Jets/Patriots Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Jets/Patriots Game Thread

New York Jets nyjets Jets in white jerseys, green pants today. Only 2nd game under Rex in W/G. Last Jets W at NE in '08? White shirts/green pants.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

New York Jets nyjets Jets inactives for today's game: WR/KR Brad Smith, FB John Conner, DE Vernon Gholston, DT Jarron Gilbert, TE Matt Mulligan, TE Jeff Cumberland and DT Marcus Dixon. Kellen Clemens is the third QB

Jets captains: RB LaDainian Tomlinson, S James Ihedigbo, FB Tony Richardson, LB David Harris, DT Mike DeVito, C Nick Mangold.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gumby1958. Show gumby1958's posts

In Response to Re: Jets/Patriots Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets/Patriots Game Thread : Over the course of a game if the Pats start getting beat, I will change my gear to older stuff. I must invoke Patriot spirits of old. My wife thinks it is funny but she will go along. At the end of Pats/rams SB, we had changed gear, hats, the position of the mini pats doll, you name it. I swear it helps to channel the energy. I am truly a die hard. And probably a little silly.
    Posted by xBruzer77[/QUOTE]
    There is no such thing as "silly" when it comes to football fan support!  I consider myself a good luck charm cuz as soon as we moved to Beverly from the UK (summer 2001), the Pats have won 3 SB's, Red Sox 2 WS & Celtics 1 championship.  BELIEVE!!  I'm absolutely LOVIN being a Boston sports fan!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

[QUOTE]nyjets    Jets in white jerseys, green pants today. Only 2nd game under Rex in W/G. Last Jets W at NE in '08? White shirts/green pants.
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

No doubt that their drawers are brown.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

New England Patriots realpatriots Patriots Inactives: Fred Taylor, Rich Ohrnberger, Mark LeVoir, Taylor Price, Myron Pryor, Thomas Clayton, Tony Carter & Marques Murrell

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets/Patriots Game Thread : There is no such thing as "silly" when it comes to football fan support!  I consider myself a good luck charm cuz as soon as we moved to Beverly from the UK (summer 2001), the Pats have won 3 SB's, Red Sox 2 WS & Celtics 1 championship.  BELIEVE!!  I'm absolutely LOVIN being a Boston sports fan!
    Posted by gumby1958[/QUOTE]

I am bowing to you now. Go Pats.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets/Patriots Game Thread : There is no such thing as "silly" when it comes to football fan support!  I consider myself a good luck charm cuz as soon as we moved to Beverly from the UK (summer 2001), the Pats have won 3 SB's, Red Sox 2 WS & Celtics 1 championship.  BELIEVE!!  I'm absolutely LOVIN being a Boston sports fan!
    Posted by gumby1958[/QUOTE]

Hope you can bring some luck and love to the hockey team.  Laughing
    Today it' all about "this game" and waiting in anticipation .

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from gumby1958. Show gumby1958's posts

[QUOTE]Let's get this thing done.  I'm tired of the flappy flap flap blah blah blah.
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]
    SO totally agree with you, Dave!  I'm sure that the Pats are ready to end all of this pycho-babble by doing their "talking on the field" as Mr. Brady so beautifully put it!  Let's ROLL!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from gumby1958. Show gumby1958's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets/Patriots Game Thread : Hope you can bring some luck and love to the hockey team.  Today it' all about "this game" and waiting in anticipation .
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]
    I'll do my best, mate!  I was a HUGE Bruins fan when I was 13 & living in Chicago.  Loved Phil Esposito.  They seem to be improving as the season goes on.  I'll focus my good-luck spell on them, shall I?  LOL Wink 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leonard15. Show Leonard15's posts

I wish CBS didn't have a stupid NCAA College game on as they should have an 1hr long NFL Today as the Bears game is over as they are up 28-0.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from expertmike. Show expertmike's posts

[QUOTE]realpatriots    Patriots Inactives: Fred Taylor, Rich Ohrnberger, Mark LeVoir, Taylor Price, Myron Pryor, Thomas Clayton, Tony Carter & Marques Murrell
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

No Taylor Price today.  That's too bad. I had hopes of watching Taylor burn the Jets. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets/Patriots Game Thread : No Taylor Price today.  That's too bad. I had hopes of watching Taylor burn the Jets. 
    Posted by expertmike[/QUOTE]

Mike ... was hoping like you

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

No Brad Smith. I LIKE IT!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Pats 38, Jets 17.
    Brady and company are about to do their talking on the field.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Patriots inactive analysis

January, 16, 2011

By Mike Reiss
    FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Analysis from the Patriots' inactive players today:

All questionable players suit up. The Patriots listed six players as questionable on their Friday injury report. All six of those players -- a group including tight end Aaron Hernandez (hip), receiver Deion Branch (knee) and outside linebacker Jermaine Cunningham (calf) -- are suited up today.

Fred Taylor edged out; just 3 backs active. The Patriots are going with three running backs --
    BenJarvus Green-Ellis, Danny Woodhead and Sammy Morris -- as needs in other areas (e.g. special teams/defense) made keeping a fourth running back a luxury the Patriots could not afford.

Pryor's back injury & d-line depth concerns. Second-year defensive lineman
    Myron Pryor is inactive, as the back injury which kept him out of five regular-season games is once again a factor. Pryor projected to be part of a rotation along the line, so players like Kyle Love (rookie free agent), Brandon Deaderick (seventh-round draft choice), Eric Moore (signed Dec. 3) and Landon Cohen (signed Dec. 22) become more important. If Love starts, it will be just his second start of the season.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]  No Brad Smith. I LIKE IT!
    Posted by jerh5[/QUOTE]

Agreed

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Mike Reiss MikeReiss Patriots kicker Shayne Graham crushing the ball in pre-game warmups. Had a long of 50 to closed end, which could have been good from 60.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

sorta a copy cat post

Since my wife moved here from Talinn Estonia in 1997:
    3 SB rings

2 World Series rings

1 NBA championship

many playoffs
     GO PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATS!

I WISH  Danny W. and W. Welker have GR8 games today.

W for WIN!
    LOve those W.s

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Ryan and the Jets have to look to the color of the jerseys to get that little edge they need, hahaha. No brad Smith, some one please hit Cromartie as hard as they can during a kick return.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TampaPete. Show TampaPete's posts

Hey Jets fans: as Wes Welker might say, the game is afoot!

(apologies if someone thought of this before me)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Time to start frowning!
    qi7mh.jpg

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Mike Reiss MikeReiss Patriots in their blue jerseys today, with the silver pants. Jets in the white jerseys with the green pants.
    RB Kevin Faulk, on IR, is on the field/sideline for this one. Caught up with former Pats now with Jets, as well as Jets DE/LB Jason Taylor.

Albert Breer AlbertBreer Bon Jovi walking the field now with Patriots owner Robert Kraft.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Great..... get to wait some more!!!!!!

shalise manza young shalisemyoung as some have noted, game time has always been 4:40pm

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from gumby1958. Show gumby1958's posts

[QUOTE]sorta a copy cat post Since my wife moved here from Talinn Estonia in 1997: 3 SB rings 2 World Series rings 1 NBA championship many playoffs  GO PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATS! I WISH  Danny W. and W. Welker have GR8 games today. W for WIN! LOve those W.s
    Posted by dbeach48[/QUOTE]
    I LOVE "copy cat posts" like this one!  It appears that there are many of us "good luck" charms out there, eh D?

Sections
Shortcuts