Jets lock up David Harris long term

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

Re: Jets lock up David Harris long term

I would like to hear  what would be said if haynesworth went too the jets?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

I hope he does good here iam just not sold on him yet.It could end up like a moss case a few great years then back to his old self.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

In Response to Re: Jets lock up David Harris long term:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets lock up David Harris long term : to the envy of the nfl? oh yes the packers, eagles, steelers are just green with it ps: packerswon the sb last year
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

really u figured that out all by ur self. tell him what he wins Johnnyyyyy

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets lock up David Harris long term : Pouha had statistically identical numbers to Wilfork.  You claim Wilfork was triple teamed, so with all that other talent (obviously far better than the Jets talent, as you keep pointing out) why was the DL so much worse? Don't bother answering.  I just wanted to point out that you're an idiot. Are you really putting Albert in some kind of elite cateory?  If that is not more proof of your insane homerism, I'm not sure what you'd call it.  Let's see if he make the team first.
    Posted by McCheaters[/QUOTE]

I was going to vehemently disagree with you, but Pouha has done an admirable job filling in for Kris Jenkins, who I believed to be more Wilfork's equal

mea culpa

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets lock up David Harris long term : probably te best qb and coach ever? oh boy is that debatable
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

Yes, but nobody in the league right now other than Peyton Manning is even a part of either discussion.

Should the Patriots manage to win another Super Bowl, Belichick is instantly vaulted into the conversation with Chuck Noll and Vince Lombardi; otherwise, he's still the preeminent coach of the salary cap era and his decade of continued success therein is unrivaled except perhaps the Colts, who the Patriots overshadow by virtue of 3-1

Brady is already in the conversation with Montana, Manning, Marino, and Johnny Unitas.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

The jets also signed pool.  welcome back awesome secondary : )  tanny is gawd. jk that is my impersonation of a pats fan on BBs tip lol

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Pool isn't any good, Jets overpaid for a weak safety.
    Laughing

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dna53. Show dna53's posts

One of Belichick's mistake in passinghim over ...he's an awesome LB

60maxpowero.com 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]Pool isn't any good, Jets overpaid for a weak safety.
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33[/QUOTE]

i lolled

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets lock up David Harris long term : Watch how quickly it goes from "Jets are losing their starting safety" to "Pool isn't any good, Jets overpaid for a weak safety"  Regardless, the secondary seems like it's in pretty good shape.

pool really came on at the end of the year.  he had trouble early, i think it is complicated for safeties in our system. Excited to see what he can do after being in this system for a bit of time now. CB is much easier as it is usually man on the outside with Rex.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets lock up David Harris long term : The most difficult part of their job is that they need to be there to help Revis on every play, yet make it seem like he's shutting down the elite receivers on his own, so that he can seem like he's the best corner in the NFL.

lolololololol

it worked on me.  i am such a homer....

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

Well you could say  the same about haynesworth why the pats got him so cheap.He hasnt done nothing in 2 years.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts