Jets Fans Are Morons

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Re: Jets Fans Are Morons

In Response to Re: Jets Fans Are Morons:
    [QUOTE]Guys, be fair.  That was ONE guy.  There are some Jet fans who are intelligent.  And they have some reason to feel their team has a shot.  I'm fairly high on the Jets relative to where they were say, 3 years ago.  I respect that they at least are trying, and will be a tough out.  Its the preening and announcement of their expectations to win the Superbowl that make me sick.  
    Posted by TroyBrown80[/QUOTE]

LMAO: Troy you kill me....still laughing...good one..I love sarcasm

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"but seriously, it's not my fault that the pattycakes are going to sink out of contention in 2010..

defense decimated by poor drafting, defections and injuries

still no decent running game for 5 seasons now

but the point is --- why should anybody fear Brokebackmountainski or Nacho Gonzalez

third place at best --- DONE
    ."

I'm doing on a reply, BUT WHO on God's Gang Green Earth began here, What could easily be construed as the Greatest Thread EVER to be constructed on this VERY forum?!!  And WhyInTH to my knowledge, Have We NEVER had 1 single "Jets Fans Are Mor#ns" Thread for the 6 years I've been here?!

I'm gonna do my part so that ultimately, this thread lasts- until the end of time...(so that's: the apocalypse or, 17 million posts, whatever comes first).

So o.k., I'm gonna do what I PERSONALLY enjoy from the Top 5 Countdown of St#pid Jets's Fans Statements, submitted thus far:

#1 Quote:  By FAR and away, One of The very best offered because first The Original Jets' Fan did the "Pattycakes" and for those that can't read into "dumb" (see I have no problem), THIS means: The "Patriots", Because check this out- ya got yourself a "P" a "T" an "A", and then you pluralize it for the final hoopla "S" factor...it really is borderline brilliant actually.
       But MY GOD, omg MY FAV-orite part is when the guy goes "It's not my fault" (that the pats will no doubt, S#ck), Because man- It implies like he's the creator of Mayan Prophecy, the connecting factor of the Holy Trinity and perhaps controller of universal fate...Despite ALL of his intentions, No Matter WHAT he throws at the veritable Basic Laws of the Entire UNIVERSE, Nope, Nada, nothing...Pats are DOOMED.  Honestly, this can't even be topped...

#2 Quote:  So THIS is pretty d#mn good too.  Again, ALL in the wording...Here?  "DEFECTIONS" (on NE's team defense).  Undoubtedly, like The Patriots are akin to Communist Block Soviet Union.  Asante Samuel less Left for a more lucrative contract, Moreso- Asante desperately flew his MIG amidst anti-aircraft fire & initially due to the slaughter & torture of his loved ones, TO A U.S. held Airbase on the nearest Japanese Island, gaining in the end: A Capitalist new hope & beginning, Everlasting Freedom, and a triumph over undying Evil.  

#3 Quote:  Here, "The Patriots have no Running Game for the Past 5 Seasons."  Which, in itself, IS a pretty poignant, worthwhile and inevitably-Extremely Important fact....because, well- New England has had The Conference's BEST Overall Record for The Past 9 Total Seasons.  So clearly, this is more aligned with the basic mathematical formula of 1 + 1 = Ohio... 

#4 Quote:  Again...not a biggee, not a "whopper" WHEN you state "3rd Place at Best---DONE!"...  But anytime, ya set the Season up after your own Team had an awful showing a couple of days ago, and your rival team just looked pretty good vs 2 extremely successful franchises as of late.  Even though, it IS clearly Preseason, ANY time you see the type of Ego Reinforcement to say that a Team which has bested every other team in both of your Division, For the past Decade- Leading you to logically conclude that said rival team, WILL, At Best, Finish now- 2nd to Last IF they're lucky.  Seriously, IF I'm a Jet Fan, I ain't stoppin' at NE being "3rd At BEST,"  I'm Predictin':  7th PLACE!-in the afc east alone-.   Anyway, some might pass off this type of blind faith...but sorry ALL, Being a History-Person-AND-A lover of witnessing train wrecks, ANYtime your able to see a Mass Group of Imbecil!c Cult Members off- themselves because Haley's Comet showed on time, but that it coincided with the benevolent prophecy they just broke out of'a fortune cookie, That's ALWAYS good eye-candy in my book...but'tch'ALL know I'm a sadist at heart.   

#5 Quote:  This one is just a beauty imho...."Brokebackmountainski" and "Nacho Gonzalez."  I mean, CAN one even DO Intolerance to Sex, Gender, Race, and ALL the while jump themselves back into the parameters of lowly sc#mmy ignorance, to which a Fan Base is best known for...  I mean just ta nail down possibly every base form on UNacceptance, shy of only Religion, THEN to resecure the archetypal walls of your own group's (i.e. New York Jets Fan) miserable, low-class form of behavior...W-O-W...Seriously, with the ingenuity of that added "-ski" part, ya got'cha yourself insulting NOT just 1, but 2! National Identities...I am looking for an African American Slavery Joke, fellas- Can we get ourselves a Black Man in bondage joke, people...? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets Fans Are Morons : There is always a balance of win now/ win later.  Naturally, I feel the Jets have walked that line very nicely.  If signing free agents who can improve your team to short term contracts qualifies you as 'win now' the Patriots owe their superbowl to that.  In the Jets case, they have a core of young talent as good as anyone in the league.  When you reach the championship game and have shown many things that look very promising, it is easy to think you are just a few pieces away from the superbowl.  In addition, when you give up little in terms of trade pieces and salary to guys that can help you now, there is very little downside, especially considering the unknown future of the NFL.  Mike T will look that much smarter next year if there is no football and he is not in the midst of multi year contracts with guaranteed money. In the Vikings case, Farve, though expensive, gives them the best chance to win right now, but there is no good alternative anyhow.  The guy had a great year last year, a 107 rating.  I don't see any reason to doubt he will be good again.  When you have a top 10 offense and defense and a 12 win season, do what you can to keep it going. 
    Posted by PhatRex[/QUOTE]

In the Jets case they have decided on S.U.C.K now and S.U.C.K later...Very smart for you guys....I never bought the whole "Morons" thing. That we mean you S.U.C.K. by accident..you guys have been deliberate and darn proud of it...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

im still waiting crusty...who did ronnie pay off? and is there is a preseason superbowl i was unaware of?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"im still waiting crusty...who did ronnie pay off? and is there is a preseason superbowl i was unaware of?"

No....Last I heard though, there were talks of startin' up a "Preseason My Team Already S#cks" Bowl...Joe Namath, Martha Stewart, Carrot Top...alll the A-listers make a cameo.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]I never said the Jets would have a lot of injuries. I said they stayed healthy outside of Jenkins all year. Minnesota has the same problem. Tons of pressure, had a lucky year in terms of avoiding injuries and missed their window. Why did you put my cousin in quotes?
    Posted by russgriswold[/QUOTE]

This was actually a point of discussion on sirius NFL yesterday and Ross tucker said he was shocked at how healthy the Jets lines have been the last couple of years and that it 's just a matter of time before the injury bug bites them. He's not rooting for injuries but it happens to every team eventually.
    I'm still rooting for Fireman Ed to go down hard though.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

[QUOTE]" but seriously, it's not my fault that the pattycakes are going to sink out of contention in 2010.. defense decimated by poor drafting, defections and injuries still no decent running game for 5 seasons now but the point is --- why should anybody fear Brokebackmountainski or Nacho Gonzalez third place at best --- DONE ." I'm doing on a reply, BUT WHO on God's Gang Green Earth began here, What could easily be construed as the Greatest Thread EVER to be constructed on this VERY forum?!!  And WhyInTH to my knowledge, Have We NEVER had 1 single " Jets Fans Are Mor#ns " Thread for the 6 years I've been here?! I'm gonna do my part so that ultimately, this thread lasts- until the end of time...(so that's: the apocalypse or, 17 million posts, whatever comes first). So o.k., I'm gonna do what I PERSONALLY enjoy from the Top 5 Countdown of St#pid Jets's Fans Statements , submitted thus far : #1 Quote :  By FAR and away, One of The very best offered because first The Original Jets' Fan did the " Pattycakes " and for those that can't read into "dumb" (see I have no problem), THIS means: The " Patriots ", Because check this out- ya got yourself a "P" a "T" an "A", and then you pluralize it for the final hoopla "S" factor...it really is borderline brilliant actually.    But MY GOD, omg MY FAV-orite part is when the guy goes "It's not my fault" (that the pats will no doubt, S#ck), Because man- It implies like he's the creator of Mayan Prophecy, the connecting factor of the Holy Trinity and perhaps controller of universal fate...Despite ALL of his intentions, No Matter WHAT he throws at the veritable Basic Laws of the Entire UNIVERSE, Nope, Nada, nothing...Pats are DOOMED.  Honestly, this can't even be topped... #2 Quote :  So THIS is pretty d#mn good too.  Again, ALL in the wording...Here?  "DEFECTIONS" (on NE's team defense).  Undoubtedly, like The Patriots are akin to Communist Block Soviet Union.  Asante Samuel less Left for a more lucrative contract, Moreso- Asante desperately flew his MIG amidst anti-aircraft fire & initially due to the slaughter & torture of his loved ones, TO A U.S. held Airbase on the nearest Japanese Island, gaining in the end: A Capitalist new hope & beginning, Everlasting Freedom, and a triumph over undying Evil.   #3 Quote :  Here, "The Patriots have no Running Game for the Past 5 Seasons."  Which, in itself, IS a pretty poignant, worthwhile and inevitably-Extremely Important fact....because, well- New England has had The Conference's BEST Overall Record for The Past 9 Total Seasons.  So clearly, this is more aligned with the basic mathematical formula of 1 + 1 = Ohio...  #4 Quote :  Again...not a biggee, not a "whopper" WHEN you state "3rd Place at Best---DONE!"...  But anytime, ya set the Season up after your own Team had an awful showing a couple of days ago, and your rival team just looked pretty good vs 2 extremely successful franchises as of late.  Even though, it IS clearly Preseason, ANY time you see the type of Ego Reinforcement to say that a Team which has bested every other team in both of your Division, For the past Decade- Leading you to logically conclude that said rival team, WILL, At Best, Finish now- 2nd to Last IF they're lucky.  Seriously, IF I'm a Jet Fan, I ain't stoppin' at NE being "3rd At BEST,"  I'm Predictin':  7th PLACE!-in the afc east alone-.   Anyway, some might pass off this type of blind faith...but sorry ALL, Being a History-Person-AND-A lover of witnessing train wrecks, ANYtime your able to see a Mass Group of Imbecil!c Cult Members off- themselves because Haley's Comet showed on time, but that it coincided with the benevolent prophecy they just broke out of'a fortune cookie, That's ALWAYS good eye-candy in my book...but'tch'ALL know I'm a sadist at heart.    #5 Quote :  This one is just a beauty imho...."Brokebackmountainski" and "Nacho Gonzalez."  I mean, CAN one even DO Intolerance to Sex, Gender, Race, and ALL the while jump themselves back into the parameters of lowly sc#mmy ignorance, to which a Fan Base is best known for...  I mean just ta nail down possibly every base form on UNacceptance, shy of only Religion, THEN to resecure the archetypal walls of your own group's (i.e. New York Jets Fan) miserable, low-class form of behavior...W-O-W...Seriously, with the ingenuity of that added "-ski" part, ya got'cha yourself insulting NOT just 1, but 2! National Identities...I am looking for an African American Slavery Joke, fellas- Can we get ourselves a Black Man in bondage joke, people...? 
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

i know you are capable of very insightful yet entertaining posts, but i think this is by far the one i enjoyed most.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"I know you are capable of very insightful yet entertaining posts, but i think this is by far the one i enjoyed most."

Usual Critic: "Lazarus, You're rappin' about homosexuals and oxycotin- Either change the post, Or we're blockin' it out."

Laz's Response:  Whatever...For All my BDC homeboys, just let it run
    Aye yo- I gonna turn da beat up a lil' bit;
    Ay' yo, Seattle's compliment here, Is for any a' da critics-
    f' it, You haters just sh#t up & listen, aye yo-
    I sit back with the pack'a dis -- an' 'dis bag'a
    'Dis -- It gives me the stuff needed to be
    Most meanest from BDC on dis' forum
    'Cause since birth I've been cursed with this curse to just curse
    And just blurt, this bazerk and bizare sh#t that works
    It mostly don't sell but it helps in itself to relieve all this tension
    Dispensin' me sentence is gettin' the stress that's been eatin' me
    Recently off of this chest, Then I rest again peacefully
    But at least have the decency in you to leave me alone
    When you freaks see me out relievin' the heat, And
    When I'm eatin' or feedin' my demons, To not come an' creep ta me
    I don't know you and no I won't show you a mutha' f#ckin' lean
    See, I'm not Mr. N SYNC, I'm not what your friends think
    I'm not Mr. Friendly, I can be a pr#ck, If ya tilt me
    My tank is on empty, no patience is in me, And if you offend me
    I'm lifting you ten feet- In the air
    I don't care who was there And who saw me just jaw you
    So call you a moderator, file you a complaint
    I'll smile in my condo and bide time away,
    I'm tired'a arguin'-
    I don't mean to be mean but that's all I can be it's just me

Yet, when I get me'a post, I drop dis' dese woes, As my ghosts start ta die away froze, Cause'a' this- Seattle's boast, I NEED ta respond while keepin' my pose, so right now I'm TRULLY thankin' him most...  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I like the idea of a preseason Super Bowl.  It's sad that the preseason games are better than the Pro Bowl.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

LOL, Nothing new

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]I love that they said we were "3rd place at best" seemingly insinuating we may not even be able to compete with Buffalo.
    Posted by KellieMB[/QUOTE]

You mean miaimi?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

Jets Fans Are Morons
    ...thanks for stating the obvious

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets Fans Are Morons : Was this guys screen name Ronk1 by any chance?
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]

HA!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]Guys, be fair.  That was ONE guy.  There are some Jet fans who are intelligent.  And they have some reason to feel their team has a shot.  I'm fairly high on the Jets relative to where they were say, 3 years ago.  I respect that they at least are trying, and will be a tough out.  Its the preening and announcement of their expectations to win the Superbowl that make me sick.  
    Posted by TroyBrown80[/QUOTE]

So your high on the Jests but Moss is your "Main Problem" with the Patriots???

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"So your high on the Jests but Moss is your "Main Problem" with the Patriots???"

TrueChamp and ALL:

TrueChamp~, My pops just got back from Florida, So I decided to go back to my parent's house a couple of towns over in order to visit...  Don't know how exactly We delved into the subject on Patriots & Football, maybe just because thats usually the most benign & safest topic for us not to argue.  Either way, I in passing brought up The Jets, noteable it must have been in a derogatory and negative light, 'cause my father quickly said something back like, "WhatTH are you TALKING about?!  I LOVE what New York did this offseason, sheez! While Bill Belichick has been resting on his laurels And Drafting NO-bodies, THEIR Coach has been out makin' stuff happen...He's signed Superstar after Superstar this offseason-Tradin' for Cromartie, Pittsburgh's Wide Receiver, signin' LaDamian, Heck-he was even able ta get Taylor from Miami of which Belichick AND Kraft were NEVER able to do...Their D ALONE is gonna be a Force!"

Attempting to pacify a usually dedicated through the many awful New England Patriots's years, but apparently simply- presently ill-informed (perhaps temporarily insane) long-time Patriots Fan (before they were EVER a success)- And without jumping into my obsessional knowledge from following the NFL Draft all year long, I start by simply saying (so there's no firestorm between us):  "Look, Did'ya get to SEE their preseason opener, The Jets's Defense was suspect at best without Revis's ability to utterly shutdown ANY team's #1 Wide Receiver, single handedly without initial LB, double CB, and/or ANY Safety help?"

My father then exclaimed: "Ya wanna know what NY's Coach said? He said- I'll give Revis MY Salary...TRUST me people Revis is as good as on the field, It'll get done."

Opting not to bring up LT's slowing-down, Pittsburgh's WR's suspension, A lesser O-Line from the Jets, losing a couple of RB's, an older Defense, suspect Special Teams, or a 2nd year QB on a .500 club who I believe DOUBLED the INTs he threw vs his TDs...I went the "nice guy" route...

I said, "I'll personally now take your Patriots Jersey and any and ALL Pats memorabilia...So- should we head inside for that now, or Can I simply dub you as a turncoat until the end of time towards the great New England cause while securing the rest via Fed Ex...?"

His face just turned red...  So in the end, I just decided ta hit 'im up for 30 bucks, which I'm gonna use momentarilly, When I go out right now in order to get myself a few Montecristo's, Padrons, and Cohiba Churchill anniversary editions (Jeeba long-filler, if I'm not mistaken).

Now, In the end, I'd like to say that THIS present, THIS victory was secured for ALL dedicated New England Patriots Fans Everywhere, but alas...IF Tom Brady himself, happens by, I will not be sharing my stogies with no other living soul- although in my defense RE: Brady comin' by, I'd give'em a moderate priced Perdomo, & tell'm it's a Padron so mine'll be free. 

<If you'll ALL take note- I did my pop's quote in Jets p#ke green, and mine in blood-victory red...this will be the standard henceforth...don't even get on my bad side people>

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Just checking into their preseason game online. Sanchez's line 5 of 10 for 12 yards passing. This is supposed to be the next superstar QB????

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]" So your high on the Jests but Moss is your "Main Problem" with the Patriots ???" TrueChamp and ALL : TrueChamp ~, My pops just got back from Florida, So I decided to go back to my parent's house a couple of towns over in order to visit...  Don't know how exactly We delved into the subject on Patriots & Football, maybe just because thats usually the most benign & safest topic for us not to argue.  Either way, I in passing brought up The Jets, noteable it must have been in a derogatory and negative light, 'cause my father quickly said something back like, " WhatTH are you TALKING about?!  I LOVE what New York did this offseason, sheez! While Bill Belichick has been resting on his laurels And Drafting NO-bodies, THEIR Coach has been out makin' stuff happen...He's signed Superstar after Superstar this offseason-Tradin' for Cromartie, Pittsburgh's Wide Receiver, signin' LaDamian, Heck-he was even able ta get Taylor from Miami of which Belichick AND Kraft were NEVER able to do...Their D ALONE is gonna be a Force !" Attempting to pacify a usually dedicated through the many awful New England Patriots's years, but apparently simply- presently ill-informed (perhaps temporarily insane) long-time Patriots Fan (before they were EVER a success)- And without jumping into my obsessional knowledge from following the NFL Draft all year long, I start by simply saying (so there's no firestorm between us):  "Look, Did'ya get to SEE their preseason opener, The Jets's Defense was suspect at best without Revis's ability to utterly shutdown ANY team's #1 Wide Receiver, single handedly without initial LB, double CB, and/or ANY Safety help?" My father then exclaimed: " Ya wanna know what NY's Coach said? He said- I'll give Revis MY Salary...TRUST me people Revis is as good as on the field, It'll get done ." Opting not to bring up LT's slowing-down, Pittsburgh's WR's suspension, A lesser O-Line from the Jets, losing a couple of RB's, an older Defense, suspect Special Teams, or a 2nd year QB on a .500 club who I believe DOUBLED the INTs he threw vs his TDs...I went the "nice guy" route... I said, " I'll personally now take your Patriots Jersey and any and ALL Pats memorabilia...So- should we head inside for that now, or Can I simply dub you as a turncoat until the end of time towards the great New England cause while securing the rest via Fed Ex ...?" His face just turned red...  So in the end, I just decided ta hit 'im up for 30 bucks, which I'm gonna use momentarilly, When I go out right now in order to get myself a few Montecristo's, Padrons, and Cohiba Churchill anniversary editions (Jeeba long-filler, if I'm not mistaken). Now, In the end, I'd like to say that THIS present, THIS victory was secured for ALL dedicated New England Patriots Fans Everywhere, but alas...IF Tom Brady himself, happens by, I will not be sharing my stogies with no other living soul- although in my defense RE: Brady comin' by, I'd give'em a moderate priced Perdomo, & tell'm it's a Padron so mine'll be free.  < If you'll ALL take note- I did my pop's quote in Jets p#ke green, and mine in blood-victory red...this will be the standard henceforth...don't even get on my bad side people >

Don't forget a couple of Blunts! You never know.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

[QUOTE]" So your high on the Jests but Moss is your "Main Problem" with the Patriots ???" TrueChamp and ALL : TrueChamp ~, My pops just got back from Florida, So I decided to go back to my parent's house a couple of towns over in order to visit...  Don't know how exactly We delved into the subject on Patriots & Football, maybe just because thats usually the most benign & safest topic for us not to argue.  Either way, I in passing brought up The Jets, noteable it must have been in a derogatory and negative light, 'cause my father quickly said something back like, " WhatTH are you TALKING about?!  I LOVE what New York did this offseason, sheez! While Bill Belichick has been resting on his laurels And Drafting NO-bodies, THEIR Coach has been out makin' stuff happen...He's signed Superstar after Superstar this offseason-Tradin' for Cromartie, Pittsburgh's Wide Receiver, signin' LaDamian, Heck-he was even able ta get Taylor from Miami of which Belichick AND Kraft were NEVER able to do...Their D ALONE is gonna be a Force !" Attempting to pacify a usually dedicated through the many awful New England Patriots's years, but apparently simply- presently ill-informed (perhaps temporarily insane) long-time Patriots Fan (before they were EVER a success)- And without jumping into my obsessional knowledge from following the NFL Draft all year long, I start by simply saying (so there's no firestorm between us):  "Look, Did'ya get to SEE their preseason opener, The Jets's Defense was suspect at best without Revis's ability to utterly shutdown ANY team's #1 Wide Receiver, single handedly without initial LB, double CB, and/or ANY Safety help?" My father then exclaimed: " Ya wanna know what NY's Coach said? He said- I'll give Revis MY Salary...TRUST me people Revis is as good as on the field, It'll get done ." Opting not to bring up LT's slowing-down, Pittsburgh's WR's suspension, A lesser O-Line from the Jets, losing a couple of RB's, an older Defense, suspect Special Teams, or a 2nd year QB on a .500 club who I believe DOUBLED the INTs he threw vs his TDs...I went the "nice guy" route... I said, " I'll personally now take your Patriots Jersey and any and ALL Pats memorabilia...So- should we head inside for that now, or Can I simply dub you as a turncoat until the end of time towards the great New England cause while securing the rest via Fed Ex ...?" His face just turned red...  So in the end, I just decided ta hit 'im up for 30 bucks, which I'm gonna use momentarilly, When I go out right now in order to get myself a few Montecristo's, Padrons, and Cohiba Churchill anniversary editions (Jeeba long-filler, if I'm not mistaken). Now, In the end, I'd like to say that THIS present, THIS victory was secured for ALL dedicated New England Patriots Fans Everywhere, but alas...IF Tom Brady himself, happens by, I will not be sharing my stogies with no other living soul- although in my defense RE: Brady comin' by, I'd give'em a moderate priced Perdomo, & tell'm it's a Padron so mine'll be free.  < If you'll ALL take note- I did my pop's quote in Jets p#ke green, and mine in blood-victory red...this will be the standard henceforth...don't even get on my bad side people />

I have noticed that for those fans who are less didicated (obsessed) and for the general non-patriot specific pundits the moves of this organization have gone completely unnoticed.  I don't expect everyone to follow training camp and analyze the 4th round picks, but that's what you need to do to see what this team has done.

Most of the stuff I've read has been "Pats made no offseason moves on defense and Welker is injured and may not be 100% this year so the Pats are going downhill.  On the surface, that is true but as anyone who knows football knows picking up names that are known does not equal success. 

I heard that at one time Brady, Brandon Marshall, T. Gonzalez, Vollmer and alot of other players were rookies with little name recognition.  As it turns out right before players were big stars they were all rookie prospects.  And that is how teams are built, not by waiting for breakout years, and paying top dollar for a guy whose best years are typically behind them (given the short life of NFL careers).

On a side not I picked up Hernandez in may fantasy league (late draft pick) despite reports that he who would likely not play much.  He rated as like the 50th TE.  Since fantasy doesn't count blocks, just yards and TD's and as we all know he has been used as a WR I would expect his fantasy value to be high.  But that's the sort of inside info you get from obsessing over a team.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

Jets are morons.  That is redundant.
    How about that Jets offense so far?  3 field goals in game 2?  Loss to Giants in game 1?  Looking real good.  Not!  Loud mouth Ryan raved about how his "1st team beat the crap out of their first team against the Giants. It was 13-10 Jets at the half.  That's a beating?
    He is so out of touch with reality.  How about that offense last night?  Pathetic. As was Sanchez.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

By the way, the Jets defense was ranked number 1 overall last year.  And they still finished at 9-7 and should have missed the playoffs.  The new rules will prevent that from happening this year. It's the OFFENSE, STUPID.  9 and 7 with the #1 ranked defense.  Says it all.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

The Jets looked terrible, and I mean terrible last night. the only reason they got 6 points was because of turnovers on the returns. The Jests were right on the goal line twice  and couldn't score a touchdown. Pathetic!!!! However they can blitz!!!

The game has already replayed on the NFL network, and I'm sure it'll play again. Watch itif you can you'll love it!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

Another thing I noticed about Rex Ryan.  I watched a little of the Hard Knocks and it seems like Rex is an adolescent macho kid trying to be tough.  He says things like that's not Jets football..we are tough...we hit first.  Does he think his team is the only "tough" team out there?  I suspect every football player in the leaguehas so much testosterone flowing through their veins they could burst.  But Rex thinks the "Jets are tough"  Look around fat boy.  The Jests are no tougher than any other team out there. It is the nature of this game..it's a violent sport. 
     But he's talking like he's a "Jet" from West Side Story.  I keep waiting to see him start singing and dancing "a Jet is a Jet"...and so on.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

[QUOTE]The Jets looked terrible, and I mean terrible last night. the only reason they got 6 points was because of turnovers on the returns. The Jests were right on the goal line twice  and couldn't score a touchdown. Pathetic!!!! However they can blitz!!! The game has already replayed on the NFL network, and I'm sure it'll play again. Watch itif you can you'll love it!!
    Posted by NEGAME[/QUOTE]
    I watched it for 10 minutes and it was so boring I shut it off!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Payment84. Show Payment84's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets Fans Are Morons : I have noticed that for those fans who are less didicated (obsessed) and for the general non-patriot specific pundits the moves of this organization have gone completely unnoticed.  I don't expect everyone to follow training camp and analyze the 4th round picks, but that's what you need to do to see what this team has done. Most of the stuff I've read has been "Pats made no offseason moves on defense and Welker is injured and may not be 100% this year so the Pats are going downhill.  On the surface, that is true but as anyone who knows football knows picking up names that are known does not equal success.  I heard that at one time Brady, Brandon Marshall, T. Gonzalez, Vollmer and alot of other players were rookies with little name recognition.  As it turns out right before players were big stars they were all rookie prospects.  And that is how teams are built, not by waiting for breakout years, and paying top dollar for a guy whose best years are typically behind them (given the short life of NFL careers). On a side not I picked up Hernandez in may fantasy league (late draft pick) despite reports that he who would likely not play much.  He rated as like the 50th TE.  Since fantasy doesn't count blocks, just yards and TD's and as we all know he has been used as a WR I would expect his fantasy value to be high.  But that's the sort of inside info you get from obsessing over a team.
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

I couldn't agree more.  IF you are one of the few who has followed the off season of the pats, you know what's in store for this season.  I have friends who give me crap for caring about preseason games, and roster battles...  I'm just glad to have this forum to read with other insanely obsessed fans..

25. This post has been removed.