is running wild with these morons...seriously snow birds...stay north! Wink

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Also the sky is blue.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

I'm curious. What's are the posters average IQ? Is it greater than custodial? Do they judge someone by their Intelligence Quotient? What is an idiot? Or imbecile? Or moron? Why do some always try to establish the alpha dog position? When they're not. Why do some try to impose and try to convert anyone to their own beliefs and opinions? When I was teaching I told the kids that there never a stupid question in my classroom. I feel the same way about opinions. If someone opines his or her views on any particular issue, it's theirs, if others like it or not. Everybody play nice. Please....Think we're mostly all adults on this forum. The behavior is more like middle school level at times. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]Nah.  Baltimore beat NE last year in the playoffs. NE didn't deserve the game, Balt did. It is true I don't like two good teams playing with the refs interfering, and that ges for any sport.  You should never notice officiating, and miraculously, the most egregious officiating somehow appears in Indy with NE, but when NE goes on the road anywhere else, we never see such questionable, head scratching calls at the perfect time. I stick to facts, not unrealistic rhetoric. I hope you enjoyed the game last night, Jaclyn.  We will all be watching Miami to see how they bounce back from an embarrassing display against TB.
    and he keeps it up with the conspiracy talk...

oh...and the facts? well im still waiting to hear who ronnie brown paid off to get out of his DUI...im also waiting for the qoute where i said that chad henne is better than brady...among other ficticious things you have stated on here

i did enjoy the game last night...great...you beat an average team from the NFC south in a preseason game...great

oh...and they played the game in a dome? and their first game with perfect weather conditions? well jeeze thats much tougher than playing in a monsoon in a stadium that doubles as a baseball field with a huge infield in the middle of the football field...you are so right on this crusty its unbelievable...really unbelievable

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]Also the sky is blue.
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

The sky gets its color from the sun's reflection off the oceans. Seriously.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

The Jets are .500 team with a QB who's the worst  this side of Jamarcus Russell's beltway. Their best defensive player is in limbo. They lost significant parts of their leadership and run game and replaced them with whiners and social mitfits. Alot to be paranoid and insecure about I'd say. Especially when it starts to implode between week 3 and 4.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]I will laugh myself silly when Atlanta walks into Miami next week and makes Miami look bad.  lol I find it highly comical I need to tell you who Ronnie Brown paid off to make his DUI disappear. How old are you again?  19? Live in a bubble?  Ladies and Gentlemen, I bring you JimmyJack aka "The Bubble Boy"!
    even if the falcons do play well against us...who cares? its a preseason game...unless there is some preseason superbowl that im unaware of

and yes...please enlighten us all as to who ronnie brown paid off...the sheriff? da? ada? county cops? city cops? please crusty...enlighten us all

im 28 and no, i live near worcester...jimmy jack...the worcester boy

eat it crusty

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

Sean Hannity is a jets fan.... that still keeps it at zero though

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets Fans Are Morons : Name 3, i can't.
    Posted by PatsRfineIn09[/QUOTE]