Jets fans on FAN...good stuff

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Jets fans on FAN...good stuff

All last week Bills were done, easy win, etc, etc. Today the Bills according to these same people are a VERY underrated team and way better than their record... REALITY CHECK - maybe Jets are way OVERRATED?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: Jets fans on FAN...good stuff

The Jets are what their record says they are - very much an inconsistent team capable of football excellence as well as football flatu_lence.

As an aside, for some partiuclarly silly reason the final word in the above sentence, in its unmodified form, is unacceptable to BDC.  

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Besides the jags the jets have the worst point differential in the league

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey ATJ- and the pats are not what their record says they are!-A couple of very close games-Nope the pats just aint what they used to be!

You have to agree to that!

[/QUOTE]

Considering the Pats have been the most successful team in the league over the last 12 years... I'd say they have been consistent with their ways of winning.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I have to agree with the troll on this one. The Jets are not over rated. Everyone thought they were a 6 win team, and they may win 6 or 7 games. They are very mediocre, inconsistant and have had a couple of games go their way due to poor officiating. But a predicted 6 win team winning 6 or 7 games is not over rated

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I have to agree with the troll on this one. The Jets are not over rated. Everyone thought they were a 6 win team, and they may win 6 or 7 games. They are very mediocre, inconsistant and have had a couple of games go their way due to poor officiating. But a predicted 6 win team winning 6 or 7 games is not over rated

[/QUOTE]

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

[QUOTE]

Getzo- The pats haven't won anything since being found guilty of cheating. So you go on and chest thump all your AFC East titles. There is only one title that counts in the NFL.

Nobody likes name calling rkarp-lets try to be adults shall we?

[/QUOTE]

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]

Getzo- The pats haven't won anything since being found guilty of cheating. So you go on and chest thump all your AFC East titles. There is only one title that counts in the NFL.

Nobody likes name calling rkarp-lets try to be adults shall we?

[/QUOTE]

They give us a reason to watch.  I am not unappricative towards my teams giving me something to root for.  I guess that's the difference between us.  Since your team has never won anything ever in your life time, i can see why you're always on our boards instead of your own teams board.  Always talking about how much your QB sucks probably gets old... 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]

Getzo- You lose this one-run along now

[/QUOTE]

First sign of defeat is using that statement.  

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]

the 4000 club- You've made more then 4000 posts in here?? Are they all like your last few? You know where you tout how great BB is when we all know,NE fans include, that without Brady BB would be just another coach?

Or do you add anything to the conversation?

[/QUOTE]

You're the one repeating yourself, and changing your username every 3 months.  You probably accumulated over 10,000 posts on this board saying exactly the same garbage when Sanchez was QB........

Your Jets are a .500 type team.  Enjoy.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

the 4000 club- You've made more then 4000 posts in here?? Are they all like your last few? You know where you tout how great BB is when we all know,NE fans include, that without Brady BB would be just another coach?

Or do you add anything to the conversation?

[/QUOTE]

You're the one repeating yourself, and changing your username every 3 months.  You probably accumulated over 10,000 posts on this board saying exactly the same garbage when Sanchez was QB........

Your Jets are a .500 type team.  Enjoy.

[/QUOTE]

Like always having to mention Spygate at every turn.  You KNOW where Leon comes from!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]

Enough of Getzo-he's wearing too many boston team logos today to have a real discussion. Some said the Jets are overrated.I questioned that. I would have to say the Jets have been a pleasant surprise to jets fans and a thorn in the side of NE fans.

Saying the Jets are overrated when nobody expected them to win a game is nonsensical.

Now on to the next subject-How much money will each of you spend this year for the Holidays on boston teams team gear?

[/QUOTE]

When did I say this?  I just think Geno sucks, but you have a great d line.  See I said something nice about your team.   

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]

I have nothing nice to say about a team that cheated,was told to stop cheating,continued cheatind and got caught cheating again.

Too much cheating going on for me to say anything nice

[/QUOTE]

Exactly, sour grapes.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DonHa. Show DonHa's posts

[QUOTE]

There is only one title that counts in the NFL.

[/QUOTE]

And when was the last time your team won one that counted?

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts