Jets paying Tebow more this year than the Pats will for the next two!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: Jets paying Tebow more this year than the Pats will for the next two!!

In response to Bustchise's comment:

In response to ATJ's comment:

[QUOTE]

Am I reading this thread correctly?  Is someone actually making the assertion that the Jets are better at managing the cap than the Pats?  Seriously??  

I suppose a complete moron could take a post about the hypocrisy (and pure stupidity) about harping on 1.5 million of dead money for Tebow somehow being  proof of anything other than 1.5 million in dead money for a backup QB while 3.5 million of dead money for a bust WR signing is somehow no big deal as saying that that the patsies have poor cap management... but in reality, it's just pointing out what  complete fools you are.  Still paying Ocho?  Did he ever even suit up?  Is that proof of the great cap managment? 

Often it's tough to figure out what you're trying to say.  You see in this post you actually go on for 70 words (yep, I counted 'em) without any punctuation whatsoever and then another 9 before ending that masterpiece of a run-on sentence.  So if you'd actually like to make a coherent point you may wish to take a look at this:

http://www.dummies.com/how-to/education-languages/language-arts/Grammar-Usage/Punctuation-Capitalization.html

No need to thank me - just trying to achieve clarity.

yaaaawn are the grammar police now trolling BDC really are you that much of a loser you must be a queenie minon please point out every missing comma period question mark every misused hypen in every post so i can learn how to be the literary genius you are

Wow - I must have struck a nerve.  Hardly the grammar police.  I'm merely trying to help you make for a more understandable post but alas I'm afraid that I'm casting pearls before, er, well, never mind.

One should not confuse my absolute lack of concern with grammar, spelling or typos on a patsie board with an inabilty to do all correctly.  FYI, you flippin idiot, "but alas" is followed by a comma.  If you are too stupid to know that while pointing out poor grammar, you should not post.  You look like a complete idiot.

[/QUOTE]

Yep, I struck a nerve alright.  

Well done on your last post, by the way; Ms. Beatrice Barish, my 3rd grade teacher would be proud of you.

Time for me to move on.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: Jets paying Tebow more this year than the Pats will for the next two!!

Simply put, if you call out others for grammar you better be spot on with your own.