Jets not to be penalized for locker room incident

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Re: Jets not to be penalized for locker room incident

In Response to Re: Jets not to be penalized for locker room incident:
    In Response to Re: Jets not to be penalized for locker room incident : I think you've got your facts wrong. Your post indicates that you think she reported it. She didn't. Some other reporters who witnessed it did. They were apparently offended by it. Also, she is not unknown. She showed up at the SB with a sign saying "Tom Brady Marry Me" I think that was in 2008, but I don't remember exactly.
    Posted by EnochRoot

Actually, that was an entirely different Ines . . .   Ines Gomez-Mont . . .   but that hasn't prevented countless people who should know better from making this very same mistake.

Ines Gomez Mont

Ines Sainz

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatildaWanna. Show MatildaWanna's posts

P-Mike is this true? This Ines Gomez Mont asked Brady to marry her? Did he at least meet her or shake her hand?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Ines didn't feel sexual harassed, but the male reporters in the locker room did? So this is a case of the boys feeling jealous because someone other than themselves got more attention from all the boys? Are we sure we are talking about the male reporters? 

I said it before and I'll stand by those convictions. Since none of the players touched Ines, and Ines had no problem with what they said I don't have a problem with what the Jets players did. Some of you need to cool off, macho men. Ines is a big girl, she can take care of herself, she doesn't need you to tell her when she's been harassed. It's kind of sexist to think that these men need to stand up for Ines as if she can't stand up for herself. 

Sections
Shortcuts