Jets/Patriots Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Jets/Patriots Game Thread

Local Text Forecast for Foxboro, MA

Jan 16  Tomorrow
    Sun and a few passing clouds. High around 30F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.
    Jan 16  Tomorrow night
    A mostly clear sky. Low 11F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

You go Christams shopping in July, don't you Rocky?

Cool

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

With Scott's recent threats of physical violence, the game will be officiated extremely closely.  I think that helps the Pats.  The Jets only hope is that they can initimidate the Pats by playing a super aggressive game.  Now that the idiot Scott opened his big mouth, the refs are going to be super protective of Brady and the Pats.  The Jets won't be able to attack full force.  That was their only hope in my opinion . . . and now it's gone.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: Jets/Patriots Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]You go Christams shopping in July, don't you Rocky?
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

No...but big purchases take a lot of research before I will buy something....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets/Patriots Game Thread : No...but big purchases take a lot of research before I will buy something....
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

Somehow when those season ticket renew notices come, though, I just instantly click "yes" and send Bob Kraft my credit card number.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets/Patriots Game Thread : Somehow when those season ticket renew notices come, though, I just instantly click "yes" and send Bob Kraft my credit card number.
    Posted by prolate0spheroid[/QUOTE]

I should have said electronic purchases....lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Gald this is up a little early so we can vent about all the BS from the jests and their stoopid troll fans

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from myaim45. Show myaim45's posts

Fun fact: Mark Sanchez has thrown 1 career touchdown in Gillette Stadium and 7 interceptions, along with a 30 QB rating.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

[QUOTE]Local Text Forecast for Foxboro, MA Jan 16   Tomorrow Sun and a few passing clouds. High around 30F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Jan 16   Tomorrow night A mostly clear sky. Low 11F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

Love that thumbnail!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

[QUOTE]With Scott's recent threats of physical violence, the game will be officiated extremely closely.  I think that helps the Pats.  The Jets only hope is that they can initimidate the Pats by playing a super aggressive game.  Now that the idiot Scott opened his big mouth, the refs are going to be super protective of Brady and the Pats.  The Jets won't be able to attack full force.  That was their only hope in my opinion . . . and now it's gone.
    Posted by prolate0spheroid[/QUOTE]

Just read about Scott.. Very good point, lot of pressure on the refs now, you should start a thread on this. I am not sure Scott is even free to hit Welker very hard anymore..any borderline legal hit will now be called. What an Idiot!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Glenn Gronkowski ggronko  (Glenn Gronkowski) flight in 6 hours to new england to see the jets get crushed once again!!! whole fam except @dan will be there!! get hyped!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Of course

Christopher Price capeleaguer Jim Nantz and Phil Simms are in the booth for the Jets/Pats game

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]Fun fact: Mark Sanchez has thrown 1 career touchdown in Gillette Stadium and 7 interceptions, along with a 30 QB rating.
    Posted by myaim45[/QUOTE]

tomorrow 0 TDs and probably 3 INTS , one a pick-6

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paulawht63. Show Paulawht63's posts

I bet Rex Ryan will have a Few dirty tricks up his sleeve I just hope Pats BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF THEM Pats will need to stop the Run so don't fall asleep Def which they have been known to do  60 MINUTES  KILL THE JETS

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

[QUOTE]Of course capeleaguer    Jim Nantz and Phil Simms are in the booth for the Jets/Pats game
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]
    ugh, we will have to listen to a half of them talking up the Jets until they realize in the 2nd half that the Jets are actually getting blown out.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets/Patriots Game Thread : ugh, we will have to listen to a half of them talking up the Jets until they realize in the 2nd half that the Jets are actually getting blown out.
    Posted by freediro[/QUOTE]

Let's hope it happens sooner, so there is less of them talking up the Jets

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets/Patriots Game Thread : ugh, we will have to listen to a half of them talking up the Jets until they realize in the 2nd half that the Jets are actually getting blown out.

lets hope its over by the first quarter and we get a 21-0 lead

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Who else wants to see Brady get in the face of Cromartie like he did to that fool on the Steelers in 07? It would be the best because you know they would bitchand complain about it after the game. I am expecting Gronk or Hernandez to burn Cromartie a few times this game.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets/Patriots Game Thread : lets hope its over by the first quarter and we get a 21-0 lead
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

LOL, 45-0 after the first quarter

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets/Patriots Game Thread : LOL, 45-0 after the first quarter
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE]

sheez, just imagine. CBS wouldn't be able to switch to a more competitive game like they usually do when the pats steamroll teams

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]Who else wants to see Brady get in the face of Cromartie like he did to that fool on the Steelers in 07? It would be the best because you know they would bitchand complain about it after the game. I am expecting Gronk or Hernandez to burn Cromartie a few times this game.

Not me.  I just want to see them crushed.  Like by 40 points. Then after, at the presser, say "hey, they cant stop talking, we cant stop scoring.  It all evens out"

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

check this out:

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

Hey Rocky get outta bed and do your thing. I know I'm 5 hours ahead of ye but I need my fix.

Are we there yet, are we there yet?