Jets players say "Tebow is terrible"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Re: Jets players say

In response to Neal Page's comment:

Rex Ryan, a poor leader, has lost that clubhouse. Obviously.   3-7 on the way with a Thanksgiving dinner served cold, a week from tomorrow.

All predicted.  Most adults will sniff out phonies like that right away. It's pathetic some of their fans still buy into it.  I'd be incensed if I was a Jets fan.  Their fans have been had.

Yup, now how is that for some holiday cheer!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

SANCHEZ OR TEBOW, TEBOW OR SANCHEZ. IF I WERE THE JETS I WOULD PACKAGE THEM IN NEXT YEARS DRAFT FOR A 7TH ROUNDER.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

I thnk the Jets would have a better record with Tebow starting. Have you seen how many untimely fumbles and ints Sanchez produces? If the JEts are +/- a TD and it is in the 4th Qtr it is almost a guarantee he will throw a pick or loose the ball.

Think Tebow would be a consistent running threat and slow things down a bit on O. He would turn the ball over less.

He sucks but sucks less than Sanchez.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

This is funny because Tebow says Jets players are terrible!!  Hahahahahahaha!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

This is funny because Tebow says Jets players are terrible!!  Hahahahahahaha!!

They are all right!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to Patsman3's comment:

In response to zbellino's comment:

Hahaha.

I do find it amusing that there are still Tim Tebow apologists lingering out there. Waiting for him to be the next big thing, because he is a 'winner'.

That's an odd term to use "apologists".  Apologize for what?  Your one of those people who confuse winning with the next big thing.  He is not Joe Montana.  He is not Dan Marino.  Put him on the football field thou and more times then not his team wins.  Wins-- thats kinda an important thing if you ask me.

Are you serious? LOL!

Dude, please go look up the word before you rag on someone, since you clearly do not know what it means!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

kind of scary that the guy who thought he could be an NFL QB and drafted him #1 is Josh McDaniels.

and can anyone sit here and say with any certainty if Denver did not take Teboew with #25, that BB WOULD HAVE NOT taken Tebow at #27?

No he would not have.  

I agree.  BB wouldn't want to spend a first rounder on a QB when he already has Tom Brady.  First rounders such as Chandler Jones and Dont'a Hightower are expected to produce the first year.  The scouts would have headlined that Tebow simply couldn't throw accurately so don't expect too much, and BB trusts his scouting organization.  My guess is that BB would have seen Tebow as a sixth round running back prospect.  As a precedent, Edelman eventually worked out pretty well as a seventh rounder wideout / defensive back.  Edelman was in no way drafted for his passing accuracy.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to Paul_K's comment:

kind of scary that the guy who thought he could be an NFL QB and drafted him #1 is Josh McDaniels.

and can anyone sit here and say with any certainty if Denver did not take Teboew with #25, that BB WOULD HAVE NOT taken Tebow at #27?

No he would not have.  

I agree.  BB wouldn't want to spend a first rounder on a QB when he already has Tom Brady.  First rounders such as Chandler Jones and Dont'a Hightower are expected to produce the first year.  The scouts would have headlined that Tebow simply couldn't throw accurately so don't expect too much, and BB trusts his scouting organization.  My guess is that BB would have seen Tebow as a sixth round running back prospect.  As a precedent, Edelman eventually worked out pretty well as a seventh rounder wideout / defensive back.  Edelman was in no way drafted for his passing accuracy.

Exactly, how tebow has gotten this far along with the mechanics he has is baffling.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

No he would not have.  

In  a strange way Tebow is a BB kind of player...versitile as in special teams and situational.  Definitely not as a starting QB. Think BB would find a better use for him than Ryan has.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:

No he would not have.  

In  a strange way Tebow is a BB kind of player...versitile as in special teams and situational.  Definitely not as a starting QB. Think BB would find a better use for him than Ryan has.

Would BB take him in the first rd?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to MoreRings's comment:

No he would not have.  

Absolutely not.  The only reason why McDaniels did is because he had 2 1st rounders that year.

Exactly, mistake by McD with the 2nd 1st rd pick.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Jets - 

Just 
    Expressing
    Their
    Stupidity

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:

Hmm Interesting-No comments as of yet. Nobody telling me how the pats are going to go the SB again??

Well time for a quick lunch and I'll be back to check in. Remember gang that you are what you eat so try to eat a well balanced meal like your old pal Leon.

Nope because we aren't Rex or a member of the Jets

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

No he would not have.  

I always envisioned the Pats using Tebow as a hybrid TE/RB

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Not bad, most see it as a good possibility and not a given around here. I think they have a good shot along with about 4 other teams: GB, SF, Hou, Giants (they always seem to pull it together in the playoffs). Luckily it's basically just Hou in the AFC so really since the other NFC teams will knock each other out there are only 2 teams that concern me right now.

Bal - Is is paper tiger on D, doesn't really concern me but without injures they'd be serious contenders

Pitt - Their D is good but not what it use to be, without Ben they won't go far

Den - They have enough trouble getting in their own way at times and now with Mannings past playoffs performances not sure they can make enough plays to be a threat

Bears - Cutler... no need to say more though that D might give them a push to go deep into the playoffs

Atl - just seem to turn into KC every year in the playoffs

Really the Pats are in a good position. The NFC is going to be a slug feast of heavy D's and the winner might be worse for wear going into the SB. As opposed to the AFC where I don''t think the winner is going to nearly as beat up

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

"With Tebow throwing,at least we're safe"

- Broad sides of barns

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

In response to MoreRings's comment:

No he would not have.  

Absolutely not.  The only reason why McDaniels did is because he had 2 1st rounders that year.

That is not really true... McDaniels though so highly of Tebow that he traded a 2nd, 3rd and 4th round picks to the Ravens for 25th pick to take him.

No way BB would have done that!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Say what you like about Tebow, but I like to deal in facts. The facts say he was 7-4 last year and brought his team to the playoffs. And the facts also say he is a higher rated passer than Sanchez and takes better care of the ball plus he can run.

I prefer players sink or swim based on what they do on the field rather than the wisdom of the mob.

I just hope the jets keep playing Sanchez. We know he sucks. Some just think Tebow sucks. It is impossible to know that from the incomplete evidence we have.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Tebow sucks, he probably sucks less for the Jests right now because their O Line is a joke along with every other position, so I'd start him. Also Rex won't be able to say he didn't try everything to win. 

But just because Sancheez sucks, it doesn't make Tebow good. The Broncos were a very good team last year, when they met in the playoffs BB forced Tebow to pass to win, that's where he gets exposed.  Very little touch on the ball, can't throw the deep out or make those across the field passes... he would have a great career in the arena league.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

Tebow sucks, he probably sucks less for the Jests right now because their O Line is a joke along with every other position, so I'd start him. Also Rex won't be able to say he didn't try everything to win. 

But just because Sancheez sucks, it doesn't make Tebow good. The Broncos were a very good team last year, when they met in the playoffs BB forced Tebow to pass to win, that's where he gets exposed.  Very little touch on the ball, can't throw the deep out or make those across the field passes... he would have a great career in the arena league.

75% of what makes a QB good is between his ears. Great numbers of big armed busts have cycled through the NFL. Tebow certainly looks to be challenged to make certain throws. But that does not completely exclude him from the possibility of still being a relatively effective QB given the right coaching and scheme. He has 17 TDs and 9 INTs for his career. That ain't too shabby for a guy so many say sucks. Quite a bit better than some guy named Luck everybody has wood for. Actually, he has done remarkably well considering he has had zero support from the powers that be on both teams he has been on.

You want to see a raw deal? This guy is the poster child for that.

Sections
Shortcuts