Jets Pepsi Commercial

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Jets Pepsi Commercial

Is anyone else getting a kick out of seeing this commercial every quarter of every game in the playoffs? I don't even feel the need to make a joke about it because it is just pure delicious humor in itself.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

Re: Jets Pepsi Commercial

Are you telling me we can't do this? Yes, Rex, we can't do this. Some time in the future when we get a real coach and a real QB and some wide receivers that have a team mentality and a decent offensive line and a good pass rush and a good offensive coordinator - we still won't be able to do it, but we'll get closer to doing it even if we won't be able to do it

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from e4smith. Show e4smith's posts

First saw this commercial during the Jets/Giants game. I can't tell you the amount of satisfation it brought me.

Pure poetic justice.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

its the only chance they had to make the playoffs this year- indeed it is the only chance they have of ever being in the super bowl again

In Response to Jets Pepsi Commercial:
    [QUOTE]Is anyone else getting a kick out of seeing this commercial every quarter of every game in the playoffs? I don't even feel the need to make a joke about it because it is just pure delicious humor in itself.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Never drinking Pepsi again.  It would make my mouth feel..... .... .... dirty.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Have a Coke and a smile

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

It's the best way to see the Jets this postseason

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

I'm no football expert but after watching this so many times it just seems so obvious, the Jets need to hire the Pepsi truck driver to coach the team next year, move Rex to Starting QB and Sanchez drives the Pepsi truck. Major upgrade at every position.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Totally stupid, horribly enacted, perfectly appropriate, fully enjoyed

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Jets Pepsi Commercial:
    [QUOTE]I'm no football expert but after watching this so many times it just seems so obvious, the Jets need to hire the Pepsi truck driver to coach the team next year, move Rex to Starting QB and Sanchez drives the Pepsi truck. Major upgrade at every position.
    Posted by pauldeba[/QUOTE]

Hahahahaha

I get the feeling though that the new truck driver will have to have a limited route and that the new QB will audible to himself every play.

KILL KILL KILL - Gelato Gelato Gelato Go!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Just another reason I thank god I was born In Mass and am A Pats fan, cause I know as long is Bill is the coach we will never see our guys doing stupid commercials like that!!!

Go Pats!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Obviously Pepsi bought into the Rex SB plans. Now just like their season the Pepsi folks and Jets look foolish. Not to mention the people incharge of marketing for Pepsi. I'm kind of surprised they are actually running it.Makes me think what they may have already in the can for the SB and are they thinking of running them if they include the Jets???

BTW watching all the promos for the playoffs I have not seen one Patriot player included.
    Is that a dislike for the Pats?
    A belief they were not making the playoffs?
    A plan by BB not to be involved with the promotions?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CharlestonDude. Show CharlestonDude's posts

I may be wrong but I think Jason Taylor is in the commercial which would make it over a year old.  Pepsi is trying to cash in  on the negative and positive emotions/feelings towards the Jets.

Sections
Shortcuts