Jets/Patriots Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Re: Jets/Patriots Game Thread

In Response to Re: Jets/Patriots Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]That was as big a demolition as I have ever seen in a big football game. Rex Ryan was completely, totally, devastatingly outcoached by BB.
    Posted by Jaxxon[/QUOTE]

It was more than that. Rex came out looking like the coaches that let him get away this season. Wastes a challenge. Goes for a long field goal in the cold wind. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jedi33. Show Jedi33's posts

ever since the browns game tb has been a man on a mission

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

shalise manza young shalisemyoung TB12 has won 26 straight regular season home games, breaking record he shared with Favre

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

My Superbowl

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

All Brady has to do from here to the end of the season, is play decent, and he is MVP for sure.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets/Patriots Game Thread : If it brought us to this, then it was worth the mess: Steelers - check Colts - check Jets - check
    Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]

mate !

That's why I brought this up .  Thanks

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Re: Pats vs Jets predictions

posted at 12/2/2010 2:06 PM EST
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=986d9e3bf632680b98c75c0778123171&plckUserId=986d9e3bf632680b98c75c0778123171">
    First: 1/19/2010
    Last: 12/6/2010
    Patriots by, at least, 17.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CanadianPat. Show CanadianPat's posts

Hopefully Wright and Pryor back next week. 

Cunningham, Spikes both took big steps forward tonight. We need them to develop to challenge for the Super Bowl.

Butler looked like he is getting his confidence back.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

They just played their best game in 3 years.  Tremendous job by the Pats.  Defense made HUUUUGE strides tonight.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Love  this TEAM !!!

Wow!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Boy - this was a mugging - thank god nobody called the cops...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Michael Lombardi michaelombardi Moss has 18rec 236yds 2TD since he was traded & his teams have gone 1-7. Woodhead has 27rec 323yds 3TD in that time Pats have gone 7-1.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

[QUOTE]michaelombardi    Moss has 18rec 236yds 2TD since he was traded & his teams have gone 1-7. Woodhead has 27rec 323yds 3TD in that time Pats have gone 7-1.
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

What about Laura?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

wow ,  I'm going to be so tired tomorrow.  I can't sleep until I hear every interview ova n ova again n again.
    I just can't get over how the Pat offense took apart the Jets D.  It was clinical, it was the master plan.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

What can you say other than another big game in which many questioned the D and doubted the Pats would beat the Jets tonight.  Again, the Pats come up big against a high quality team and smokes them by 42 points.  The Bears are next...  HJow many out their are wondering if the Pats can put up 39 and 45 points against the D of the Steelers and the Jets, how many folks think the Bears D is better?  Against what offenses have the Bears played?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets/Patriots Game Thread : What about Laura?
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE]

We all know how Laura is doing...............INACTIVE!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Lots of great plays on both sides of the ball tonight.  My absolute favorite offensive play, though, was the TD pass to Hernandez on the first play of the 4th quarter.  Pats lined up in an apparent run formation with a two back set, Hernandez went in motion to the right, and Brady hit him for the easy score.  I expect we will see that play a few more times this season.