Jets players bash Sanchez

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla-2010. Show MVPkilla-2010's posts

Jets players bash Sanchez

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d825e62b9/article/jets-players-rip-sanchez-as-lazy-amid-dreams-of-manning?module=HP11_headline_stack

Here is the thing, to those of you who remember. Two years ago the Jets did HBO's Hard Knocks and I took it upon myself to do a weekly recap of the show to let none HBO watchers know what went on behind the scenes that week.

Some people thought we didnt gain much insight from the show and I disagreed. And today some of the points i made way back then have been backed up.

It was at the height of the Jets popularity and hype and I tried to calm people down and warn Jets fans that Sanchez was like a little kid when he was told the truth or had to take criticism about his play. And today his own teammates confirmed that the staff babies Sanchez and when he is called out for his poor play he "falls into a hole".

I called it then and I knew they wouldnt make the playoffs so a nice pat on the back for me lol.

The staff might bring sanchez back and force it but that team has quit on him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Jets players bash Sanchez

This is why the jets are the jets. What is obvious simply escapes them. Fortunately the rest of our division suffers this same malady to some degree. And that is good for us.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla-2010. Show MVPkilla-2010's posts

Its Taz. This is my at home account. And since im now a stay at home dad LOL this is what I will post under.

Babe thats a good point. I mean when a complete outsider, a f*cking high school coach lol can look at a TV show that shows behind the scenes football stuff and know right away that there is an issue that Sanchez throws a pick and then walks off the field sulking like a little baby its a big problem. He couldnt man up and move on. Its two years later and its still an issue? They should have known sooner that they had to start treating him like a grown man.

Treat players like construction workers and they have a job to do and they will act like men. Treat them like all stars and they become Jets.

One quote said he does not practice hard because he knows he wont be benched. Nice way to look at it "Sanchize"

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

I hope Sanchez is the Jets QB for the forseeable future.  LMAO.

Honestly though now that Schotty is gone I can't wait to hear what excuses they come up with next for why he sucks.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Im the REAL KING. Show Im the REAL KING's posts

Good, Bad or Indifferent, the Jets have no confidence in Sanchez. 
    It all starts with the coach, when you let the insane run the asylum you can count on one thing, total chaos. 
    And now thats what the Jets are, a team in total self destruct mode with no leadership.
    Thing is, they have yet to reach total bottom, I see 2 more years of foolishness until they give Ryan the boot.
    When you hire a circus act to lead you then you can expect 1 thing and 1 thing only, A Total Clown Show!
    Congrats NY, enjoy the show!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla-2010. Show MVPkilla-2010's posts

Rusty its nice to be back lol. Lost my job so I had to kind of reboot for a while.

But yes I remember when you called him a bust and I mean I think we all wanted to agree but to be fair couldnt because he had won some games. But you wanted to put yourself out there and you were right.

But I mean its not like I have ignored his problems I just wouldnt call him a bust.

Like the thread says just from watching Hard Knocks a complete outsider could plainly see he was a immature kid and unable to take coaching.

Where is PhatRex and whodat these days????? Ive got some crow for them to eat lol

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Jets can't afford to cut Sanchez, it'll cost them millions and unless Peyton wants to play for free I don't see him being a Jet. They're stuck with Sanchez. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

I'm sure Sanchez Sr. is looking for work again!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla-2010. Show MVPkilla-2010's posts

It would have been nice to make them eat crow but whatever. At least there not being Leons about it haha.

And its all good about the job. it was time for a change and we are not hurting too bad cause my wife has a good job so for now its ok and im spending a lot of time with my baby girl so i cant complain.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

In Response to Re: Jets players bash Sanchez:
    In Response to Re: Jets players bash Sanchez : He is a bust! Just look at other QBs at the same points in their career TD/pick/rating  Drew Brees 15/21/67 Rivers 21/15/82 Sanchez 26/18/78 Brady 23/12/86 Elway 11/15/67 Eli 23/20/74 Bledsoe 13/16/64 Alex Smith 18/12/81 Ben 18/23/75 If the Jets had a lick of sense they'd cut him and Holmes immediately. 
    Posted by Bustchise

Joey Harrington 19/12/77.5
    It's always the same:
    "oh, well compare his third year to other QBs in their third year."
    "It is Schotty's fault that Sanchez sucks."
    "Sanchez gets no help from his receivers."
    "It is Sanchez's O-line that caused him to play badly."

What is most important is that Sanchez fails the "eye test." The guy is terrible and most of his TDs are from one or two yards away from the end zone. He led the league in turnovers and his team is turning on him for a reason.

Just come to the realization that Sanchez sucks, get over it, and begin a new day. Trust me, everything will be ok. Well, maybe not for the Jets after this debacle Wink

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

It all maybe true but I find it pretty ironic that "un-named sources" are calling him a child.  I say be a man yourself and put your name to the quote then.  Can't stand "un-named sources" in any area.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Agreed King. And next year when he sucks the fans are going to use the, "oh, but he had a new OC. He needs another year to develop under him." Then it is going to be his second year with that OC and we will start hearing, "It was the constant changing of wide receivers that did him in."

Well at some point it has to fall on Sanchez.

As for the un-named sources thing. I would say that is because they want to keep their jobs. Rex and Tannenbaum aren't ready to admit that they failed with the Sanchize, but the players are. It is a sign of bad leadership on all parts when you get un-named players coming out and bashing other players on the team. If the Jets come out next year and lose a couple games their season is toast.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In Response to Re: Jets players bash Sanchez:
    It all maybe true but I find it pretty ironic that "un-named sources" are calling him a child.  I say be a man yourself and put your name to the quote then.  Can't stand "un-named sources" in any area.
    Posted by Patsman3

Nick Mangold feels the same way. He tweeted and told the unnamed sources to man up and put a name to their quotes. I agree but I'm loving every bit of hostility with this joke of a franchise. Many predicted the fall of the NY Jets and it's certainly coming to light. Lovee it.

Come back JetsMangione and Wedurhdurh. We miss you ladies.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

" Jets players bash Sanchez"

They just want to be like everyone else

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Irish, what if it was Mangold and he was just covering for himself? Uh oh, conspiracy! That team is a mess.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Part of the problem with the Jets is that the HC (the whole organization?) allows the players to shoot from the hip and speak their mind, even when it borders on frontrunning and lunacy.  The players get the OK from the coach to say whatever they want whenever they want.  And that's all fine when you're winning.  But when you're not, it's hard to get guys to shut their mouths and just leave the team building and coaching up to the coaches and GM. 

Does anyone think for a second that Holmes and any other quitter/attitude problem would last in New England for longer than a week?  We criticise Bill for keeping things in house, but the Jets are a prime example of what empowering questionable characters can do to your team.  They're getting what they were inevitably going to get -- factions and individual loudmouths pointing fingers because they can with impunity.  And those not man enough hide behind anonymous quotes.  Love to see this mess unravel.     

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

implosion...two years too late...  they got lucky alot... was never convinced they were any good..

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

they are in trouble... sanchez aint goin nowhere and they are stuck with whats his name???  #10  no really i cant even remember his name thats how irrelevant he is and they are...
    funny how quiet it has been around here lately troll wise... eh??

Sections
Shortcuts