In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

For some reason I cant find either game listed this weekend on TV....both must be blacked out in my area..

[/QUOTE]

that's ok though...if you need football to watch I will send you a copy of my SB 42 and SB46 dvd's...includes the parades too  :  )

[/QUOTE]

Lame, tired, dated, stupid.

[/QUOTE]

just like this thread...here you are in the playoffs and seeing who pats will be playing next week and this thread is created? the obssession is silly, move on pats fans

[/QUOTE]

The obsession is silly, and the jokes about NY are funny. We will soldier on. Silly thread, and yet you as a purported Giants fan, are here in a Patriots forum to read it, and complain about it. I'll remember you said to "move on" next time you bring up 42/46 (which is daily since you have nothing to cheer for this year). Funny how we are supposed to move on when the jokes are about your team sucking, yet we're supposed to be reminded of it daily when your team won. You are the ultimate idiot hypocrite troll. YOU "move on".

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Re: Jets/Giants TV blackout?

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

For some reason I cant find either game listed this weekend on TV....both must be blacked out in my area..

[/QUOTE]

that's ok though...if you need football to watch I will send you a copy of my SB 42 and SB46 dvd's...includes the parades too  :  )

[/QUOTE]

Yeah yeah we know..."Eli 2 Tom 0"..."My Giants beat your Pats twice"...blah blah blah blah...You are in serious need of new material Jints. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah yeah we know..."Eli 2 Tom 0"..."My Giants beat your Pats twice"...blah blah blah blah...You are in serious need of new material Jints. 

[/QUOTE]

No no, we need to "move on" from this obsession so he can remind us of the good ole days on a moment by moment basis. Enjoy. Eli Manning will never see another Super Bowl.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

just like this thread...here you are in the playoffs and seeing who pats will be playing next week and this thread is created? the obssession is silly, move on pats fans

[/QUOTE]

The obsession is silly, and the jokes about NY are funny. We will soldier on. Silly thread, and yet you as a purported Giants fan, are here in a Patriots forum to read it, and complain about it. I'll remember you said to "move on" next time you bring up 42/46 (which is daily since you have nothing to cheer for this year). Funny how we are supposed to move on when the jokes are about your team sucking, yet we're supposed to be reminded of it daily when your team won. You are the ultimate idiot hypocrite troll. YOU "move on".

[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

i don't get it

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No no, we need to "move on" from this obsession so he can remind us of the good ole days on a moment by moment basis.

[/QUOTE]

It's funny how he tells us to move on and his new name is "42AND46". Really Jints?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No no, we need to "move on" from this obsession so he can remind us of the good ole days on a moment by moment basis. Enjoy. Eli Manning will never see another Super Bowl.

[/QUOTE]

well if he doesn't i'll take them and visit his bust in Canton

but methinks the Mighty Eli has another sb win in him  :  )

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No no, we need to "move on" from this obsession so he can remind us of the good ole days on a moment by moment basis.

[/QUOTE]

It's funny how he tells us to move on and his new name is "42AND46". Really Jints?

[/QUOTE]

well i would've used "40 and 43" but that wouldn't have meant much you know?

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Canton? Now I know youre drunk. No way, no frig-gin way. Youve GOT to be kidding! And no, "methinks" Eli has absolutely no chance of ever winning another Super Bowl. Get used to it. Time to turn in. Ive read enough troll speak for one night.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

i don't get it

[/QUOTE]

At least we know what color your hair is now.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Canton? Now I know youre drunk. No way, no frig-gin way. Youve GOT to be kidding! And no, "methinks" Eli has absolutely no chance of ever winning another Super Bowl. Get used to it. Time to turn in. Ive read enough troll speak for one night.

[/QUOTE]

sober as a judge

say i wonder if brady will visit eli's bust in canton? would be a classy thing to do and tom is a pretty good guy so i bet he will

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

i don't get it

[/QUOTE]

Look at a mirror and say this again. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to MoreRings's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

i don't get it

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

i still don't get it

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

i don't get it

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

i still don't get it

[/QUOTE]

You never did or will! So sad!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

i don't get it

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

i still don't get it

[/QUOTE]

You never did or will! So sad!

[/QUOTE]

i don't get it still

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

DVD with parades? Does it include the clip of the women yelling for Sanchez????

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

sober as a judge

say i wonder if brady will visit eli's bust in canton? would be a classy thing to do and tom is a pretty good guy so i bet he will

[/QUOTE]

"eli's bust"

That pretty much  sum's up Eli's performance this season.

He's back to the deer in headlights approach.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Canton? Lmao. That is the funniest thing I have heard in a week.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

nah I'll leave that to you and your best friend "Mr. Happy"

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

The only way Eli goes to Canton is to watch his brother getting inducted.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mrmojo1120's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The only way Eli goes to Canton is to watch his brother getting inducted.

[/QUOTE]

Jim Pluknett has to get in first. If he doesn't, then Ben and Eli don't get it. That simple.

[/QUOTE]

plunkett was good but in no way as good as eli or ben...hey i was a fan of plunkett's and think his story is great, one of the great comebacks-if you will-in sports. the fact that his parents were his biggest fans and supporters yet never were able to see him play was very touching as well-great stuff

but no eli and no big ben like flores was good but not a HOFer either

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]