Jets fans, please post comments here...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from habssuck09. Show habssuck09's posts

Re: Jets fans, please post comments here...

In Response to Re: Jets fans, please post comments here...:
    [QUOTE]i hear you bill.  IMO, we did blast the Ravens.  I am surprised that my defense was able to hold up for being on the field so long.  I was also surprised at how inept my offense was...I hope rex throws some grenades in that offensive meeting today.  That was atrocious and my offense as a whole should be ashamed. Princess bride, I compared the two teams because that is who we both played in week 1.  I now see that I must explain things to you as if you were a child.  On the other hand, it may be easier just to ignore you.  one last word of advice, change your signature fruitcake.
    Posted by whodeawhodat[/QUOTE]
    If your counting on Ryan to make a good offensive game plan then your really in trouble..not a offensive guy and should of stayed a D coordinator

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]i hear you bill.  IMO, we did blast the Ravens.  I am surprised that my defense was able to hold up for being on the field so long.  I was also surprised at how inept my offense was...I hope rex throws some grenades in that offensive meeting today.  That was atrocious and my offense as a whole should be ashamed. Princess bride, I compared the two teams because that is who we both played in week 1.  I now see that I must explain things to you as if you were a child.  On the other hand, it may be easier just to ignore you.  one last word of advice, change your signature fruitcake.

I hate to burst your delusion but your D sucked too. How many defensive secondary calls last night? Of course had they not held so much you would have given up 500 passing yards. Your Jests can do 2 things blitz and stop the run. That may work in Pop Warner but not in adult leagues.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

This is what I took away form the Ravens and Jets game.

I blasted bunches of people saying give Sanchez a break, Now last night he looked totally lost and you could see the anger building between Sanchez and the OFCoach. Is Sanchez really that bad or has little to not enough coaching been give to the Jets offense and play making? I dont know.

Second, The Ravens were good on defense, but a QB like Brady or Manning would have had at least 20 points on them last night.
    Even though the Jets and Ravens have crushing defenses, they can be pciked apart. And If the Best of what the Ravens can do is 10 points on offense, they are in for a long season just like the Jets. They keep playing that hard every down there are going to be bunches of them out for the season with injuries

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets fans, please post comments here... : I hate to burst your delusion but your D sucked too. How many defensive secondary calls last night? Of course had they not held so much you would have given up 500 passing yards. Your Jests can do 2 things blitz and stop the run. That may work in Pop Warner but not in adult leagues.
    Posted by Evil2010[/QUOTE]

HAI GUYS!!! I LIKE PRINCESS BRIDE AND SCARY SKULLS!!! oh and I know nothing about football because I think that giving up 10 pts is sucking at defense...oh yeah, and creating 3 turnovers is bad too...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Someone call the guys in the white coats! Leon is up to his old trick of running two names simultaneously to make himself even tougher.

Leon/jerry/whdat you seem a little angry today. Could it be because your Jets are the laughingstock of the NFL? So much mouthy punk talk then fall flat on their faces when it counts. How pathetic.

Now wipe you eyes and go do your homework. It's very existing. You'll see spot run.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

lol, its very existing eh?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets fans, please post comments here... : HAI GUYS!!! I LIKE PRINCESS BRIDE AND SCARY SKULLS!!! oh and I know nothing about football because I think that giving up 10 pts is sucking at defense...oh yeah, and creating 3 turnovers is bad too...

lol... jets fans flailing already...
    but seriously, whats all this about hte princess bride

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Who . . .

I feel like I want to channel old friend Hermm Edwards here.

Why do you play the game?

I don't think anyone is saying Green New Jersey's defense didn't play well (although Flacco missed some reads and some throws that Brady won't), but it's not going to matter how well the defense plays if the offense can't convert turnovers and field position. Half a team ain't gonna get it done.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets fans, please post comments here... : HAI GUYS!!! I LIKE PRINCESS BRIDE AND SCARY SKULLS!!! oh and I know nothing about football because I think that giving up 10 pts is sucking at defense...oh yeah, and creating 3 turnovers is bad too...

Are you having fun spending an entire beautiful day at your computer trying to defend your big mouth team? Keep up the good work.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

I watched the game and I thought both QBs stunk up the place.  Baltimore tried to get a running game going just to take it out of Flaaco's hands.  

The Jets defense is very good but it doesn't score points.  In the game last night the Jets did what they had to do.  They stayed close.  They have to because the offense is such a liability.  You score 17pts against this team and you have a high probability for a win.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]lol, its very existing eh?

very existing? Yup your Einstien like intelligence shines again. With brains like that you could run the Jets.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Watch out! Leon is having one of his patented head fits! How long until you go outside and torture some squirrels so you feel manly again bugboy?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ncpatriotfan. Show ncpatriotfan's posts

This guy also seems to forget that in the playoff game last year against the Ravens, the Pats were without Welker, they also did not have the TE's that they have this year. Both Welker and the TE's are what is needed to beat a defense like the Ravens and Jets, you get very few downfield oppurtunities because of the pass rush. Dump passes are the key to defeating both teams.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]This guy also seems to forget that in the playoff game last year against the Ravens, the Pats were without Welker, they also did not have the TE's that they have this year. Both Welker and the TE's are what is needed to beat a defense like the Ravens and Jets, you get very few downfield oppurtunities because of the pass rush. Dump passes are the key to defeating both teams.
    Posted by ncpatriotfan[/QUOTE]

You're confusing reality with the world of leon

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets fans, please post comments here... : lol... jets fans flailing already... but seriously, whats all this about hte princess bride
    Posted by flutie66[/QUOTE]

Thats the source of the quote on my posts. Leon and his alter ego don't think it's manly. Funny that he knew what movie it was from though. But I wouldn't expect him to like it since it's an intelligent comedy. I doubt he even gets the stooges.

Sections
Shortcuts