Jets game more important

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrantW. Show GrantW's posts

Jets game more important

While I know everyone is fixated on the Pats/Colts game from last night, the fact remains that the upcoming game with the Jets is the biggest of the season for the Pats. A win gives them a 3 game Division lead while a loss cuts it to 1 with an upcoming game versus the Saints. Let the media hype up the Pats/Colts all they want, but the real focus should be on the Jets right now.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Jets game more important

Would you rather have the Patriots play a playoff game at home in January or have to play in Inday?

Just what I thought....The Indy game was a more important game

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

In Response to Jets game more important:
    While I know everyone is fixated on the Pats/Colts game from last night, the fact remains that the upcoming game with the Jets is the biggest of the season for the Pats. A win gives them a 3 game Division lead while a loss cuts it to 1 with an upcoming game versus the Saints. Let the media hype up the Pats/Colts all they want, but the real focus should be on the Jets right now.
    Posted by GrantW

Amen!  Everybody has been saying that the Indy game was important for homefield adavantage, but last time I checked we havent even clinched a playoff spot let alone talk about home field advantage.

Lets not get ahead of ourselves.  There is still alot of football left and NE still has to play some teams that are gettting better....Jax, Hou, Carolina, not to mention NO, Mia and NYJ.

There is still alot of football left...NE is not automatically included in the playoffs, they have to win games like everyone else and earn thier spot.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrantW. Show GrantW's posts

In Response to Re: Jets game more important:
    Would you rather have the Patriots play a playoff game at home in January or have to play in Inday? Just what I thought....The Indy game was a more important game
    Posted by Rocky

I'd rather win the division and make the playoffs instead of having to worry about squeezing into a Wild Card spot. Perloff over at SI is right, this entire "sky is falling" mentality after last nights loss is overblown.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hmrstrm. Show hmrstrm's posts

Let's see...a loss to the Saints, Miami and Houston...that would make the Pats 10-6, they better beat the Jets or it's gonna be 9-7 for the Pats and missing the playoffs for the second straight year...

Sections
Shortcuts