Jets fans on FAN...good stuff

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Re: Jets fans on FAN...good stuff

In response to HeygangLH's comment:

Hey harvey- You must be new here! This my old playground and you are one of the lucky ones that I let play in Leons Playhouse.

Now stick to the subject at hand-one of you mentioned that the Jets were overrrated!??

I'd have to say they were underrated if anything-your thoughts are always welcome as long as you play by my rules!

Jets' fans on Friday said they were going to win the next and the Pats were going to lose two. Well that isn't going to happen. Geno Smith had a major step back. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Long time ago Donna- Long time ago-

You pats fans act as if you are the defending World Chamops the way you rant and rave-The pats haven't won anything in a long long time -what is it `12-15 years now?

I dunno how dumb you are to make remarks about how many years it's been since Pats won.  It's been 45 years since The Jets won a "Championship"...  That wasn't even a Superbowl victory.  It's been that long for your Jets.  

And to answer your question it's been 9 years, but at least our Team made it to 2 more superbowls....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Long time ago Donna- Long time ago-

You pats fans act as if you are the defending World Chamops the way you rant and rave-The pats haven't won anything in a long long time -what is it `12-15 years now?

Jets fans can't count.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

AGS Billy Boy!! how are ya!?

You pats fans may want Spygate to go away but it never will. The pats haven't won anything since-well deserved in my opinion and the opion of most sports fans, outside of NE of course!

Your pats used to be good-Used to be good-It was anice run the pats had a decade ago but is a decade ago.

The pats are NOT the defending WC gang! Just thought you needed to be reminded.

You're welcome in advance!

Jets fans can't spell either.  I can't tell whether you are in the third or fourth grade.  Which is it?  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Getzo...  Leon does not care and he just loves to get under the skin of Pats fans.  Like that fungus that commercial on TV talks about.  We have "roid rage" and with Leon it is "Gosh, I wish the Jets were like the Pats and won a lot lately."

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

Getzo...  Leon does not care and he just loves to get under the skin of Pats fans.  Like that fungus that commercial on TV talks about.  We have "roid rage" and with Leon it is "Gosh, I wish the Jets were like the Pats and won a lot lately."

When I detroy each statement he makes, I know it gets under his skin. 

Sorry about creating a pissin' contest though.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Leon creates it when he gets on here!!!! He can't ever keep his comments to football.  Got to slam something on this board, either a poster or the Pats.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DonHa. Show DonHa's posts

When one muslt curreckt speeling in a sportyts forum then maybe it's time for one to question oneself as in-where did you go wrong in life!?

LOL

You already said good night now take your sanchiz doll and be gone.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:

All last week Bills were done, easy win, etc, etc. Today the Bills according to these same people are a VERY underrated team and way better than their record... REALITY CHECK - maybe Jets are way OVERRATED?

Way overrated? What were they rated? And by who?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Mike- They just spout off in here and never back up anything- I already whipped up on them for their nonsensical comments.

I want to see Brady get hit hard at least 5 times tonight in the 1st half. If that happens the pats lose because that big softy just hates to get hit.

Like every other QB in the NFL.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Getzo- The pats haven't won anything since being found guilty of cheating."

Ludicrous argument. Plenty of division titles, two AFC titles. 

An undefeated regular season - no small accomplishment when you consider the franchise you root for has never done that or sniffed it. 

If your team ever wins an AFC title you'll realize it does have some meaning. 

Two Super Bowl losses decided in the closing seconds, it pretty much shows the opposite of your argument - Spygate didn't make a difference on the Pats ability to win. 

Adam V makes a couple big kicks, we win some Super Bowls, Asante or Wes drops a pass, we lose a couple. Close games that still showed championship mettle. 

Someday in your lifetime you may know that feeling as a fan, but not anytime soon. 

Maybe you can visit Joe Namath in his retirement home and find out what it's like.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

OVERRATED - on FAN the Clowns Esiason and Cartman had Jets as division champions last week...

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:

OVERRATED - on FAN the Clowns Esiason and Cartman had Jets as division champions last week...

Don't take the bait, cc!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

ccsjl-Consider the source then move on. The rest of the analysts had the Jets going 0-16 and then they beat the pats,the loss to the pats was just that. The Jets lost the game. The pats didn't do anything to win it.

Is Glass Jaw Amendola playing tonight or is he hurt again?

How is that move working out for you guys this year?

How?? Better than the Ed Reed move. Loved watching him get smoked for 2 tds yesterday - specially his blitz on the bomb play...

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Enough of Getzo-he's wearing too many boston team logos today to have a real discussion. Some said the Jets are overrated.I questioned that. I would have to say the Jets have been a pleasant surprise to jets fans and a thorn in the side of NE fans.

Saying the Jets are overrated when nobody expected them to win a game is nonsensical.

Now on to the next subject-How much money will each of you spend this year for the Holidays on boston teams team gear?

It's OK Leon you can say it, Championships Team Logo Gear!!!  Good luck on your hunt for a Joe Namath Gear...

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Billy- We don't need anymore moderators in here. If u have something to add then by all means join in on the fun.

If not then quietly go about your business. Is glass jaw Amendola playing toinight or is he hurt again?

You want honesty?  Here it is:

Stop referring to a VERY OLD, much overhyped event of long ago that has been discredited as meaning nothing and keep your posts to the topic of FOOTBALL.

Know your football BEFORE you come here.  IE - Amendola has been back since last week!

Your attempts at "being nice" comes with a sly smile, I can see it, as you bait folks into discussing things not football.

I'm now living to 108!!!

Sections
Shortcuts