Jets/Giants TV blackout?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Re: Jets/Giants TV blackout?

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mrmojo1120's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The only way Eli goes to Canton is to watch his brother getting inducted.

[/QUOTE]

Jim Pluknett has to get in first. If he doesn't, then Ben and Eli don't get it. That simple.

[/QUOTE]

plunkett was good but in no way as good as eli or ben...hey i was a fan of plunkett's and think his story is great, one of the great comebacks-if you will-in sports. the fact that his parents were his biggest fans and supporters yet never were able to see him play was very touching as well-great stuff

but no eli and no big ben like flores was good but not a HOFer either

[/QUOTE]

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Rodimus77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

For some reason I cant find either game listed this weekend on TV....both must be blacked out in my area..

[/QUOTE]

that's ok though...if you need football to watch I will send you a copy of my SB 42 and SB46 dvd's...includes the parades too  :  )

[/QUOTE]

Yeah yeah we know..."Eli 2 Tom 0"..."My Giants beat your Pats twice"...blah blah blah blah...You are in serious need of new material Jints. 

[/QUOTE]

No no, we need to "move on" from this obsession so he can remind us of the good ole days on a moment by moment basis. Enjoy. Eli Manning will never see another Super Bowl.

[/QUOTE]

well if he doesn't i'll take them and visit his bust in Canton

but methinks the Mighty Eli has another sb win in him  :  )

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

putt putt putt goes old man Honda Roadster

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

For some reason I cant find either game listed this weekend on TV....both must be blacked out in my area..

[/QUOTE]

that's ok though...if you need football to watch I will send you a copy of my SB 42 and SB46 dvd's...includes the parades too  :  )

[/QUOTE]

Lame, tired, dated, stupid.

[/QUOTE]

just like this thread...here you are in the playoffs and seeing who pats will be playing next week and this thread is created? the obssession is silly, move on pats fans

[/QUOTE]

Obsession?....lol..you spent the whole season on a Pats board 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytftwofive. Show jaytftwofive's posts

I'm learning to really dislike my childhood NFL team(The Giants) but they would have been a tough out. I'm not saying they would have gone back to the Super Bowl but I bet they could have beaten the Seahawks or Vikings. I know one team who is happy they're not in................the Packers, lol.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytftwofive. Show jaytftwofive's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mrmojo1120's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The only way Eli goes to Canton is to watch his brother getting inducted.

[/QUOTE]

Jim Pluknett has to get in first. If he doesn't, then Ben and Eli don't get it. That simple.

[/QUOTE]

plunkett was good but in no way as good as eli or ben...hey i was a fan of plunkett's and think his story is great, one of the great comebacks-if you will-in sports. the fact that his parents were his biggest fans and supporters yet never were able to see him play was very touching as well-great stuff

but no eli and no big ben like flores was good but not a HOFer either

[/QUOTE]

I had the pleasure of meeting Jim Plunkett on the Riverwalk in San Antonio during the NCAA Final Four in 1998 when Stanford was playing. What a nice guy . He took the time to talk to me. Didn't bad mouth the Pats for trading him. He said it worked out for both him and the Pats. The draft picks, Grogan etc... Talked to me for like 5 minutes. Class guy.

Sections
Shortcuts