Jets Jets Jets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxvette. Show soxvette's posts

Jets Jets Jets

Just thought I'd say it before some troll did. Jets are slaughtering Buffalo the way the Pats used to.  We keep hoping the wheels will fall off Phat Rex's bandwagon, but hasn't happened yet. Its still early in the season so there is time, but they are not even at full strength today. It will be hard to stomach if we don't beat the fish Monday and thats a tall order. Sox are done. I hope we don't want to have to "wait 'till next year" for the Pats too.

Its getting harder to keep the faith. I was hoping for an upset or at least a close game. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Jets Jets Jets

In Response to Jets Jets Jets:
    [QUOTE] I hope we don't want to have to "wait 'till next year" for the Pats too. Its getting harder to keep the faith. Posted by soxvette[/QUOTE]

go buy one of these

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxvette. Show soxvette's posts

Pink hats are not the problem. My daughter has one and is probably a bigger Pats fan than you are. Keep drinking the cool-aide. Read the post about Jets Bills.  

We struggled against the same Bills team which makes it hard to keep the faith.

Our defense has a ways to go. I hope they pull it together, but it will be a long season if they don't. Thats all I'm saying.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

In Response to Re: Jets Jets Jets:
    [QUOTE]Pink hats are not the problem. My daughter has one and is probably a bigger Pats fan than you are. Keep drinking the cool-aide. Read the post about Jets Bills.   We struggled against the same Bills team which makes it hard to keep the faith. Our defense has a ways to go. I hope they pull it together, but it will be a long season if they don't. Thats all I'm saying.
    Posted by soxvette[/QUOTE]

Hey New Pink Hat on the Board!   What KP is trying to tell you is that you are a bandwagon fan. Posters like you come and go on this board every week depending upon how the Patriots do from week to week. Fans like you come and go like hemorrhoids. We have a tough game in a tough venue tomorrow night..I hope we win...but if we don't...it is not the end of the world...or the season. KP, TEX, The King, Caroway, et. al. we will all be here. Waiting for the inevitable return of OUR Patriots to contention for another Lombardi. The future is very bright for our team, but If they lose tomorrow night and maybe the next game or two as well....you will be gone...probably back on the sox board...where you belong!!!! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]Pink hats are not the problem. My daughter has one and is probably a bigger Pats fan than you are. Keep drinking the cool-aide. Read the post about Jets Bills.   We struggled against the same Bills team which makes it hard to keep the faith. Our defense has a ways to go. I hope they pull it together, but it will be a long season if they don't. Thats all I'm saying.
    Posted by soxvette[/QUOTE]

22 posts over 4 years and every one full of whining. You're not and never were a Boston sports fan

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Its getting harder to keep the faith.

Dem sounds like Pink hat words to me. Even if I have to wait till next year, I'm still going to be behind my Pats all the way through. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE] My daughter has one and is probably a bigger Pats fan than you are. Posted by soxvette[/QUOTE]

see another sign your a bandwagon fan.

hey we all have times we make a comment on how we aren't happy about things, but we man up and deal with it.

there are fans on here who are constantly crying and whining like the world has ended. the patriots are still one of the elite teams and have been for the past 10 years, gotta rebuild once in awhile.   

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPat. Show NYPat's posts

I don't think Soxvette's post has anything that says he's not behind his team.

One has to be utterly blind not to see a reason for concern.

Yes, if Pats don't get their defense in shape real quick it is going to be a very long season.

Number of posts does not prove how much you love your team.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE] Number of posts does not prove how much you love your team.  
    Posted by NYPat[/QUOTE]

hey i think everyone would agree with you on that.

but comments like:

"Its getting harder to keep the faith."

pretty much tells it like it is

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb35. Show isurfvb35's posts

its a 18 game season last time i checked, if your loosing faith in week 4 than maybe you should just shut up and stop watching football period.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

I don't have any issue with someone posting criticism and questions about our team, after all, it's a discussion board. 

However, if you say, "Its getting harder to keep the faith. I was hoping for an upset or at least a close game. "

In the fourth week of the season, you are going to get called out, and rightly so. Being a fan requires a lot more fortitude than losing your faith because there are other good teams in your division. Spoiled fans must see evidence of a Super Bowl caliber team or they start to lose it and post whiny stuff here. It doesn't occur to them that Super Bown championships are not a birthright but something 30 odd teams are fighting for in an unpredictable business. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ictkspatriot. Show ictkspatriot's posts

Losing faith in week four and the Patriots havent played yet....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]its a 18 game season last time i checked, if your loosing faith in week 4 than maybe you should just shut up and stop watching football period.
    Posted by isurfvb35[/QUOTE]

When did that happen - I thought 18 was a proposal for the future but that it was a 16 game schedule this year.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]its a 18 game season last time i checked,Posted by isurfvb35[/QUOTE]

LOL, double chek your schedule bro. i think they play 16 games right now. but can you send me that hash browny recipe you're usingLaughing

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Guys! our O looks good. our D is not there - not YET !

We have played 3 games and we KNEW that this was a young defense and will take sometime for them to Jell.

I would rather they suk now and put it together in the second half of the season !

I like our D's speed - they are quick - but a little inexperienced - that can be fixed !

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

OPs thoughts were accurate regarding the Jets, I think.  They are doing well, and seem consistent.  How that relates to the Pats, however, is a different matter.  Our Defense is a concern, but our offense should be able to play well enough to make up for it.  I think we can handle Miami, and coast into the bye week 3-1.  That keeps us approximately even with the Jets.  We either get better, or we will fail.  I'm for believing we get better until proven otherwise.  GO PATS!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Last week there were so called knowledgeable fans (aka apologists who freak out if anyone points out that the Pats defense has a bunch of holes) defending the Pats defense by saying "the Bills offense was getting better with a new QB"

It didn't look better today.  It looked horrible. 

There may be something to draw from the fact that the Bills put up 30 in foxboro and 14 at home (in garbage time) in consecutive weeks.

Most NFL fans would say that the constant was the Bills - so look for the variance elsewhere - like in WHO they played.

Not sure why any and every criticism of a flawed defense results in posters getting personally attacked by weasels.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets Jets Jets : Hey New Pink Hat on the Board!   What KP is trying to tell you is that you are a bandwagon fan. Posters like you come and go on this board every week depending upon how the Patriots do from week to week. Fans like you come and go like hemorrhoids. We have a tough game in a tough venue tomorrow night..I hope we win...but if we don't...it is not the end of the world...or the season. KP, TEX, The King, Caroway, et. al. we will all be here. Waiting for the inevitable return of OUR Patriots to contention for another Lombardi. The future is very bright for our team, but If they lose tomorrow night and maybe the next game or two as well....you will be gone...probably back on the sox board...where you belong!!!! 
    Posted by bradleyBliss[/QUOTE]
    Every poster on this forum that complains is a bandwagon fan according to your implications. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets Jets Jets : When did that happen - I thought 18 was a proposal for the future but that it was a 16 game schedule this year.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]
    Saw that Jess. Too many Bud Lights.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

I was a fan even in the 1-15 ,1990 debacle.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Keep the faith!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

not a pink hat here......but let's not forget that these are divisional games at the beginning here that DO have an effect at the end of year.....Pats D needs to step it up against Miami tonight

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Valid points by the OP but the pats should be more concerned with how we handled you in week 2 rather than how pro we looked against the hapless bills.  Changing of the guards is happening in the AFC East, the division belongs to the Jets.  Bring on Holmes, Revis and Pace!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

Remeber how BB divides the year in qtrs. I think he would be very happy at 3 -1 after the first qtr.

Lets see how the D improves over the season. I love the new young D and understand BB will miss on the some picks and hit on some picks. However, when he gets it right and he will this D will be great again as well as young. Built for the long term.

Sections
Shortcuts