Jets on Hard Knocks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Jets on Hard Knocks

I'll tune in. How about you guys?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/03/24/report-jets-will-announce-theyre-on-hard-knocks/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Re: Jets on Hard Knocks

That show will be funny....much like watching a Circus.....with the ring leader being the biggest clown!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

i liked hard knocks last year, with Ochocinco, he was a riot. but there gonna loose alot of audience having rex(im to lazy to loose weight naturally) ryan on there making calls to teams to see what players there not gonna be playin. rediculous, it could be anybody but the jets and i would watch it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

watched the last season... not sure i can deal with watching Ryan. He is obnoxious... I do find him funny at time and he looks to be a very good coach but i cant stand listening to him haha

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Jets on Hard Knocks:
    watched the last season... not sure i can deal with watching Ryan. He is obnoxious... I do find him funny at time and he looks to be a very good coach but i cant stand listening to him haha
    Posted by rebels1520

It would be fun to see him cry....especially after he loses both games to the Pats....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

In Response to Re: Jets on Hard Knocks : It would be fun to see him cry....especially after he loses both games to the Pats....
    Posted by m1021us
    ..good try, but it's only a shown during training camp....genious

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

lol Leon, you're such a toolbag.  It reminds all of us how intelligent we really are compared to NY Jests fans.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Just how hot is Kellie MB?Or is that Kellie MB's alter ego and she's really just a fat chick that cries herself to sleep with an empty ice cream bowl in one hand and a spoon in the other? Hey Gang!Hardknocks and the Jets!What a perfect fit. You guys get to watch the Jets prepare for the Super Bowl.You'll see everybody on the same page working towards the same goal!First the AFC East then on to the Super Bowl! Nobody wants to the see the pats -they are an afterthought in the NFL.
    Posted by LeonLovesKellieMB

I already told you it's Ring Dings NOT ice cream! Ok, this is really me...I'm flexible!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Oh Kellie MB!LOL- Leon was asked just the other day what ability in women that I like. Of course the answer was flexibility. Now back to football....So Brady's back I hear.I'm sure that has to be some animosity towards him from him teammates because from what I'm reading in here there are many fans fed up with antics also. And you wonder why HardKnocks wants nothing to do with the pats?
    Posted by LeonLovesKellieMB

Leon, once again you are dead on. I for one am ready to give Tebow #12 and call it a day. Who needs some washed up QB who hasn't been to a Super Bowl in 2 years!? No me that's for sure. You know what? I'm on the Jets bandwagon. Do you think I could find a Sanchez jersey big enough to fit me? Can we meet up at a game?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Leon...aka mumbbles....Why dont you tell everyone a story about your playing days at a DIV1 football school (HAHAHAHAHA). Everyone will believe you right? Since you can't and won't proove it........wait!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That never gets old.....How long before you get banned Leon..aka...mumbbles!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Jets on Hard Knocks : ..good try, but it's only a shown during training camp....genious
    Posted by RipFace

Then it will be funny to see him cry when he realizes his team is so bad.....that should be around day 1.....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Sweet! You can turn it into a drinking game. One shot/drink for everytime Rex is stuffing his face and/or crying.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

In Response to Re: Jets on Hard Knocks :   Learn to spell, genius.  Lord are you dumb, eh, Rip?  Get to a high school yet?
    Posted by russgriswold
    ...and YOU never made a spelling mistake? There are some on this board before me but since I don't suckle at the almighty Patriot teat, you single me out? Let's see how the season goes and then you can clamor all you want or cry like whiny little biatches (like last year). I am not making any predictions but you and your crew are setting your standards pretty high and if they aren't met, is it gonna be the injury excuse? The Polian/Goodell excuse? Or will  you come up with a new one to explain your failure? Even they got handed the entry to the playoffs they still went a lot farther than the Patsies did and you just can't deal with it

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Jets on Hard Knocks : ...and YOU never made a spelling mistake? There are some on this board before me but since I don't suckle at the almighty Patriot teat, you single me out? Let's see how the season goes and then you can clamor all you want or cry like whiny little biatches (like last year). I am not making any predictions but you and your crew are setting your standards pretty high and if they aren't met, is it gonna be the injury excuse? The Polian/Goodell excuse? Or will  you come up with a new one to explain your failure? Even they got handed the entry to the playoffs they still went a lot farther than the Patsies did and you just can't deal with it
    Posted by RipFace

The Commish is working hard to make sure that mistake doesn't happen again.....

And he is calling you out because you made insulting remarks looked dumb when you mis-spell...and irony of the word that you mis-spelled was funny....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

Kellie if you are going to meet up with Leon just make sure it's before the Super bowl because the pathetic Jets haven't been to the Super Bowl SINCE 1969!! Now that's a joke!!! 41 years---way to go Jets and they are the Patriots rivals because???

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

In Response to Re: Jets on Hard Knocks :   That's not a spelling "mistake". You don't know how to spell the word. I would suggest you stop posting on other fans' boards and get yourself a dictionary or get to a local high school that offers a GED equivalent because you look like a rube from rural New Jersey who is completely insecure. As for last year, do you really think I am concerned with a team that rebuilds as they win divisions?  Who does that? No one.  As for Polian, he can't continue to use his influence on the competition committee forever.  At some point, he'll lose the calls he pays for, yes.  So, I am not concerned there either. Plus, NE gets Indy at home this year for the first time in 5 years.  That wasn't a coincidence either.
    Posted by russgriswold
    ....I was wondering where you were Russ... If I see a post about my team on another board I am not going to sit back and just let a bunch of homers vent their hate without saying something. If you don't like other people posting, then tell some of your ilk that post on NY papers endlessly. You should worry since your team did win the division and then.....CHOKED. You lost to the Ravens and were never even in the game. The whining and excuse making I saw on these boards after that game was beautiful. My team that lucked into the playoffs won and then won again. You just don't like admitting that the Jets did a better job than your almighty Patriots. Feeling a little put down and sad??? Boo-friggedy hoo. It's a new season coming up and if by chance the Colts beat you (in Poxboro), then what? Will you ever give another team credit for winning a game or is it always injuries, the refs, the league? Maybe your team is just not as good as you hoped it was. Let's see how the season unfolds and then you can either boast or shut your big mouth with your constant whining

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Jets on Hard Knocks : ....I was wondering where you were Russ... If I see a post about my team on another board I am not going to sit back and just let a bunch of homers vent their hate without saying something. If you don't like other people posting, then tell some of your ilk that post on NY papers endlessly. You should worry since your team did win the division and then.....CHOKED. You lost to the Ravens and were never even in the game. The whining and excuse making I saw on these boards after that game was beautiful. My team that lucked into the playoffs won and then won again. You just don't like admitting that the Jets did a better job than your almighty Patriots. Feeling a little put down and sad??? Boo-friggedy hoo. It's a new season coming up and if by chance the Colts beat you (in Poxboro), then what? Will you ever give another team credit for winning a game or is it always injuries, the refs, the league? Maybe your team is just not as good as you hoped it was. Let's see how the season unfolds and then you can either boast or shut your big mouth with your constant whining
    Posted by RipFace

LOL! 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

In Response to Re: Jets on Hard Knocks : LOL! 
    Posted by m1021us

Exactly. The only way to react to the Jets nutjobs is laugh.

You'd think it was week 8 and they were undefeated by the way they talk. It just shows how stupid they are and how little they know about professional football. I have a feeling by week 8 we'll all be saying SAME. OLD. JETS.

It makes it more fun that they think their team will be great just because Rexy says it will be. It will make their fall into suckiness WAY more fun to watch.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Jets on Hard Knocks : Exactly. The only way to react to the Jets nutjobs is laugh. You'd think it was week 8 and they were undefeated by the way they talk. It just shows how stupid they are and how little they know about professional football. I have a feeling by week 8 we'll all be saying SAME. OLD. JETS. It makes it more fun that they think their team will be great just because Rexy says it will be. It will make their fall into suckiness WAY more fun to watch.
    Posted by KellieMB

More like they act like they have won the SB recently....

I don't even consider the Jests to be a rival to the Pats....The Pats rivals are the Colts and Pitt...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

In Response to Re: Jets on Hard Knocks : More like they act like they have won the SB recently.... I don't even consider the Jests to be a rival to the Pats....The Pats rivals are the Colts and Pitt...
    Posted by m1021us

I agree. The Jets fans themselves and a few members of the media like to play it up because Boston and New York are huge markets and it's good for advertising. But to say they are on the same level is really a joke.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

In Response to Re: Jets on Hard Knocks : I agree. The Jets fans themselves and a few members of the media like to play it up because Boston and New York are huge markets and it's good for advertising. But to say they are on the same level is really a joke.
    Posted by KellieMB
    ...then why do all of you constantly write about them? I see NOTHING about Pittsburgh on these posts. The Colts get the usual "they're favored by the league" tripe but Steelers??

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

shouldnt jest bull flaps be on gaingreen blogs?? the yankees s*c the jets s*c worse

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

In Response to Re: Jets on Hard Knocks : ...then why do all of you constantly write about them? I see NOTHING about Pittsburgh on these posts. The Colts get the usual "they're favored by the league" tripe but Steelers??
    Posted by RipFace

First of all, we talk about the Colts all the time. There are more Jets trolls on this board than anything else. I've been posting on this board for about a year and I have NEVER come across a Steelers troll. (I'm sure there have been some, but I haven't seen any)

But the reason why you guys are talked about the most is because Rex Ryan and the rest of the team give us plenty to talk about! Rex started it off last year when he declined to "Kiss BB's rings". No other team talk as much s*** as you guys do! C'mon seriously!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Jets on Hard Knocks : ...then why do all of you constantly write about them? I see NOTHING about Pittsburgh on these posts. The Colts get the usual "they're favored by the league" tripe but Steelers??
    Posted by RipFace

Well for 1 this post was started because of HBO's show.....

Second, we know that there is a Jets troll PEON that keeps coming on here and belching BS.....and we know that this stuff buggs him.... 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

hey rip our standard is the superbowl...so anything less than winning it every year is an incomplete pass...the jets dont have standards as witnessed by the coach they hired..

Sections
Shortcuts