Jets fans, please post comments here...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from touchdownpats. Show touchdownpats's posts

Jets fans, please post comments here...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Re: Jets fans, please post comments here...

You'll have to wait until Leon and the dozens of personalities that live in his head get out of school of gets a study hall.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

im a pats fan but its week 1 why dont we relax and see where we are after 6-7 weeks jets d looks very very good  they wont need to score much and the scary part is they will get better

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Once again... too much being placed on one game...  all of this could change next week, either way!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Re: Jets fans, please post comments here...:
    [QUOTE]Once again... too much being placed on one game...  all of this could change next week, either way!
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

The only chance I see of anything changing is if we suffer a bunch of injuries or the NFL gets worried the Jets will look too bad and decide not to call their secondary for their constant holding.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from touchdownpats. Show touchdownpats's posts

Can't you "hey, it's only one game" dudes relax. Yes, it's only one game, and things in the NFl change week to week, but can't you just crack a smile after a good Pats win, and and a Jets loss. Sesh... They play them one game at a time, so enjoy them one at a time.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

If I'm a Green New Jersy fan (heaven forfend), I'm in here saying my team played about as badly as it possibly can and was still right there at the end with a chance to win (or would have had a chance, if they actually had a quarterback).

What really happened, of course, was that the Ravens tried every way they could think of to give the Jests the game and Gang Green simply wouldn't (couldn't) take it. This is how they plan to win, by beating you up, wearing you down and hanging around. That it didn't work against a good Baltimore team that did not play particularly well is telling, however.

It's true enough that you don't want to make too many generalizations about one week of play -- especially the first week -- but right about now I'm channeling Denny Green.

The Jets are not who they say they are . . .

they're who we thought they were.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from habssuck09. Show habssuck09's posts

Yeah its only one game they only have 15 left and the offence looks...baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

Last night was the WORST that you will see the jets play this year.  Embarrassing on offense.  I am excited about the defense.  Some really bad penalties that we deserved and some ticky tack calls that I thought were clean.  In all, this is a kick in the gut.  We will get up.  Our offense can only get better.  Defense, I hope that big jenks is okay.  If he isnt, we will play the rest of the season without him and our defense will still be the best.  Rookie CB looked like a dear in headlights, Cro forgot the bump part of the bump and run although he did stick his nose in some run plays and supported the run D so I am happy to see that.  In all, we lost the first game.  If you think that means that our season is over, that is your opinion.  If you think that means this gives you a better chance week 2, that is your opinion as well.  I think we have to do better on offense(since we would be hard pressed to do worse) and we are going to put some hotsauce on you guys.

So, get on the bus, head to the meadowlands and get some of these Jets.

Last Jets offensive play was some BS.  Not saying we were driving but the guy holding the 1st down marker moved it back to 9 yards and Keller ran past it.  Check out the replay.  never seen that happen before, usually they drop the 1st down marker where it is and run.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonMuscle. Show BostonMuscle's posts

Any loss by the jets is golden, it shuts leon up for a bit

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]Last night was the WORST that you will see the jets play this year.  Embarrassing on offense.  I am excited about the defense.  Some really bad penalties that we deserved and some ticky tack calls that I thought were clean.  In all, this is a kick in the gut.  We will get up.  Our offense can only get better.  Defense, I hope that big jenks is okay.  If he isnt, we will play the rest of the season without him and our defense will still be the best.  Rookie CB looked like a dear in headlights, Cro forgot the bump part of the bump and run although he did stick his nose in some run plays and supported the run D so I am happy to see that.  In all, we lost the first game.  If you think that means that our season is over, that is your opinion.  If you think that means this gives you a better chance week 2, that is your opinion as well.  I think we have to do better on offense(since we would be hard pressed to do worse) and we are going to put some hotsauce on you guys. So, get on the bus, head to the meadowlands and get some of these Jets. Last Jets offensive play was some BS.  Not saying we were driving but the guy holding the 1st down marker moved it back to 9 yards and Keller ran past it.  Check out the replay.  never seen that happen before, usually they drop the 1st down marker where it is and run.
    Posted by whodeawhodat[/QUOTE]

Leon you sad little bug. Only a delusional Jets fan could watch that replay and think that guy was anywhere close to being past the marker. Just another example of the intelligence of Jets players and their fans.

As for your offense only getting better....What happened to all those SB titles you had lined up? Enjoy your improvement from horribly sukcs to just plain sukcs.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ncpatriotfan. Show ncpatriotfan's posts

LOL, If a Jets player runs to the offical holding the flag, then the Jets are in fact the worst trained team in the NFL. All players are told to run to the marker laying  on the field field, they are the best point for marking the 1st down. And from all the replays I have seen, no one moved the 1st down marker. Please stop making excuses for a boneheaded play. LOL

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItsPat. Show ItsPat's posts

I don't tend to believe in trash talk, both fans and players, but these Jets fans come to a Patriots site and dish out so much trash so it's fun calling them out after their team, who they declared the super bowl champs, look like the trash the fans dish out.

Now we have Whodeawhodat making all kinds of excuses for his teams crappy play.  Please tell me the "tacky" calls that went against the Jets.  Every pass interference was a legitimate.  The defender wraping his arm around the receivers arm and keeping the receiver from extending his arm is a penalty.  Most, if not all, were clearly penalities so not sure what he's saying.  Also, he has the nerve to say the last pass was a first down.  It was clearly only 9 yards. 

Fans like that deserve no respect so I say who cares if it's only one game.  They made their bed, let them sleep in it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

My plans are for putting a beating on the patsies in week 2.  Who kicked you out of the playoffs last year?  Who did we beat 2 times, once to get in and once in the playoffs last year?  Yeah, think on that man.  We aint the bungles and you aind the ravens.  So bring your azz to NJ.  We will see you there.  Like I said, the way our offense was last night, we might not have done anything if keller did lay out for the 1st down.  Just saying that I have never seen a 1st down flag holder run up a yard when a play was coming at him.

Go get yourself a better signature.  Princess Bride, cmon. You are a dweeb and I aint leon.  No really, get a different signature.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE] Last Jets offensive play was some BS.  Not saying we were driving but the guy holding the 1st down marker moved it back to 9 yards and Keller ran past it.  Check out the replay.  never seen that happen before, usually they drop the 1st down marker where it is and run.

Wow, just a ridiculous excuse. Are you for real?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoPinkHatPatsFans. Show NoPinkHatPatsFans's posts

[QUOTE]Last night was the WORST that you will see the jets play this year.  Embarrassing on offense.  I am excited about the defense.  Some really bad penalties that we deserved and some ticky tack calls that I thought were clean.  In all, this is a kick in the gut.  We will get up.  Our offense can only get better.  Defense, I hope that big jenks is okay.  If he isnt, we will play the rest of the season without him and our defense will still be the best.  Rookie CB looked like a dear in headlights, Cro forgot the bump part of the bump and run although he did stick his nose in some run plays and supported the run D so I am happy to see that.  In all, we lost the first game.  If you think that means that our season is over, that is your opinion.  If you think that means this gives you a better chance week 2, that is your opinion as well.  I think we have to do better on offense(since we would be hard pressed to do worse) and we are going to put some hotsauce on you guys. So, get on the bus, head to the meadowlands and get some of these Jets. Last Jets offensive play was some BS.  Not saying we were driving but the guy holding the 1st down marker moved it back to 9 yards and Keller ran past it.  Check out the replay.  never seen that happen before, usually they drop the 1st down marker where it is and run.

lol!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]My plans are for putting a beating on the patsies in week 2.  Who kicked you out of the playoffs last year?  Who did we beat 2 times, once to get in and once in the playoffs last year?  Yeah, think on that man.  We aint the bungles and you aind the ravens.  So bring your azz to NJ.  We will see you there.  Like I said, the way our offense was last night, we might not have done anything if keller did lay out for the 1st down.  Just saying that I have never seen a 1st down flag holder run up a yard when a play was coming at him. Go get yourself a better signature.  Princess Bride, cmon. You are a dweeb and I aint leon.  No really, get a different signature.

Temper temper little inchworm. I'm not sure which is funnier...your delusion about your dumbazz receiver not getting past the marker or your twisted reasoning that beating the Bengals last year means anything this year. I do notice you're avoiding mentioning your big victory over the awesome Chargers. Why is that? After all if you're going to use last season as an excuse why not line up all the teams?

Now get back to finger painting class or suffer the consequences

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets fans, please post comments here... : Wow, just a ridiculous excuse. Are you for real?
    Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]

After all these years you should be used to Leon's fantasy world

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]Can't you "hey, it's only one game" dudes relax. Yes, it's only one game, and things in the NFl change week to week, but can't you just crack a smile after a good Pats win, and and a Jets loss. Sesh... They play them one game at a time, so enjoy them one at a time.
    Posted by touchdownpats[/QUOTE]

There are too many posters here who flow game to game.  One game and they are all "wow, this team is great".  Yes, I smiled a lot after the Bengals game... so, my smile is better going into the Jets game.  No different than how many folks spelled doom and gloom about the defense all off of the preseason performances and look what happened when it came to a real game.  You got to take it, somewhat, a game at a time.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Jets fans, please post comments here...:
    [QUOTE] 
    They may next week. Careful what you wish for.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets fans, please post comments here... : The only chance I see of anything changing is if we suffer a bunch of injuries or the NFL gets worried the Jets will look too bad and decide not to call their secondary for their constant holding.
    Posted by Evil2010[/QUOTE]
    Only fans use excuses.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

whodeawhodat...   has your tone changed a lot after this first game!   Before it was all about the Jets blasting the Ravens and going to do the same with the Pats.  The Pats showed a heck of a lot more against the Bengals, who you picked to soundly beat the Pats.  Now, you are saying the Bengals aren't that good!  Which way will you go?  Also, the Bengals offense is a heck of a lot better than the Jets' with Carson Palmer head and shoulders a better passer than Sanchez.  Also, if Flacco can put up 250 yards passing against your D, what do you think Brady will do? You should be more worried there.  Seems you'll pick and chose your comments to suit your "rose colored" glasses view of your Jets!

NOW, who is in a MUST WIN situation??!!! 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from touchdownpats. Show touchdownpats's posts

agcsbill,
    I hear you! The season is a roller coaster ride to enjoy. Ups and downs, and plenty of screaming. Looking forward to next week to see how we stack up. Got to think Brady will be making better decisions than Flacco and we should put up more than 10.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]agcsbill, I hear you! The season is a roller coaster ride to enjoy. Ups and downs, and plenty of screaming. Looking forward to next week to see how we stack up. Got to think Brady will be making better decisions than Flacco and we should put up more than 10.

I just pointed to the second game last year in which the Pats won 31 - 14 and of the two teams, it seems the Pats improved!  Look at the new TEs the Pats have!  Wow!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets fans, please post comments here... : The only chance I see of anything changing is if we suffer a bunch of injuries or the NFL gets worried the Jets will look too bad and decide not to call their secondary for their constant holding.
    Posted by Evil2010[/QUOTE]

I've never seen so much defensive holding in my life. Ryan is obviously coaching by the.."They can't call everything method". If I were the Pats I'd be pointing out the shoulder pad holds that seem to occur on every passing play.

Sections
Shortcuts