Jets have an easy schedule

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

Jets have an easy schedule

Anyone see the jets schedule...the only tough game after saints is us....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pochen23. Show pochen23's posts

Re: JETS SCHEDULE------VERY EASY

That's good, so they get used to the easy match ups and boom, we destroy them in week 11. Tough schedule is that if you can over come it, it gets you ready for those tough games in the playoffs. That's one of the things the 07 team lacked, a tough schedule. It was almost like the giants shocked them in SB when they should expect the best from a conference champ.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

In Response to JETS SCHEDULE------VERY EASY:
    [QUOTE]Anyone see the jets schedule...the only tough game after saints is us....
    Posted by jcour382[/QUOTE]..hey genious. they play the same schedule except for 2 games. You play Baltimore (overrated as you say) and denver. The Jets play Oakland and Cincinnati (who beat Pittsburgh). Other than that its the same so good try but try again. And I see you join the rest of the obsessives in reviving the team that beat you when you have more important issues to think about

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SchwillyPete. Show SchwillyPete's posts

Patriots aren't a tough team.

I'm sure you'll keep crying about the Jets though.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mnp3a. Show mnp3a's posts

In Response to Re: JETS SCHEDULE------VERY EASY:
    [QUOTE]That's good, so they get used to the easy match ups and boom, we destroy them in week 11. Tough schedule is that if you can over come it, it gets you ready for those tough games in the playoffs. That's one of the things the 07 team lacked, a tough schedule. It was almost like the giants shocked them in SB when they should expect the best from a conference champ.
    Posted by pochen23[/QUOTE]

i disagree: the 2007 team played chargers, indy, dallas, baltimore, pittsburgh, philly, giants. not easy at all.

this year the jet's schedule is easier than ours, but i don't believe the difference is sooooo big:  baltimore//cinci  and  denver//oakland

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

In Response to JETS SCHEDULE------VERY EASY:
    [QUOTE]Anyone see the jets schedule...the only tough game after saints is us....
    Posted by jcour382[/QUOTE]
    I guess that explains the pats schedule, as well, since they both play the same teams (and each other) except for 2. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Re: Jets have an easy schedule

In Response to Jets have an easy schedule:

Come on now...the Jets have pretty much the same schedule as the Pats...except that they don't play Denver (they get Oakland instead), and they don't play the Ravens (they get a freebie against Tampa Bay instead). Their last three games are tough...as they play Atlanta, @Indy, and Cincy: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/teams/schedule/NYJ

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Thank you TP.  Not sure JC knew the way scheduling worked. 

Question for you.  Do you think Denver can continue their winning ways?  I don't know what their schedule looks like, but I have already begun eating crow for my mcdaniels comments. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mnp3a. Show mnp3a's posts

dogg,

don't think denver will keep winning. at least not with their schedule: dallas, pats, @chargers, @baltimore, pittsburgh are next in line.

if they beat dallas then they're good, period. game against the pats should be interesting since their coach knows everything there is to know about us. but they have only four "soft" games left, ALL their other games are against elite teams.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankfan54. Show yankfan54's posts

In Response to Jets have an easy schedule:
     That funny we think of you as our last easy game

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Green New Jersey plays the same schedule as the Pats, except they get Oakland and Cincinnatti instead of Denver and Baltimore. This is their reward (other than keeping the Pats from backing into the playoffs) for tanking against Miami in the last game of last season.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: Jets have an easy schedule:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Jets have an easy schedule :  That funny we think of you as our last easy game
    Posted by yankfan54[/QUOTE]

Man I hate the Jests, BUT I looove a decent one-liner...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leon3. Show Leon3's posts

Hi gang!-I see the obsession with everything NY Sports is still alive and well in our little brother city-boston!

The Jets have an easy schedule!!??You guys are so funny-The Jets look so much better then you do you that will try anything to compensate (make excuses)for the lack of production from the pats.

Jealousy is an ugly trait beantowners!

So is everybody having a nice night?
    How are the sawx doing!?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Someone doesn't know that all divisional teams face nearly the same opponents. Hang your head in shame, sir. You failed, and in doing so continued the stereotype that Boston fans are arrogant and only care about their team. 

Thanks, for draging us in the dirt with you. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]Thank you TP.  Not sure JC knew the way scheduling worked.  Question for you.  Do you think Denver can continue their winning ways?  I don't know what their schedule looks like, but I have already begun eating crow for my mcdaniels comments. 
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]

Well I'm eating crow right alongside you.  I thought he was in for a long year.  To be fair to myself however, I did say in one post that it is common for a team to rally around a new coach and do well at first.  Whether or not he is the real deal will be exposed by mid-season though.  I will gladly eat crow if I am wrong.  Everyone loves a success story.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leon3. Show Leon3's posts

Hi gang and Bye Gang!! All in the same sentence!
    Well at least this thread has come to end.

The Jets have sy schedule-laughable-You know the only true "W" that I am counting on for the rest of the season is the pats game.Gnaw on that!

I'm physically exhausted and mentally dumbfounded by some of the posts in here!
    Do any of you know anything about the game of football itself or does your knowledge come from what you read in here?
    Valid question-10 to 1 it falls on deaf ears!

Y'all have a good night now....ya'hear?!  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to JETS SCHEDULE------VERY EASY : I guess that explains the pats schedule, as well, since they both play the same teams (and each other) except for 2. 
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]

I find that interesting coming from a guy who roots for a team that the NFL created an entirely new division for.

"Hmm, Peyton won't win in the AFC East... Let's put him in a new division with an expansion team, a 6 year old expansion team and a team so bad, they had to leave their first home because they couldn't keep the fans interested and then had to change their name two years AFTER moving to get the stink off. I think we will see Peyton in the playoffs every year with this set-up."

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Jets have an easy schedule :  That funny we think of you as our last easy game
    Posted by yankfan54[/QUOTE]

Really? I know the Jets won the last one, but do you actually know what their record is against the Pats this decade. The Jets are winning about 25 % of the time.

As you seem kind of slow, that means they are losing 75 % of the time against the Pats. Good luck with that "we" thing, too. I am sure Rex Ryan knows your name.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

[QUOTE]Hi gang!-I see the obsession with everything NY Sports is still alive and well in our little brother city-boston! The Jets have an easy schedule!!??You guys are so funny-The Jets look so much better then you do you that will try anything to compensate (make excuses)for the lack of production from the pats. Jealousy is an ugly trait beantowners! So is everybody having a nice night? How are the sawx doing!?
    Posted by Leon3[/QUOTE]

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

And when is the last time the Jets, or Yankees for that matter, won anything????

And they Jets do have an easier schedule becusue they have 2 gimmees,as a Jet head said...Tampa and Oakland.  2 games is a lot in a short 17 game season. That's all right..Miami had a cakewalk last year..look what it got them.  The Jets will be on their couches deep in playoff season, as usual. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: JETS SCHEDULE------VERY EASY : I find that interesting coming from a guy who roots for a team that the NFL created an entirely new division for. "Hmm, Peyton won't win in the AFC East... Let's put him in a new division with an expansion team, a 6 year old expansion team and a team so bad, they had to leave their first home because they couldn't keep the fans interested and then had to change their name two years AFTER moving to get the stink off. I think we will see Peyton in the playoffs every year with this set-up."
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]
    And I thought it was to give the pats more of a chance to win given their 4 losses to the colts in the last 5 games.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"I'm physically exhausted and mentally dumbfounded..."

Leon, If I've told you once, I've told you a hundred times, It's "...Over, Under, Through, and then You come out with the Rabbit Ears...".  I mean how many knots do I have to untie Leon before we get this right, huh?  How many?!? 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leon3. Show Leon3's posts

Laz-What???

Slow down,get your thoughts together and give it another shot.

We'll wait-geez- I hope he makes it worth it.Probably not!

On that note Gang!Y'all have a nice night now....ya hear!?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

The jets might have an "easy" schedule, but think about the way teams will start playing them if they keep winning - the same way everyone played us (The Pats, obviously) in 2007.  It was that teams superbowl to try and knock them off.

So we'll see the Jets throw in a few clunkers this year, just like the Giants against the crappy Browns last year.  I'm sure we'll beat them in November, but there's a long time between now and then.

Whoever keeps saying "They've got tampa" doesn't look at our schedule I guess, we play them in a few weeks in London.  The difference in schedules? Oakland and Cincy (where we play Denver and Baltimore). 

They took advantage of a very rusty Brady and a missing wes welker in week 2 at NY, won by 7 (not the beatdown people say it was).  Come to Foxboro when the Pats team is back on track and it'll be a different story.  Remember the last rookie Belichick lost to? Roethlisberger in '04, what happened to him the 2nd time around that year? 41-17 beatdown in Pitt in the AFC Championship.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Boomer!-How are ya!??You must be new here-I can tell by your post. You must be a sox fan too I'm guessing!?LOl at you my horribly accented neighbor from the North.I find it hysterical when a sawx fan has the audacity to ask a Yankee fan about winning! The sox have won nothing legitimately in 92 years!Now I know that this will set you off, as it should, but the only time in the last 92 years that the sox actually beat the Yanks was in 04 and 07,it didn't count!Too many steroids! I know you're embarrassed,again as you should be! The pats are an after thought and the NY Jets are the talk of the town....and they did it without the tapes! How are ya!?
    Posted by Leon3[/QUOTE]

I hate replying to idiots in forums, but give me a break.  "They did it with tapes!", really?.. They did away with our "tapes" and we proceeded to destroy the rest of the league until the SB.  Your jets were just so upset they ratted us (along with everyone else) out. 

So, will this years Jets collapse hurt worse than last year?  I hope so.

Sections
Shortcuts