JETS - One step forward? One step back...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

Re: JETS - One step forward? One step back...

the jets are an 8-8 team this year -
    "can't wait" for 8--8

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxpowers034. Show maxpowers034's posts

I Think the Jets are in trouble..their running game isn't strong enough to carry them..Oline in shambles...no safeties...very young Dline...Ryan doesn't look like his odl cocky self...Overall his team has no depth.

60maxpowero.com is a hot Patriots site....great stuff

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

The Bungles are in the Andrew Luck sweepstakes regardless of who they drafted this year. Luck is considered to be one of the top QB prospects in the last ten years, Dalton is not. That said, the Jets have a weak schedule 8-8 is probable, but 9-7 with a shot at the wildcard is still likely. I'd be curious to see how many of the Jets contracts are backloaded. Which is to say who will be cut in the 3rd or 4th year of their contract ?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In Response to Re: JETS - One step forward? One step back...:
    [QUOTE]I don't get why people keep saying that the Jets schedule isn't that tough. They've got the same schedule as the Pats except for 2 games. So if they have a soft schedule then so do the Pats.
    Posted by lippa[/QUOTE]
    Actually there is a 4 game difference. They have to play the Patriots twice and we play the Jets twice. That would give them the tougher schedule.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

nice!

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: JETS - One step forward? One step back... : Actually there is a 4 game difference. They have to play the Patriots twice and we play the Jets twice. That would give them the tougher schedule.
    Posted by digger0862[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfitone. Show kjfitone's posts

the jets have the same schedule as the patriots except they have jacksonville and baltimore while we have indy and pittsburgh..  my guess would be that they finish 8-8 or 9-7.  they took 1 step forward and two steps back imo..

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

How bout those Jints! Losing Thomas is gonna be tough

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: JETS - One step forward? One step back... : Their playing 17 games?
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

Don't you mean, "They're playing 17 games?" Hence, 'they are.' Do they not teach correct grammar in New York? Nice contraction skills, buddy.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Hey relax dude it was a joke. I'm sorry, I should have checked your profile before I made that comment. If I had I would have found a way to work in a scat reference, surely you would have seen the humor in that.

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: JETS - One step forward? One step back... : Copyright laws Donkey.
    Posted by Vacilando[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: JETS - One step forward? One step back... : Their playing 17 games?
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

lol this isn't a math or grammar forum apparently

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Vacilando. Show Vacilando's posts

[QUOTE]Hey relax dude it was a joke. I'm sorry, I should have checked your profile before I made that comment. If I had I would have found a way to work in a scat reference, surely you would have seen the humor in that.  In Response to Re: JETS - One step forward? One step back... :
    Posted by patsfaninpa420[/QUOTE]

Scat reference?  Really?  Keep the Philly Pat & Geno toppings out of the Patriots forums... 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjnyynyrnyk. Show nyjnyynyrnyk's posts

I like it. Every single time you guys write off the Jets it just comes back to bite you in the butt each and every time. When are you clowns ever gonna learn?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]I like it. Every single time you guys write off the Jets it just comes back to bite you in the butt each and every time. When are you clowns ever gonna learn?
    Posted by nyjnyynyrnyk[/QUOTE]

Come on man...You are joking!  Right!????  You should not be asking when the Patriots are going to learn?  When is the last time your team proved themselves....Sorry but beating the Patriots last year in the playoffs does not count?  When is the last time your Jets won the AFC Championshp?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]I like it. Every single time you guys write off the Jets it just comes back to bite you in the butt each and every time. When are you clowns ever gonna learn?
    Posted by nyjnyynyrnyk[/QUOTE]

Really fool?  Don't think they've come back and bit ANY ONE in 42 years!
    42-42-42 this year 43, next year 44, Got it!  If not, repeat after me, 42 years.
    Now go get a GD snack.  You're gonna need one or two.  How about 42 ??!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts