J.E.T.S. JETS! JETS! JETS!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFan-In-NJ. Show PatsFan-In-NJ's posts

I couldn't count on KC the loser Herman, I couldn't count on Cowboys the fat boy coach, but I knew I could count on the Jets to choke and the "Hero" Brent to add to his record-setting INTs. Now I am counting on the Jets to win next week to give NE the AFC East title.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

will the Jets choke in their own stadium?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuschBound. Show BuschBound's posts

Hey Leon "dead man" Hess could you leave the door open a bit more for us when your season is done moron??

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pymus. Show Pymus's posts

I'm perplexed. On the one hand I need the Jets to win. On the other, how sweet is it to see Kharma come back Ratgini.

God points PatsNJFan - I dont know who the bigger cement head is Phillips or Edwards. I give a slight edge to Phillips. Did you see him stadning there with that dumb a$$ look on his face when they faked the feild goal. And dont forget, Phillips climbed on the bandwagon against BB. Can you imagine that dolt passing judgement on a winning coach? ? He couldnt carry Bill Belichick's jock.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trible. Show Trible's posts

What I think is hilarious is all these nimrods talking about karma. I guess karma is a funny thing and like the bumper sticker says, "Sorry, man, my karma just ran over your dogma!"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

you've gotta check out some threads on ganggreen.com...those poor guys are standing on their toilet seats with their belts strung from the ceiling light and looped around their necks..Ratgini has given the poor Jets fans another dose of exasperating futility.....the Jets and the Mets...the Masters of Collapse...heh...heh..Ha...Ha..Rofl....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

Hey Leon, Ben the D***, Teddy A** and all the other NY haters:

I'm a Jets fan this week! Leon, let's hope those 7 Jets pro bowlers can do something good this week. You know what, I really don't care if Miami wins the division, just as long as the Jests miss the playoffs, which is looking GREAT!!!! There's one constant in the NFL; the Jets flat out suck.

This is perfect. You win, you lose...to the Pats.

As Teddy A** would say, GOOD EVENING LADIES!!!!!!

WHERE ARE THE BIG MOUTH JETS FANS NOW?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobo354. Show bobo354's posts

I HAVEN'T HEARD FROM LOUIE THE LIP TODAY DO YOU SUPPOSE HE COULD BE STANDING ON THE TOILET WITH HIS BELT AROUND HIS NECK?

Sections
Shortcuts