Jets Have only Beaten 1 Team w/Winning Record

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Re: Jets Have only Beaten 1 Team w/Winning Record

In Response to Re: Jets Have only Beaten 1 Team w/Winning Record:
    And you lost the teh Browns, a team with a losing record.  What gives?  Most of you think that teams hand us wins going back to last year.  I figured that the week 2 beating we put on you would have lost its sting a little bit but you should still respect us.  We will see you in a couple of weeks, bring a lunchbox because it is going to be that type of game.  Bringing a Rex size whooping to your rebuilding project.
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

True, but after their bye and at their stadium...the ideal situation for the home team.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

by making bad decisions, forcing the ball into interceptions...making too many mistakes and not fully understanding what it takes to win.... giving the ball to the other team generally leads to a negative result... it wasnt any overwhelmingly good plays that the opposing team did which would indicate a beating or a whoopin....or either side of the ball imposing their will on the other

now if you want to say the browns put a *ssbeatin on the pats ...i would agree...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Ordinarily I simply disregard posts from the disruptive visitors from the swamplands but in this case I must post a question to WeWe whatever your handle is: <<What gives?  Most of you think that teams hand us wins going back to last year.  I figured that the week 2 beating we put on you would have lost its sting a little bit but you should still respect us.   />>   Are you on the Jets 53-man roster?  Their practice squad perhaps? Coaching staff?  A ballboy?  No, seriously; otherwise how is it that the use of personal pronouns enters into your posts.  'We'?  'Us'?  No, I mean really, please convey to those of us who are less enlightened how you come by the standing to consider yourself a 'We' or an 'Us'?
    Posted by ATJ

ahh, you came off your high horse to call me a child name?  You know my name, its wedat because WE DAT!!!  now I say us and we and even I(as in, I am coming to foxborough to woop up on the patriots) at times and you know that I am talking about MY jets.  get that?  thats my team, the jets and just to save you a post, I am not part of Woody Johnson's ownership group.  Did I convey my thoughts well enough for you?  I actually backed you up for your ideas on how to treat other people on this forum.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

In Response to Re: Jets Have only Beaten 1 Team w/Winning Record : I could not disagree more with that excerpt above.  The Jets barely squeaked by with wins over the past three weeks, all to horrible teams that each made obvious, stunningly stupid mistakes to lose their respective games. In this light, exactly how are the Jets "putting away" games in ways the Pats cannot do? I think the re-match in two weeks is to the Pats' advantage.  The Pats have an equal record to the Jets now.  If both teams win Turkey Day, the Pats stand to gain an advantage in the rematch that they do not currently hold.  If the Jets lose, the lose an advantage they currently hold.  And the Jets are on the road.  Finally, the Pats have beat two tough, contending teams in the past two weeks, throttling one of those teams, while the Jets have beat two softies...barely. The Jets are under more pressure, IMO. And even if they win, I would not at all mind watching the Pats whip the Jets at the Mob-Dumping-Lands in the post season, should it occur.
    Posted by chrisakawoody

the Pats should be favored to win since it is a home game for them.  Honestly, nothing about the pats scare me. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

posted at 11/22/2010 12:27 PM EST
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=20f981ad0264baac0459d53750cd4fba&plckUserId=20f981ad0264baac0459d53750cd4fba">
    First: 9/20/2010
    Last: 11/22/2010
    In Response to www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a9690Discussion%3a0d5beaad-6012-409b-97de-18bf364472d2&plckFindPostKey=Cat:SportsForum:9690Discussion:0d5beaad-6012-409b-97de-18bf364472d2Post:71ae6209-4083-454a-98eb-a590a36f9204">Re: Jets Have only Beaten 1 Team w/Winning Record:
    Ordinarily I simply disregard posts from the disruptive visitors from the swamplands but in this case I must post a question to WeWe whatever your handle is: <<What gives?  Most of you think that teams hand us wins going back to last year.  I figured that the week 2 beating we put on you would have lost its sting a little bit but you should still respect us.   />>   Are you on the Jets 53-man roster?  Their practice squad perhaps? Coaching staff?  A ballboy?  No, seriously; otherwise how is it that the use of personal pronouns enters into your posts.  'We'?  'Us'?  No, I mean really, please convey to those of us who are less enlightened how you come by the standing to consider yourself a 'We' or an 'Us'?
    Posted by ATJ

ahh, you came off your high horse to call me a child name?  You know my name, its wedat because WE DAT!!!  now I say us and we and even I(as in, I am coming to foxborough to woop up on the patriots) at times and you know that I am talking about MY jets.  get that?  thats my team, the jets and just to save you a post, I am not part of Woody Johnson's ownership group.  Did I convey my thoughts well enough for you?  I actually backed you up for your ideas on how to treat other people on this forum.
    i cant wait...till this team falls for this specific kinda sh*t right here....  this p*ssy comes on here and spout shis crap... but goes and hides in a corner from anyone he doent like to hear from...  grow some b*lls son...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

But that one team was still the Patriots

BEAT THEM HEAD-TO-HEAD

I won't be happy until/unless we do

Otherwise, THIS YEAR the Jets still have the edge until/unless the Patriots say otherwise (on December 6th in Foxborough)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

In Response to Re: Jets Have only Beaten 1 Team w/Winning Record : Just got off the phone with Peyton and asked him how he feels about facing a BB D.  He said that if he could throw for 400 yards and 4TDs everyweek while posting a high 90s rating, life would be that much better.  BB has demonstrated he's defensive brilliance once again with the 25th ranked D. In case I forget to tell you later, you are a complete idiot.
    Posted by PhatRex

hey fatty... ask marino how he feels about all his superbowl wins... see the correlation?  get your head out...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

You've got to laugh at the Jets trolls. 42 years since their one SB appearance and 8 years since their last division title yet they still insist on acting like they've been relevant for years. I won't bother getting into their big playoff run last season when they backed in then beat the two worst teams in the playoffs.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In Response to Re: Jets Have only Beaten 1 Team w/Winning Record : Funny that you and leon always seem to show up together and defend each other. Do you go to the same elementary school?
    Posted by Evil2010

What is your point? You certainly cannot argue against my comment, so you attempt to be some forum monitor and try to discredit someone else's post? Or is it that you don't appreciate rational questions and challenges from the opposition fanbase?

FYI - not Leon. When he makes his appearaces on the Sox forum, I tend to be the first one to battle with him.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: Jets Have only Beaten 1 Team w/Winning Record : True, but after their bye and at their stadium...the ideal situation for the home team.
    Posted by chrisakawoody

An ideal situation, I might add, in which Green New Jersey went all Beavis (No mater what you do, you'll never score!) and got croaked by an undermanned Packers squad.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerryredsox11. Show jerryredsox11's posts

wow so that mean if the chargers keep winning that means we have beated 4 winning teams to the jets 1. only credit i give the jets they are the only unbeated team on the road 5-0.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In Response to Re: Jets Have only Beaten 1 Team w/Winning Record : ahh, you came off your high horse to call me a child name?  You know my name, its wedat because WE DAT!!!  now I say us and we and even I(as in, I am coming to foxborough to woop up on the patriots) at times and you know that I am talking about MY jets.  get that?  thats my team, the jets and just to save you a post, I am not part of Woody Johnson's ownership group.  Did I convey my thoughts well enough for you?  I actually backed you up for your ideas on how to treat other people on this forum.
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

That you happened to agree with something I posted some time back doesn't strike me as particularly relevant to this discussion.  The point I was trying to make with you is that you really do come across as rather arrogant and disruptive.  Is that what you're trying to do?  If so, the arrogance is pretty clear; the disruptive aspect of your post speaks for itself.  If you truly agreed with the intent of the thread that you alluded to you wouldn't swagger in here with a chip on your shoulder attempting to stir things up.  Why not make a positive contribution?  That was truly the spirit and intent of that thread.

High horse?  Give me a flippin' break.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: Jets Have only Beaten 1 Team w/Winning Record :  Not sure the relevance of that comment.  It sure doesn't help your buddy, rusty's point, where he seemed to be saying that Peyton was somehow hindered by BB's 25th ranked D.
    Posted by PhatRex

Those three interceptions sure looked like a hindrance to me.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

In Response to Re: Jets Have only Beaten 1 Team w/Winning Record : That you happened to agree with something I posted some time back doesn't strike me as particularly relevant to this discussion.  The point I was trying to make with you is that you really do come across as rather arrogant and disruptive.  Is that what you're trying to do?  If so, the arrogance is pretty clear; the disruptive aspect of your post speaks for itself.  If you truly agreed with the intent of the thread that you alluded to you wouldn't swagger in here with a chip on your shoulder attempting to stir things up.  Why not make a positive contribution?  That was truly the spirit and intent of that thread. High horse?  Give me a flippin' break.
    Posted by ATJ

ATJ~don't you know it's only OK for WeeWee to be loud, arrogant, and that we here are suppose let him say whatever he wants.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

by making bad decisions, forcing the ball into interceptions...making too many mistakes and not fully understanding what it takes to win.... giving the ball to the other team generally leads to a negative result... it wasnt any overwhelmingly good plays that the opposing team did which would indicate a beating or a whoopin....or either side of the ball imposing their will on the other now if you want to say the browns put a *ssbeatin on the pats ...i would agree...
    Posted by jcour382

Sometimes it is the opponent that forces a team into bad decisions. And I believe the Pats were not able to generate any kind of running attack so let's give some credit where it belongs.

I am certainly not going to argue whatever point you are trying to make. Pats got beat soundly in the 2nd half of that game. There is a very good chance that the rematch in Foxboro in two weeks will be the completely different. Pats should be the clear cut favorite going into the game. That is the beauty of the game today. You just never know.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

In Response to Re: Jets Have only Beaten 1 Team w/Winning Record : That you happened to agree with something I posted some time back doesn't strike me as particularly relevant to this discussion.  The point I was trying to make with you is that you really do come across as rather arrogant and disruptive.  Is that what you're trying to do?  If so, the arrogance is pretty clear; the disruptive aspect of your post speaks for itself.  If you truly agreed with the intent of the thread that you alluded to you wouldn't swagger in here with a chip on your shoulder attempting to stir things up.  Why not make a positive contribution?  That was truly the spirit and intent of that thread. High horse?  Give me a flippin' break.
    Posted by ATJ

I wouldnt suggest that your post was a contribution by asking me what I mean when I say me, us or I in a post when you know I am talking about the Jets.  And that was all your post was about so you can give me a break.  Talk about adding something to the conversation, you did not...

OP is trying to discredit "my" team and I am letting him know why "we" need credit from pats fans for what "we" have accomplished here in the past couple of years.  I know I have no problem giving praise to the hooded one and TB.  It would seem that some NE crybabies would rather have a red hot poker shoved in their eye rather than complement a some of the great things that going on with the Jets.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

It would seem that some NE crybabies would rather have a red hot poker shoved in their eye rather than complement a some of the great things that going on with the Jets.~weeweedoosh

yup!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Re: Jets Have only Beaten 1 Team w/Winning Record : I wouldnt suggest that your post was a contribution by asking me what I mean when I say me, us or I in a post when you know I am talking about the Jets.  And that was all your post was about so you can give me a break.  Talk about adding something to the conversation, you did not... OP is trying to discredit "my" team and I am letting him know why "we" need credit from pats fans for what "we" have accomplished here in the past couple of years.  I know I have no problem giving praise to the hooded one and TB.  It would seem that some NE crybabies would rather have a red hot poker shoved in their eye rather than complement a some of the great things that going on with the Jets.
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

Funny yet here you are trolling as usual on the Pats board. Seems to me you have a need for acceptance by us Pats fans. After all you certainly wouldn't be here because you're a typical intenet punk.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Jersey: with over 7k posts here on the globe I would think that you would know who the home team mental midgets are.  You seem like a cool dood so I will help you out.

Evil aka princess:  I have never seen him post something worth reading.  most of the time he posts a comment about a person posting rather than the topic of the thread

Harley:  Same as evil. He contributes nothing and I am not sure if it is by choice, he seems to be borderline rah tarded.

Rusty aka BBReigns/Jcour:  Rusty is a little trickier. He posts 80% homeristic views and 20% pure bs.  You can try to argue with him but he will ignore all of your points and go on about something else that he is sure that he can prove himself correct about but he cant becaues he is wrong there as well.  Jcour is rusty on meds. He also could be his bf or his trailer park neighbor.  Others on this forum swear that they are 2 different people but my guts tells me that they arent. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

In Response to Re: Jets Have only Beaten 1 Team w/Winning Record :  Not sure the relevance of that comment.  It sure doesn't help your buddy, rusty's point, where he seemed to be saying that Peyton was somehow hindered by BB's 25th ranked D.
    Posted by PhatRex

Read your own post....and figure it out... this sounds like something your namesake would say.... you cant teach stupid...now go have a gd snack...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Given the way this season has gone across the league, is there ANY above .500 team that has more victories against teams with winning records versus losing records?  Chances are that answer may be a surprising no!  So, why make it a Jets issue when we can simply plug another team's name in there and make the same statement.  Each team has no choice in their schedule for this year and you play the teams that are on them, losing record or not.  It's not like the Jets "chose" to set up a schedule in which they would be facing mostly teams with losing records.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

forgot to add that i have had all 3/4 of them on ignore and yet they follow me around the forums, thread to thread like my personal fan club.  FANBOYS!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Jersey: with over 7k posts here on the globe I would think that you would know who the home team mental midgets are.  You seem like a cool dood so I will help you out. Evil aka princess:  I have never seen him post something worth reading.  most of the time he posts a comment about a person posting rather than the topic of the thread Harley:  Same as evil. He contributes nothing and I am not sure if it is by choice, he seems to be borderline rah tarded. Rusty aka BBReigns/Jcour:  Rusty is a little trickier. He posts 80% homeristic views and 20% pure bs.  You can try to argue with him but he will ignore all of your points and go on about something else that he is sure that he can prove himself correct about but he cant becaues he is wrong there as well.  Jcour is rusty on meds. He also could be his bf or his trailer park neighbor.  Others on this forum swear that they are 2 different people but my guts tells me that they arent. 
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

Poor baby whining again like a little girl.  You think I only post about you and your fellow Jets trolls because you only crawl in here to post about the Jets. But keep trying bugboy and we'll keep laughing at you.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In Response to Re: Jets Have only Beaten 1 Team w/Winning Record : I wouldnt suggest that your post was a contribution by asking me what I mean when I say me, us or I in a post when you know I am talking about the Jets.  And that was all your post was about so you can give me a break.  Talk about adding something to the conversation, you did not... OP is trying to discredit "my" team and I am letting him know why "we" need credit from pats fans for what "we" have accomplished here in the past couple of years.  I know I have no problem giving praise to the hooded one and TB.  It would seem that some NE crybabies would rather have a red hot poker shoved in their eye rather than complement a some of the great things that going on with the Jets.
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

I'm sorry, did you miss this sentence?  <<The point I was trying to make with you is that you really do come across as rather arrogant and disruptive.  />>

That's called feedback actually and feedback is generally considered a positive contribution.  You can certainly choose to disregard feedback; people do it all the time but not generally when they're trying to make a positive contribution.

I've seen several Jets fans post in this forum with something positive to say without compromising their standing as fans of their favorite team.  Problem with that approach though is it requires some level of maturity and a sense of being secure in who you are.  Arrogance and negativity kind of get in the way of that. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

Jersey: with over 7k posts here on the globe I would think that you would know who the home team mental midgets are.  You seem like a cool dood so I will help you out. Evil aka princess:  I have never seen him post something worth reading.  most of the time he posts a comment about a person posting rather than the topic of the thread Harley:  Same as evil. He contributes nothing and I am not sure if it is by choice, he seems to be borderline rah tarded. Rusty aka BBReigns/Jcour:  Rusty is a little trickier. He posts 80% homeristic views and 20% pure bs.  You can try to argue with him but he will ignore all of your points and go on about something else that he is sure that he can prove himself correct about but he cant becaues he is wrong there as well.  Jcour is rusty on meds. He also could be his bf or his trailer park neighbor.  Others on this forum swear that they are 2 different people but my guts tells me that they arent. 
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

ahh now thats better....somehow you  must have read my post... now like I said if your gonna come on here and talk bull dont act like a little biatch when you dont like what someone says, cant back up your useless dribble or are really just
     a little girl ... "ill just place them on ignore"... whats the point of coming on here??? to talk to all the trolls on an opposing dynastys board???

Sections
Shortcuts