Jets It Is.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Re: Jets It Is.....

The two most dangerous quarterbacks in the tournament besides Tom Brady are out.

I'd call that a pretty good day.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxpeat. Show soxpeat's posts

This is who I wanted.  Can't wait for next Sunday.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

Get ready for a week of trash talking from Ryan and other noteable Jets big mouths. We might even hear something from long time Pats hater Tomlinson again this week

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from akius. Show akius's posts

In Response to Re: Jets It Is.....:
    [QUOTE]The two most dangerous quarterbacks in the tournament besides Tom Brady are out. I'd call that a pretty good day.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

lol just what I was thinking

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from e4smith. Show e4smith's posts

The Jets are like herpes...Whenever you think they're gone, they just keep coming back to ruin your weekend.

The Pats are a better team, but the Jets could put a game together and have a knack for lucky plays. This will be a long, annoying week.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from akius. Show akius's posts

[QUOTE]The Jets are like herpes...Whenever you think they're gone, they just keep coming back to ruin your weekend. The Pats are a better team, but the Jets could put a game together and have a knack for lucky plays. This will be a long, annoying week.
    Posted by e4smith[/QUOTE]

LOL
    And I assume u speak from experience.
    Don't worry their qb isn't at that level yet, it is apparent. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from e4smith. Show e4smith's posts

Sort of...My in-laws last name is Herpes.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

If the Patriots play like they are capable, then the Jets will get pounded again. Tonight proved that Sanchez is weak under pressure, and Tomlinson will get stopped by the Pats front line. Let Revis and Crom play man to man and throw to the tight ends all day, and to Woodhead.
    Patriots should steam roll the Jets into dust!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]The two most dangerous quarterbacks in the tournament besides Tom Brady are out. I'd call that a pretty good day.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]
    I agree.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]Sort of...My in-laws last name is Herpes.

Bwahahahahaha! Nice!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Stommmper, you bring up an interesting point. Can you imagine with whats on the line how fired up Danny Woodhead will be Sunday!  Hope he's cleared and ready to go.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

And don't forget the most clutch kicker in the game today is gone too!  Oh what a feeling when your dancing on the ceiling. Next Sunday seems so far away!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

Brees and Manning tend to put up numbers against us. Cant say I will miss them

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[QUOTE]Sort of...My in-laws last name is Herpes.

Are they related to the Fockers?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets It Is..... : Are they related to the Fockers?
    Posted by anonymis[/QUOTE]

Thay are indeed!  It will be a pleasure to shut up RexMouth once and for all, and his quarterback deficient Jesters!  Sanchez couldn't hit water from the deck of the QE2 at sea!  Also, brothers Braylon and Santonio have been known to get the drops at key moments, too! 

The key will be to shut down their run.  Our DLine heath is my only worry and uncertainty.  Once we do that, we take the Jesters lunch money, eat their lunch, and send them home for a big helping of humble pie!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]Get ready for a week of trash talking from Ryan and other noteable Jets big mouths. We might even hear something from long time Pats hater Tomlinson again this week
    Posted by Brad34[/QUOTE]

Who knows, maybe they'll take a lessen from George Costanza (Seinfeld show) and do the opposite.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Christopher Price capeleaguer

LT in NY Post: "The funny thing is, I remember late in the 4th quarter as the Patriots were talking and yapping about the game that night.."  I said to couple of guys, I said, 'Guys, we'll be back. You guys got us tonight, but we'll be back.'" 

Darrelle Revis in NY Post: "It's going to be tough football. We know they embarrassed us last time."  "So this is our chance to prove again to the world that we've got another chance to go back at these guys and try to get a win."

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[QUOTE]capeleaguer    LT in NY Post: "The funny thing is, I remember late in the 4th quarter as the Patriots were talking and yapping about the game that night.."   I said to couple of guys, I said, 'Guys, we'll be back. You guys got us tonight, but we'll be back.'"    Darrelle Revis in NY Post: "It's going to be tough football. We know they embarrassed us last time."   "So this is our chance to prove again to the world that we've got another chance to go back at these guys and try to get a win."
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

The pressure is surely on the Jets to beat the Patriots. They will be amped up next week for sure. The Patriots will have to be as physical, but with discipline. Altho it would be nice, I don't think it will be a cakewalk like the last game.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from gianfran. Show gianfran's posts

[QUOTE]If the Patriots play like they are capable, then the Jets will get pounded again. Tonight proved that Sanchez is weak under pressure, and Tomlinson will get stopped by the Pats front line. Let Revis and Crom play man to man and throw to the tight ends all day, and to Woodhead. Patriots should steam roll the Jets into dust!
    Posted by Stommmper[/QUOTE]

I agree.  Neither the Jets nor the Colts are that good. Two so-so teams played a less than stellar game and the Jets won 17-16.  YAWN!   BB, TB and the rest of the team will certainly be motivated and the Pats are a much better team.  Barring a series of lucky breaks for the Jets and bad breaks for the Pats, I don't see a problem. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jck1962. Show jck1962's posts

[QUOTE]Get ready for a week of trash talking from Ryan and other noteable Jets big mouths. We might even hear something from long time Pats hater Tomlinson again this week
    Posted by Brad34[/QUOTE].....

It has already started...
    From the New York Post.

As if there aren’t already enough juicy subplots to fill a few novels, Rex Ryan delivered another salvo yesterday, perhaps unwittingly.

As the coach was offering profuse praise of Colts QB Peyton Manning, Ryan said “nobody studies’’ like Manning does.

“I know (Tom) Brady thinks he does, (but) I think there’s probably a little more help from (Bill) Belichick with Brady than there is with Peyton Manning. It’s Peyton Manning. That’s who he is,’’ Ryan said.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

The Jets defense can not shut down a good running team like the Patriots, while their pass defense is built to shut down a downfield team like the Colts or the 2007 Pats...this one should not be that close.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"The two most dangerous quarterbacks in the tournament besides Tom Brady are out.

I'd call that a pretty good day."

Yup - not necessarily the two best teams, but the two teams where you genuinely worry about two things: 

1. heading into the fourth quarter, no lead is safe
    2. two minutes to go and a field goal to win, and you don't like your chances with those guys under the snap. 

Now those two are gone. I

However there are some good teams remaining. And Big Ben has a pretty good two minute drill as well. But first, the Jets, and I expect them to play tougher than last time.

It's also nice to think about the Steelers and Ravens beating up on each other as well - assuming the Ravens don't get punked by the Chiefs, which could be entertaining. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pioneer15. Show pioneer15's posts

The SB choke against the Giants will look miniscule after the Jets beat the Pats next week.  If anyone doesnt think the Jets are coming in and winning this think again.  They may not be the better team overall but their D is better and can contain Brady and they have a running game going against a soft D Line.

Too bad for NE as with Peyton and now Brees out their path would be easy to title #4.  Unfortunately they talked trash to the Jets late in the 45-3 rout not thinking they would see them again. Dumb, Dumb, Dumb.  I cant wait to see the Boston media grill BB at the post game mortem.  Take away the video cameras and you take away the trophies. Kinda funny how since Spygate they havent won a big playoff game.  Jets by two TD's.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

I don't see anyway the Jets can win unless they get EXTREME luck.

The Jets are a mediocre club - could have been 8 - 8.

They won't be able to run against the Patriots - and Sanchez has proven week after week that he is unable to move the team trough the air.  Take away the occasional miracle deep ball and sanchez looks like Derrick Anderson out there.

I suppose the Jets defense could rise up and keep it close - but unless the Jets Defense scores or table sets 21 points - they have very little chance.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[QUOTE]The SB choke against the Giants will look miniscule after the Jets beat the Pats next week.  If anyone doesnt think the Jets are coming in and winning this think again.  They may not be the better team overall but their D is better and can contain Brady and they have a running game going against a soft D Line. Too bad for NE as with Peyton and now Brees out their path would be easy to title #4.  Unfortunately they talked trash to the Jets late in the 45-3 rout not thinking they would see them again. Dumb, Dumb, Dumb.  I cant wait to see the Boston media grill BB at the post game mortem.  Take away the video cameras and you take away the trophies. Kinda funny how since Spygate they havent won a big playoff game.  Jets by two TD's.
    Posted by pioneer15[/QUOTE]

I can only speak for myself when I say that the Jets will come to play and that it will be a very competitive game, but I certainly don't underestimate the Jets.