Jets on Hard Knocks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

Re: Jets on Hard Knocks

ok my bad...now you have two with ripace..kellie your blonde honey in the midrif is much more desirable avatar....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

In Response to Re: Jets on Hard Knocks:
    Hi gang!Kellie what happened to the hot chick? Any way it's always nice to see that the obsession with everything New York Sports ,the Almighty Jets in this particular case, is alive and well in beantown. So what's on your feeble minds this fine afternoon?
    Posted by AfternoonLeon

Hey RIP look up for a great reason why we hate the Jets!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Jets on Hard Knocks : First of all, we talk about the Colts all the time. There are more Jets trolls on this board than anything else. I've been posting on this board for about a year and I have NEVER come across a Steelers troll. (I'm sure there have been some, but I haven't seen any) But the reason why you guys are talked about the most is because Rex Ryan and the rest of the team give us plenty to talk about! Rex started it off last year when he declined to "Kiss BB's rings". No other team talk as much s*** as you guys do! C'mon seriously!
    Posted by KellieMB

Kellie,
    I would like to request that you put your old avatar back on.....It was much better on the eyes....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Thanks, Kellie!  Much Better!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

In Response to Re: Jets on Hard Knocks : Kellie, I would like to request that you put your old avatar back on.....It was much better on the eyes....
    Posted by m1021us

Here you go boys..all fixed!

(I just want to say for the record that that picture is not me! I would have no problem posting a picture of myself but I can't at this time for work reasons but I will by summer promise)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Kellie -You little Mynx!
    Posted by AfternoonLeon

Leon, this is for you. I know how much you love to talk about Bill's handshakes..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

In Response to Re: Jets on Hard Knocks : Hey RIP look up for a great reason why we hate the Jets!
    Posted by KellieMB
    ...Kellie. Although I have been accused of being Leon by someone on these boards, I assure you I am not and btw, he's an idiot and with "friends" like him, who needs enemies.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

In Response to Re: Jets on Hard Knocks : ...Kellie. Although I have been accused of being Leon by someone on these boards, I assure you I am not and btw, he's an idiot and with "friends" like him, who needs enemies.
    Posted by RipFace

Are you on Jets Insider?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Jets on Hard Knocks : Here you go boys..all fixed! (I just want to say for the record that that picture is not me! I would have no problem posting a picture of myself but I can't at this time for work reasons but I will by summer promise)
    Posted by KellieMB

Can't wait....  :)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

In Response to Re: Jets on Hard Knocks : More like they act like they have won the SB recently.... I don't even consider the Jests to be a rival to the Pats....The Pats rivals are the Colts and Pitt...
    Posted by m1021us

actually the jets have always been the pats biggest rival...it goes back to divisional games before we won three sb's...the colts could be included in that as well because they were in the afc east back then but they werent as hated as the jets... just ask any old patriot(steve nelson, tip, hog hannah) they hate the jets to this day...i heard nellie say it when someone asked that question... but moe recently we have developed a fairly good hate for the steelers and  colts...and I would relate this to playoff smack downs we did on them but more recently we havnt been able to hold serve with indy...but thats about to change

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

In Response to Re: Jets on Hard Knocks : Are you on Jets Insider?
    Posted by KellieMB
    ..haven't visited that site but will check

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Jets on Hard Knocks : actually the jets have always been the pats biggest rival...it goes back to divisional games before we won three sb's...the colts could be included in that as well because they were in the afc east back then but they werent as hated as the jets... just ask any old patriot(steve nelson, tip, hog hannah) they hate the jets to this day...i heard nellie say it when someone asked that question... but moe recently we have developed a fairly good hate for the steelers and  colts...and I would relate this to playoff smack downs we did on them but more recently we havnt been able to hold serve with indy...but thats about to change
    Posted by jcour382

You are talking history.....back when both teams were fighting to be mediocre....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from seanblaze. Show seanblaze's posts

HBO hit the nail on the head.....Locker room most likely to implode (check!). Coach with the biggest mouth lack of tact (check!).....Washed up superstar with the big head who on the DL still thinks he is gonna start (check!)......Young QB with a huuuuuge ego who doesn't realize he only played well in 2-3 games last year (check!).....sounds like ratings to me. I'll tune it to watch this train wreck!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Come on now you guys, don't tell me you don't get a kick out of Ryan at times! He's become my favorite comedy act. Really he makes me laugh, and sometimes in a good way

BTW, he's lost 40lbs in 3 weeks with the surgery he had (the same one Dukes had) he looks THINNER in the face.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Come on now you guys, don't tell me you don't get a kick out of Ryan at times! He's become my favorite comedy act. Really he makes me laugh, and sometimes in a good way BTW, he's lost 40lbs in 3 weeks with the surgery he had (the same one Dukes had) he looks THINNER in the face.
    Posted by NEGAME

yeah so now he's shaped like a pear instead of a pumpkin

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjrpatfan. Show mjrpatfan's posts

We all saw what happened when Peyton played 4 full quarters.. really this conversation wouldn't even be happening if Curtis Painter didn't finish the game..

Lets see what happens this year... if the Jets win the division, then come back then.. Until that happens.. please go away!

In Response to Re: Jets on Hard Knocks : ....I was wondering where you were Russ... If I see a post about my team on another board I am not going to sit back and just let a bunch of homers vent their hate without saying something. If you don't like other people posting, then tell some of your ilk that post on NY papers endlessly. You should worry since your team did win the division and then.....CHOKED. You lost to the Ravens and were never even in the game. The whining and excuse making I saw on these boards after that game was beautiful. My team that lucked into the playoffs won and then won again. You just don't like admitting that the Jets did a better job than your almighty Patriots. Feeling a little put down and sad??? Boo-friggedy hoo. It's a new season coming up and if by chance the Colts beat you (in Poxboro), then what? Will you ever give another team credit for winning a game or is it always injuries, the refs, the league? Maybe your team is just not as good as you hoped it was. Let's see how the season unfolds and then you can either boast or shut your big mouth with your constant whining
    Posted by RipFace

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

We all saw what happened when Peyton played 4 full quarters.. really this conversation wouldn't even be happening if Curtis Painter didn't finish the game.. Lets see what happens this year... if the Jets win the division, then come back then.. Until that happens.. please go away! In Response to Re: Jets on Hard Knocks :
    Posted by mjrpatfan
    ....they lucked into the playoffs but if they were not qualified, then why did they win 2 games? Did both the Bengals and Chargers lay down? No. Winning the division does not mean you are good. Look what happened to the Pats? They won the division and lost in the first round

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

In Response to Re: Jets on Hard Knocks : You are talking history.....back when both teams were fighting to be mediocre....
    Posted by m1021us

well dont forget in the early 80's leading up to the 86 superbowl that pats were pretty good...and that was that group...nelson tippett hannah leon grey sam bam... grogan... and even before that you have the ben drieth game...
    of course there was a ten year dry spell after that blowout loss to chicago...where mediocrity would be a kind word

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

In Response to Re: Jets on Hard Knocks : yeah so now he's shaped like a pear instead of a pumpkin
    Posted by patsfaninpa420

I think the entire 40 lbs came off his face!! LOl

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

Listen to RipVanTwinkle Toes trying to rationalize why beating Cincy is more impressive then NE losing to Baltimore.  The goal is to win the SB and last time I checked, the Jets haven't sniffed one in 40 years.
    Posted by russgriswold
    ....you forgot SD. That's 2 games to none. If NE had beaten either of those teams you'd be boasting up a storm as "taking care of business." And since the Bengals won their division OVER the Ravens (and beat them twice during the season) what does that say about NE losing to the Ravens?. I guess the Ravens are REAL bad since they couldn't beat a Cincy team that doesn't warrant any respect. You just won't give the Jets any credit. That's your loss since you're a homer who is blind to anything except your Patsies. The goal is to win the SB and the Jets haven't won in a LONG time. But speaking strictly of last year, they got a lot closer than you. This year? Who knows?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

In Response to Re: Jets on Hard Knocks : ....you forgot SD. That's 2 games to none. If NE had beaten either of those teams you'd be boasting up a storm as "taking care of business." And since the Bengals won their division OVER the Ravens (and beat them twice during the season) what does that say about NE losing to the Ravens?. I guess the Ravens are REAL bad since they couldn't beat a Cincy team that doesn't warrant any respect. You just won't give the Jets any credit. That's your loss since you're a homer who is blind to anything except your Patsies. The goal is to win the SB and the Jets haven't won in a LONG time. But speaking strictly of last year, they got a lot closer than you. This year? Who knows?
    Posted by RipFace

Ok, to get this out of the way, none of us are proud of the way our team performed in the Playoff game. It was like they didn't even want to be on the field. Shameful. But at least they got into the Playoffs on their own merit, and not because another team decided to lay down...I'm not trying to be a jerk but that's just the truth.

I will give the Jets credit, GREAT defense..last year. That doesn't mean they are going to be great again this year and what's annoying is that you talk like it's a given. Just like Tom Brady may never have a 50 TD season again..the Jets may never have a top defense again, that can happen in the NFL, even when you have the talent.

You guys come here and boast about a season that hasn't happened yet and you talk like the Pats are a thing of the past. But I will tell you this....Rex Ryan and Co are NOT sleeping on the Pats. We haven't won more games than any other team in the league in the last decade for nothing. We still have the same owner, coach and HOF QB so I'll take our chances against the Jets any day.

(P.S. One HUGE factor for the Jets this year is The Sanchize. I just read somwhere that he only started 16 games in college! WOW! You guys really rolled the dice with him...good luck with that Wink)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

In Response to Re: Jets on Hard Knocks : Ok, to get this out of the way, none of us are proud of the way our team performed in the Playoff game. It was like they didn't even want to be on the field. Shameful. But at least they got into the Playoffs on their own merit, and not because another team decided to lay down...I'm not trying to be a jerk but that's just the truth. I will give the Jets credit, GREAT defense..last year. That doesn't mean they are going to be great again this year and what's annoying is that you talk like it's a given. Just like Tom Brady may never have a 50 TD season again..the Jets may never have a top defense again, that can happen in the NFL, even when you have the talent. You guys come here and boast about a season that hasn't happened yet and you talk like the Pats are a thing of the past. But I will tell you this....Rex Ryan and Co are NOT sleeping on the Pats. We haven't won more games than any other team in the league in the last decade for nothing. We still have the same owner, coach and HOF QB so I'll take our chances against the Jets any day. (P.S. One HUGE factor for the Jets this year is The Sanchize. I just read somwhere that he only started 16 games in college! WOW! You guys really rolled the dice with him...good luck with that )
    Posted by KellieMB
    ..Kellie, I for one have NEVER said that the Pats are a thing of the past and boasted about next season. I said "let's see how it plays out" Maybe the annoying Leon has but that's him and I make no claim of association with him. As for getting in, should the Jets have taken out their starters in the Colts/Bengals game because they did? They have no control over what those teams did (hopefully the rules committe will fix that issue) but they made it in without beating 2 teams at full throttle. Some here (pats fans) have said that however you get in, you get in and take it from there. The Jets got in and ran with it. I am hoping they fill the voids they now have...TJ gone is a mistake....but as with your team, I am optomistic about a good season, especially when they play NE. They are always tough games. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

In Response to Re: Jets on Hard Knocks : ..Kellie, I for one have NEVER said that the Pats are a thing of the past and boasted about next season. I said "let's see how it plays out" Maybe the annoying Leon has but that's him and I make no claim of association with him. As for getting in, should the Jets have taken out their starters in the Colts/Bengals game because they did? They have no control over what those teams did (hopefully the rules committe will fix that issue) but they made it in without beating 2 teams at full throttle. Some here (pats fans) have said that however you get in, you get in and take it from there. The Jets got in and ran with it. I am hoping they fill the voids they now have...TJ gone is a mistake....but as with your team, I am optomistic about a good season, especially when they play NE. They are always tough games. 
    Posted by RipFace

Well Rip, maybe you can be the first Jets fan to not be a total D-b@g. We'll see! One "Patsies" or "Cheatriots" comment and all bets are off!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

In Response to Re: Jets on Hard Knocks : ....they lucked into the playoffs but if they were not qualified, then why did they win 2 games? Did both the Bengals and Chargers lay down? No. Winning the division does not mean you are good. Look what happened to the Pats? They won the division and lost in the first round
    Posted by RipFace

the begals are really just the bungles and the chargers are a scant shadow of their former self....

does that help ripvanwinkletoes?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

kellie dont let him fool you...hes just kissin up to your extremely sexy avatar....and that should be a priveledge for pats fans only!!

Sections
Shortcuts