Jets have asked league if they can expand their roster

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FranklynDR. Show FranklynDR's posts

Jets have asked league if they can expand their roster

Just curious is it possible for the Jets to sign every FA and keep them? They have signed or been rumored to be in on almost every FA, the latest Taylor, but people are already speculating on D. Sharper, too. Seems like their roster should be full, how many of these signings are they going to have to cut?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Re: Jets have asked league if they can expand their roster

I could see a day when they increase roster size... it comes if they ever go to 18 game season and shorten pre season to two games.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I'm pretty sure they can sign however many players they like this time of year. There isn't really a "roster" until camps open. According to ESPN, teams can only carry 75 players into September.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In Response to Jets have asked league if they can expand their roster:
    Just curious is it possible for the Jets to sign every FA and keep them? They have signed or been rumored to be in on almost every FA, the latest Taylor, but people are already speculating on D. Sharper, too. Seems like their roster should be full, how many of these signings are they going to have to cut?
    Posted by FranklynDR
    They can only sign Unrestricted FA's! They can't sign tendered players. So don't get too excited.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hoier. Show Hoier's posts

My related question is that  as a "final 8" team how are they succeding with so many free agents, and the Patriots are not?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

no worries with the Jets...41 years and counting...eez tht's worse than the Bruins!

Sections
Shortcuts