Jets over Patsies next week on way to Division title

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1anddone-again. Show 1anddone-again's posts

Jets over Patsies next week on way to Division title

I called it two weeks ago, just like I called Jets over Patsies in playoffs.  No D in New England and Brady can only take a mediocre team so far..... Jets on the other hand stocked on both sides of the ball.  Next weeks gonna hurt... Riding with the King will be, of course, only giving credit to the Ref's...... What a tool.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Re: Jets over Patsies next week on way to Division title

What a surprise! The little boy whose team hasn't won the conference since before his parents were born is running his punk mouth again.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

from what I have seen the last 4 weeks he may be right.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

In Response to Re: Jets over Patsies next week on way to Division title:
    [QUOTE]from what I have seen the last 4 weeks he may be right.
    Posted by thefly8[/QUOTE]

Doesn't make him any less an rectum

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

true

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Must be a JETS fan, talking about things that haven't happened yet.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

I'd say there is a big chance of that happening. No way this Pats team beats the suddenly surging Jets. They are struggling on both sides when it counts.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1anddone-again. Show 1anddone-again's posts

[QUOTE] What a surprise! The little boy whose team hasn't won the conference since before his parents were born is running his punk mouth again.
    Posted by Evil2012[/QUOTE]
    Sorry.... Born in 1966...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1anddone-again. Show 1anddone-again's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets over Patsies next week on way to Division title : Do"esn't make him any less an rectum
    it's "a rectum" not "an rectum"

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Jets over Patsies next week on way to Division title:
    [QUOTE]I called it two weeks ago, just like I called Jets over Patsies in playoffs.  No D in New England and Brady can only take a mediocre team so far..... Jets on the other hand stocked on both sides of the ball.  Next weeks gonna hurt... Riding with the King will be, of course, only giving credit to the Ref's...... What a tool.
    Posted by 1anddone-again[/QUOTE]

Yes, you are sooo brave.  You pop up and say something stupid, then disappear.  Must be a Jest fan.  Like your team, you are loud, fond of braying about your success before you have it, and hide after you fail.  Scared little baby.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets over Patsies next week on way to Division title : Doesn't make him any less an rectum

Rectums are useful, he is more like a pustulant boil.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

You can be right 50% of the time and feel good.  I am certain 1anddone-again also picked the Jets to win in Foxboro too.  Bound to be right some time.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1anddone-again. Show 1anddone-again's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Jets over Patsies next week on way to Division title : And your jests aren't mediocre as well?  I wouldn't talk when your current coach's winning percentage is the best in the history of your franchise.
    Posted by dmpc[/QUOTE]
    I prefer living in the present.. You should try it too

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets over Patsies next week on way to Division title : I prefer living in the present.. You should try it too

Hey, tell your mom I'll send her false teeth through UPS along with a check for $5.00.  My dog is MUCH calmer now, tell her I said thanks.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1anddone-again. Show 1anddone-again's posts

[QUOTE]You can be right 50% of the time and feel good.  I am certain 1anddone-again also picked the Jets to win in Foxboro too.  Bound to be right some time.
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]
    Wrong my man.... Didn't pick last one..... Jets were not yet playing to potential.... Check my old posts... Only thing I was wrong about was that I thought Patsies would get by Jints......

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets over Patsies next week on way to Division title : I prefer living in the present.. You should try it too

If you truly enjoy living in the present, you may want to stop predicting future results, nor should you allude to previous predictions that you've made.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1anddone-again. Show 1anddone-again's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets over Patsies next week on way to Division title : If you truly enjoy living in the present, you may want to stop predicting future results, nor should you allude to previous predictions that you've made.
    Posted by vertigho[/QUOTE]
    Future predictions based on present evidence.... Prior results may not always predict future results but what the heck its fun......

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1anddone-again. Show 1anddone-again's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets over Patsies next week on way to Division title : Hey, tell your mom I'll send her false teeth through UPS along with a check for $5.00.  My dog is MUCH calmer now, tell her I said thanks.
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]
    Well now that you brought my mother into it......... Sort of figures... When you have nothing creative to respond with, it shows you've lost the argument.  Just admit it, you and I both know the JETS are the better team so get use to it.....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets over Patsies next week on way to Division title : Sorry.... Born in 1966...

You're trolling boards at your age?

You have my pity, dude.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

1----Your boys going to win the SB in the present again? Like they were going to win last year, the year before that, the year before that, and so forth and so on.........

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets over Patsies next week on way to Division title : Well now that you brought my mother into it......... Sort of figures... When you have nothing creative to respond with, it shows you've lost the argument.  Just admit it, you and I both know the JETS are the better team so get use to it.....

What are Patsies? What does it mean?

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts