Jets might let Cromartie leave via FA, and are repotedly interested in Asamougha.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Re: Jets might let Cromartie leave via FA, and are repotedly interested in Asamougha.

In Response to Re: Jets might let Cromartie leave via FA, and are repotedly interested in Asamougha.:
    I thought the Jets were going to be in salary cap hell, how can they be interested in Asamougha? Plus resign Edwards and Holmes? It's simple...there is no salary cap hell, you just have to spend it.
    Posted by mthurl

+1

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

Re: Phat Rex

Phat Rex is gay hahahaha

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: Jets might let Cromartie leave via FA, and are repotedly interested in Asamougha.

In Response to Re: Jets might let Cromartie leave via FA, and are repotedly interested in Asamougha.:
    In Response to Re: Jets might let Cromartie leave via FA, and are repotedly interested in Asamougha. : "Dominated"? No. Baltimore dominated NE in 2009. NE handed the game away and by each mistake they made, it gave NY confidence. We must have watched a different game.
    Posted by BBReigns

I was at both playoff games and while the Jets didn't blow the Pats out like the Ravens did, it was pretty clear that the Jets had complete control of that game by the middle of the second quarter. Maybe it felt a bit better from a warm living room, but up in the stands, freezing your bum off after spending upwards of $1,000 for plane fare, hotel, and ticket, it sure seemed like domination to me. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I see why you are bitter now.  That's your issue for spending that kind of money, not anyone else's.

If they had won, you wouldn't have cared how much it cost.

NE was poised to the take the lead and blew it in the 1st qtr and 3rd qtr.  14-10 is hardly domination. It was a low scoring defensive game for the majority of the game.

NY made their plays when in the red zone, NE did not.

Poor execution is not one team imposing its will on the other. If what you say is true, NY would have blown NE out. 

8 minutes of a drive is plenty of control. NE just didn't score there.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Re: Phat Rex

In Response to Re: Phat Rex:
    Phat Rex is gay hahahaha
    Posted by NYPatsFan12

That goes without saying. Not that there is anything wrong with it!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

WeDerr You need to check in with your YETS coreligionists at The Green Gang Forum, they don't seem to have the same opinion of Woody's back up that you do and in fact, except for Mangold and Ferguson, they see issues on the O line and Woody's hole as very hard to fill, especially because Ferguson is a better pass rusher than a run blocker.  This is another clear sign that your team was built to win this year and didn't get it done.  Next season, whenever that may be is a big question mark for the YETS and for you.

I check in at The Green Gang to see what YETS fans really think.  They think that the D-line needs work too. I agree, it does, just like ours.  I thought the Gholston thread which was recently resurrected there was a laugh riot.  The first posts were when he was drafted, all praise to god for the choice.  The last part of it was their opinion now of that choice.  Guess what they think now, unanimously?  Unlike you, I don't post there, just read.  Its usually pretty funny.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

It's hilarious, actually.  They are all so defensive and insecure like Whodrip and Phatrex/Patsman 2 are here.  They are pretty much all the same. 

Only a few readily admit that their draft misses and aging FAs are issues moving forward in 2011.

Like I said, deep down, the educated fan knows what the Jets status quo is.

Read that board and it's a funny overview of their fanbase.

They get enraged even thinking about it after blowing it in two AFC title games.

You just don't walk into the AFC title game every year.  They had some luck and played well enough to get there, but that's not a gimme every year.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

listen des.  I am just a fan.  I dont check in with other jets fans to find out what my opinion on the jets is.  Someone from gang green could come here and read some pie in the sky threads here and you think that all patriots fans would have to accept them as facts?

now, I think we could use more depth up front on our d line.  I just dont think we need a big name.  Rex does just fine with the devitos and pouhas.  Jenkins would be nice to have back but we have done well without him the last 2 years in Rex's system.  Rex's system is built around man coverage and you have got to have good DBs.  I see us being active in that area of the defense.

O line.  I already stated why I think we are good there.  minimum of 4 of 5 back on one of the top o lines in the league.  add that to callahan coaching them again and i feel even better.

maybe you should start an account on gang green and let them know that whodeawhodat says so. i dont care, others can disagree.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

I wouldnt expect that from you. Have a good weekend.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

its all good, i just didnt see that coming from you.  Things have been a bit out of control with ole rusty but i guess that is the way it is with that dood.  he takes a beating and gets back up like never got knocked out.  I guess you have to when you share an office, it would get unconfortable pretty quickly if he just broke down and cried at his computer...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Jets fans are terrible at trying to take a shot at someone.

Absolutely pathetic attempt at jab there, Whodrip.  Horrendous.  It's not even comical by accident.

The only fans who get pummeled here, are the jealous ones, like yourself.

You have never seen a SB title as a fan.  You enjoy!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

meh...its a slow day...

ENJOY!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan038. Show Patsfan038's posts

All that is missing in this banter is a couple of good ol' fluffy pillows :-D

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Every time I try to register on Gangreen I get kicked off before I get a chance to post lol. Talk about one sided. Cheerleader forum. I read the other fan posts here. I try too look at most things from a non biased view. the Jests are my most hated team. Colts and ravens next. Steelers probably last. I was raised in CT so there were Gints, Jests fans all around. Tough times back in the day. Been to Yale Bowl to see the Jests and Gints play when I was a kid.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Cromartie was a reasonable #2 cornerback on the field, but everything about him says that he's a locker room disaster.  Now we've reached the part of the year where Cromartie's not on the field Sundays but he is in the locker room.  Maybe the Jets have figured out their problem by now.

Sections
Shortcuts