Jets fans show their true colors......again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Jets fans show their true colors......again

Youngster at draft tackles boos

I am sure JetMangione was in his Mother's basement booing

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Re: Jets fans show their true colors......again

That's because they are classless idiots like the resident jerk who posts here, JetMangione.  That's why he's on my ignore list.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

New York's jv team has treated their "fans" to over FORTY years of futility.
    The Jets and their fans are a joke!!!

The Jets are going nowhere and their fans know it so they find pleasure in the anything that they can. It's always a season for no reason when talking Jets football.

Decrepit Hess went to his grave knowing his team was clownshoes and Woody J is going to suffer the same fate unless he decides to sell that circus.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

That's pretty low. I was all ready to make some small portion type comments...but that's really inexcusable.

Honestly, if I'm Goodell, I seriously consider throwing any Jet fans out next year. That is NOT what the NFL is about. Boo players, coaches, owners...any adult you want...to boo a ten year old child is a new level of disgusting.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Jets' fans are a pestilence upon the earth.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Classless.  Venting 43 yrs of frustration on a 10 yr old.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Scum-bag Jet fans have no class.  A 10 year old kid?  They need to get a life!