Jets owner says be patient.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Jets owner says be patient.

You would think waiting nearly a half century is patience enough. LMAO@JETS

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/05/07/woody-johnson-preaches-patience-with-the-jets/

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Re: Jets owner says be patient.

That team is just pathetic, always trying to grab headlines it never ends w/ them.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

It's obvious this is the statement he meant to make  "Be patient.... we are doing everything we can to get get that 1st draft pick of the 1st round soon."  0-16 in 2013!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

Woody is apatient and should be under doctor's care along with delusional Rexy, still searching for the mirage of the Superbowl.  The Jets are in the toilet bowl, and need a good double flush!!!~

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

You would think waiting nearly a half century is patience enough. LMAO@JETS

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/05/07/woody-johnson-preaches-patience-with-the-jets/

Lol, love it!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Maybe by be patient he means - wait until I croak and somebody with a brain buys the team.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

The patient is critical.

I dislike their first two draft picks.  Don't ever draft a guy with a shoulder injury unless maybe he's a punter.  With a shoulder injury, you're begging for trouble not far down the road.  Pound, pound, pound, out.

The team is busy paying off the Sanchize.  That's free agent money that they don't have. 

The team spent $5 million and a fourth round pick on the Tebow.  Then they kicked him to the curb as soon as the draft ended.  Seriously nasty way for a team to treat a player.  If I were an agent I'd steer my clients 100 miles away from the Jets.  The Jets ruin people.  For the Jets' part, they can just pay double for bad talent.