Jets inferiority complex

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from moredaysin1stplace. Show moredaysin1stplace's posts

Jets inferiority complex

Much like the NY Mets, the Jets have a serious inferiority complex.  I guess it's understandable since they have been losers for so many years.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjxg. Show mjxg's posts

Re: Jets inferiority complex

i guess the Jets are thinking small if they're calling today their "superbowl". there's only one superbowl, regardless of how heated your rivalry is.

that being said, i fully expect the Jets to give us everything they have, and make this a horribly difficult game.

i don't want to jinx anyone, but i could see injuries coming out of this game that will cause problems for depth on possibly both teams for a large part of the season.

let's hope that Rex and BB can, as heated as the battle may be, be more friendly than Mangina was. I know on game day it's all about the W, but I'd rather have mutual respect between the teams than to constantly hear this trash talk all season instead of other news.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

In Response to Jets inferiority complex:
    Much like the NY Mets, the Jets have a serious inferiority complex.  I guess it's understandable since they have been losers for so many years.
    Posted by moredaysin1stplace
    ....and the sox to the Yanks??

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

and they should, they are an inferior team from the top to the bottom 

Sections
Shortcuts