Jets fans on FAN...good stuff

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Re: Jets fans on FAN...good stuff

In response to Tomhab's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to HeygangLH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Enough of Getzo-he's wearing too many boston team logos today to have a real discussion. Some said the Jets are overrated.I questioned that. I would have to say the Jets have been a pleasant surprise to jets fans and a thorn in the side of NE fans.

Saying the Jets are overrated when nobody expected them to win a game is nonsensical.

Now on to the next subject-How much money will each of you spend this year for the Holidays on boston teams team gear?

[/QUOTE]

It's OK Leon you can say it, Championships Team Logo Gear!!!  Good luck on your hunt for a Joe Namath Gear...

[/QUOTE]

Haha

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

[QUOTE]

Tomhab- Just another NE fan holding on to the past-It's been 10 years and nobody wears  Divisional Champ the day afetr the SB anyway.

Those old shirts and jerseys from 10 years ago are getting paper thin it's been so long since the pats won anything meaningful.hang your hat on the Division if you want but we both know how weak an argument that truly is.

[/QUOTE]

Well in the last 10 years I have so many T-shirts to choose from, Pats, Celtics, Bruins and Yes the 2013 Boston Red Sox...If you haven't heard the world is callling the Boston Strong!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

[QUOTE]

I thought the Amendola "experiment" was over with and he was done for the year. I don't watch the pats unless they are playing the Jets or there is nothing else on.Tonight is one of those nights.Monday night football or watching fat people cry about how fat they are on "Biggest Loser". MNF wins again!

Glass Jaw Amendola will get hurt tonight ...again.

I see things

[/QUOTE]
    So let me get this straight you'd prefer to watch the Pats on MNF than you entire Family on their own SITCOM?  Where is your lotality bucko?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

I thought the Amendola "experiment" was over with and he was done for the year. I don't watch the pats unless they are playing the Jets or there is nothing else on.Tonight is one of those nights.Monday night football or watching fat people cry about how fat they are on "Biggest Loser". MNF wins again!

Glass Jaw Amendola will get hurt tonight ...again.

I see things

[/QUOTE]

How bout them Red Sox???!!!!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

ccsjl-Consider the source then move on. 

I will Leon - taking your advice whenever YOU say anything. Funny you also mention above you only watch Pats when playing Jets but last year you told us all you missed the butt fumble game.....Oh well just have to "Consider the source then move on. "

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

[QUOTE]

More rings -do you have something to add or are you applying your face paint for tonights game?

More rings- A funny name-you've been waiting a decade now for more rings. The pats -good enough to get there but not good enough to finish.We've all witnessed it

[/QUOTE]

When your city wins 9 rings in 12 years you can talk about rings until then you'll just have to admire us from afar!

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

[QUOTE]

Who is this Rusty character? I never see his posts under Rusty?

[/QUOTE]

Leon TRUST ME - you DONT want to go there

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

[QUOTE]

Boston Strong-as queer a cheer as Cowboy Up!You can have it.

The sox won the WS? I didn't know that.-I did hear that Big Peddy had a good series though.

Basketball-no interest

Hockey-do they consider it a sport yet in the US?

Tomhab-You have a tacky team sticker or stickers on every vehicle you own I'm guessing?Don't worry you are not alone.half the state of mass has them. Thus the nicknmame" Mass holes". That's the cheer I hear down here all the time anyway.

[/QUOTE]
    Hey Lolo to get back to your overrated questions, I and most thought you Not Yet Jets would win 6 games so at 5-6 they aren't overrate and they have 6 games left to win one more and they just might.  So if they get to 6 wins they are who we thought they were!

Oh and if you think they are 5-5 don't forget that Rex Ryan forfieted the B1-Week, Bahahahaha how lame can you really be!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jetsbarf. Show jetsbarf's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This troll knows exactly who Rusty is...because that troll is Uncle Rico/Meadlowland Mike/Section 136/Bungalo bill and BUSTCHISE...c'mon man...figure this troll out!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jetsbarf. Show jetsbarf's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey Mel-do you have any old films of Brady pulling one of his emasculating hissy fits that he has become famous for?

You know how he pounds the ground while looking at the ref for a flag any time a defender just brushes up against him?If not then tune in tonight and watch him in action. It's Monday night football and old Tommy Boy just loves the spotlight!

[/QUOTE]

http://www.bostonmagazine.com/news/blog/2013/09/12/butt-fumble-patriots-jets/

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

[QUOTE]

All last week Bills were done, easy win, etc, etc. Today the Bills according to these same people are a VERY underrated team and way better than their record... REALITY CHECK - maybe Jets are way OVERRATED?

NY/NJ types are very odd people when it comes to justifying themselves and their place in society or the sports world.

It's why Bustchise has 10 different running screen names and stalks me. Gunty, too.

They hate it when I am right and hate it when they're put in their place by someone from Boston/NE.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, I'm so angry that you were right about KC slapping Denver...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to jetsbarf's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This troll knows exactly who Rusty is...because that troll is Uncle Rico/Meadlowland Mike/Section 136/Bungalo bill and BUSTCHISE...c'mon man...figure this troll out!

[/QUOTE]
    Leon Meet Rusty; Rusty this is Leon, Glad that's out of the way...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jetsbarf. Show jetsbarf's posts

Looks like rkarp went running to his mommy to get mel's comment about him removed...what a baby move...waaaa...waaa...waaa

BWAHAHAHAHA @ rkarp

Fake is as fake does

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

When one muslt curreckt speeling in a sportyts forum then maybe it's time for one to question oneself as in-where did you go wrong in life!?

LOL

[/QUOTE]

http://www.chicagonow.com/da-bears-blog/2013/09/bears-lions-rapid-fire/

Geno Smith and the Jets at their best...can't "underrate" this kinda play....NOPE!

[/QUOTE]
    Holly Butt Fumble Batman

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

3-7 is a bad team, no matter how you slice it. You just said they were handed two games at home due to a call on the last desperate play for them at the end of the game.

[/QUOTE]

Bwhahaha so does that mean that the Patriots' 2001 SB doesn't count because they were bailed out by the refs? Oh, wait, totally different circumstances, right Harv Undecided

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

More rings -do you have something to add or are you applying your face paint for tonights game?

More rings- A funny name-you've been waiting a decade now for more rings. The pats -good enough to get there but not good enough to finish.We've all witnessed it

[/QUOTE]

SOX!!!!!!!!

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts