Jets have an easy schedule

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Re: Jets have an easy schedule

Categorically speaking, both the Jets and NE face tough schedules this season. Although Ne's is a bit tougher. Mostly because they have to face Denver and the Ravens instead of Cincy and Oakland.

I think NE has the third toughest schedule in football, after only the fins and panthers.

Of course, you really need to wait until *after* the season to establish this, at which point it is used for tiebreakers in the draft and in playoff seeding IIRC.

But as it stands right now, I think in the end both teams will end up having played tougher schedules than it appeared on paper at the outset, mostly based on how well New Orleans and Cincinnati are playing.

Ironically, the Steelers have one of the easiest schedules this season.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

In Response to Re: Jets have an easy schedule:
    Ironically, the Steelers have one of the easiest schedules this season.
    Posted by zbellino

And how is that going for them.  LOL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In Response to Re: Jets have an easy schedule : And how is that going for them.  LOL
    Posted by underdogg

They can't move the ball. Tough. I feel like they will be there in the end, as usual though.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickDesper. Show RickDesper's posts

In Response to Jets have an easy schedule :  That funny we think of you as our last easy game
    Posted by yankfan54

gotta love the illiteracy

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

In Response to Jets have an easy schedule:
    Anyone see the jets schedule...the only tough game after saints is us....
    Posted by jcour382

Let's end these childish posts. The Jets have almost exactly the same schedule as the Pats, including which teams we play home versus away. Posts like this make us look like sore loser idiots. The Jets opened the season with three tough games (followed by roas games against New Orleans and Miami). The overwhelming majority of NFL "experts" have picked them to lose all 3, and instead they won all 3. Then they get New Orleans and Miami on the road. Many people called for them to be 1-4 or 0-5 and that Ryan and Scott would be humbled. This is a tough football team with a good young QB; the future of Jets-Pats will be like the Yanks-Sox. Why not enjoy the sport and the competition?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

In Response to Jets have an easy schedule :       Come on now...the Jets have pretty much the same schedule as the Pats...except that they don't play Denver (they get Oakland instead), and they don't play the Ravens (they get a freebie against Tampa Bay instead. Their last three games are tough...as they play Atlanta, @Indy, and Cincy: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/teams/schedule/NYJ
    Posted by TexasPat3

Hey Tex... the Jets and Pats both play Tampa. The only difference in schedule is Jets get Oakland and Bengals vs. Denver and Baltimore.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

In Response to Jets have an easy schedule:
    Anyone see the jets schedule...the only tough game after saints is us....
    Posted by jcour382

Even though it was a bitter pill to swallow (losing to the Jests), I have to say that I am looking forward to watching them choke at the end of the season. Meaning: They can never, ever get the job done in the playoffs. Laughing

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriots1970. Show Patriots1970's posts

Not sure I agree Jests have an easier schedule... they still play NO, CIN, ATL and Indy plus BUF and MIA 2x and the Patriots one more time.

Meanwhile the Pats play Ravens, NO, Indy and and DEN.. MIA 2x and once more BUF and Jests...

Sure the Jests play the Raiduhs, but that is only one game

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leon3. Show Leon3's posts

CoolHi Gang!Schedule Scmedule! You have to play the games!The Jets played the pats and spanked them. By the looks of things they should do it again the next time the 2 teams meet.

Hey Ct Lady-Sh ut up!That's from everybody!You can all thank me later.

Note to jason-I'm guessing you're just another p issed off redsox fan??

Look out folks Baltimore is coming to town!Golden Boy will be on his rear-end more then there are Chins in the Chinese phone book!

So did everybody have a productive day!?
    XOXO,
    Leon

Sections
Shortcuts