Jets Interested in Adalius Thomas

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Jets Interested in Adalius Thomas

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=5509237

Not a concern; if he was such a hot commodity, other teams would have lined up immediately. Even with other teams getting injuries, nobody still showed any interest.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: Jets Interested in Adalius Thomas

They can have him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Jets Interested in Adalius Thomas:
    [QUOTE]http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=5509237 Not a concern; if he was such a hot commodity, other teams would have lined up immediately. Even with other teams getting injuries, nobody still showed any interest.
    Posted by apdynasty23[/QUOTE]

Is anybody surprised by this? They Jets need him...since Calvin Pace went down with an injury.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Good luck with that.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I can't believe people are threatened by a guy who posted 8 sacks in the past 23 games. -_-...

Run, Tommy, the next Lawrence Taylor is coming after you with his all powerful 8 sacks! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

oh, he'll finally get out of the soup lineLaughing

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

@russgriswold............tubby Ryan......RALMAO...........I love it.........its second nature for us to bash the hell out of him......its all good bro.......the little things sometimes make me laugh............peace

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Maybe the Jets want him so they can quiz him on the Patriots' weaknesses and strengths, and then they'll toss him away.  Such a plan is always worth a shot.  It doesn't usually work with veterans.  Also, BB has been hiding his gimmick plays all preseason, even from camp players.

As far as Thomas blitzing, he's really slow and can't cover anybody but maybe he can bull-rush.   The other problem with being slow is defending against an end-around or a screen pass.

The other news here is that the Jets have lost their best blitzer for the season opener at least, and he may be rusty coming back for the second game of the season.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

I hope he gets lowballed, he deserves it...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Good for us bad for the Jets. They sign a guy who cant rush the passer and is a one trick pony.

Huge loss

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

as much as i dont think hell help their team, i imagine he could have a career game in week to due to him feeling motivated for the first time since the chargers game in 2007

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

In Response to Re: Jets Interested in Adalius Thomas:
    [QUOTE]as much as i dont think hell help their team, i imagine he could have a career game in week to due to him feeling motivated for the first time since the chargers game in 2007
    Posted by flutie66[/QUOTE]

If he gets to the stadium on time. He ain't no Jetson!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

SHHHHHHHHH don't tell the Jets, they will pay big for his talent, then we can laugh twice.....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PetesCall. Show PetesCall's posts

Adalius who? Rex who? LT who? The Jets are a 7-9 team in '10.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Who?  :)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

has his contract ended? doesn;t he have anotehr year left? can the pats get something out of this? it's not that i really care if the pats get something of any value. just screwing with the other team is something enough.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

Pace or Thomas vs. the Patriots in week 2. Wow what a HUGE break for the Pats. Just don't tell fatboy that Thomas blows.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Re: Jets Interested in Adalius Thomas:
    [QUOTE]Pace or Thomas vs. the Patriots in week 2. Wow what a HUGE break for the Pats. Just don't tell fatboy that Thomas blows.
    Posted by rickrand3[/QUOTE]

Apparently the Jets have gotten some good news on the health of OLB/DE Calvin Pace...as its' been reported that he could be back as soon as week #2 of the season...just in time for the Patriots' game in NY. This could put a damper on the Jets' interest in former Patriot, Adalius Thomas. But, my guess is that some way, somehow...Rex will find a way to bring Thomas aboard, to face the Pats in NY: www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/change_of_pace_on_adalius_xiaHgv4MM9juZDb9Kf3ZTJ">http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/change_of_pace_on_adalius_xiaHgv4MM9
    juZDb9Kf3ZTJ