Jets players say "Tebow is terrible"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Jets players say "Tebow is terrible"

Hahahahahaha.You've heard of the "Patriots Way"?Well this is the "New York Jets way"

Click on the link to read the full article.From ESPN.com:

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/8630502/jets-players-say-tim-tebow-quarterback-skills-improved-report-says

More than 12 New York Jets players say that Tim Tebow is not very good, according a report.

Both offensive and defensive players, who remained anonymous, told the N.Y. Daily News that they hadn't noticed improvement in Tebow's quarterback skills since he joined the Jets from the Denver Broncos this past March. 

"He's terrible," a defensive starter told the Daily News.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

Re: Jets players say

How's he supposed to improve when they have him playing every other position except QB?  Maybe multi-tasking doesn't work too well in the NFL?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Yeah I read it and found it completely comical. I personally loved the comment about Sanchez as a starter "There's no other viable option."

Very telling really. Well one good thing that might come out of it, is if BB decides a change needs to be made in the coaching staff Rex will be available as a DC after this season. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ASO9771. Show ASO9771's posts

Very telling really. Well one good thing that might come out of it, is if BB decides a change needs to be made in the coaching staff Rex will be available as a DC after this season. 

HA, Could you imagine that...  Rex then might one day soon be able to kiss his own ring...   haha

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

He was terrible the moment he left college and entered the Pro ranks, he stinks and always has... and not because he's religous.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

The Jets players speak the truth.  Tebow is terrible.  He stinks.  He has no buisness playing QB in the NFL.  End of story.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

This says a lot about Sancheese and the Jets.  First of all, I'm pretty sure if the Jets had some offensive smarts they could put Tebow in like the Broncos did and they would have a better chance of winning then doing what they are with Sancheese.  Doesn't say much about Sancheese when your team says Tebow is terrible yet if they did with Tebow what the Broncos did, he would be a much better option then Sancheese is.

Second, if he is really as terrible as these players are saying then what does this say about the Jets bringing Tebow in.  How smart are they to make this move?

Bottom line is the Jets are terrible no matter what, Rex is a terrible head coach and shouldn't be a head coach.  It's funny watching them spin out of control!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

You have to like the lack of discipline in the Jets locker room.Rex has lost what little control he had over his players.They don't respect him,Tebow,each other or the team concept.

I could NEVER see something like this happening on a team Belichick was the coach of.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

He is terrible.

One, maaaaaybe two, of Denver's wins last year were because of Tebow. The rest of them occurred in spite of Tebow.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Seriously, great guy, though.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

So all these defensive players on the Jets are saying Tebow is terrible.  The same Tebow that beat them last year.......To funny.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Tebow may or may not be a lousy QB, but what does it say about a team where this kind of talk is going on? And behind his back, like a bunch of schoolgirls. I'll give Cromartie credit, at least he's not hiding.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Hahaha.

I do find it amusing that there are still Tim Tebow apologists lingering out there. Waiting for him to be the next big thing, because he is a 'winner'.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Bunch of Athesits! What's this country coming to nowadays where peole just bag on a guy because "he can't throw a ball"? What's that got to do with being a QB?

I blame Obama.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hahaha.

I do find it amusing that there are still Tim Tebow apologists lingering out there. Waiting for him to be the next big thing, because he is a 'winner'.

[/QUOTE]

That's an odd term to use "apologists".  Apologize for what?  Your one of those people who confuse winning with the next big thing.  He is not Joe Montana.  He is not Dan Marino.  Put him on the football field thou and more times then not his team wins.  Wins-- thats kinda an important thing if you ask me.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

kind of scary that the guy who thought he could be an NFL QB and drafted him #1 is Josh McDaniels.

and can anyone sit here and say with any certainty if Denver did not take Teboew with #25, that BB WOULD HAVE NOT taken Tebow at #27?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

kind of scary that the guy who thought he could be an NFL QB and drafted him #1 is Josh McDaniels.

and can anyone sit here and say with any certainty if Denver did not take Teboew with #25, that BB WOULD HAVE NOT taken Tebow at #27?

[/QUOTE]

That would have been BB's walking papers, but no, I can't say with certainty that that is not true. He was showing interest, but I hoped that BB was only doing so because he wanted the Jets to take him.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No he would not have.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Patsman3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So all these defensive players on the Jets are saying Tebow is terrible.  The same Tebow that beat them last year.......To funny.

[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha, well done!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

Here's the thing in a nutshell.  Let's remember Tebow won the Heisman trophy; he must have done a few things pretty good...  The trade to the Jets was bad enough but now that we know how they intended and do "use" him is even worse.  This typical NY circus emphasizes the ineptness of the Jet's organization and in particular their wack job for a "coach...".

Hang in there Mr. Tebow and one of these days you'll be hopefully released by the Jets and picked up by a team that is willing to teach you how to best succeed in the NFL with the abilities and talent you have.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

The first intelligent words out of that Locker room in 3 years.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

I'll bet he started blubbering and pled with the players to stop picking on Timmy.

Rex's reaction to Jets players comments:

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory/jets-ryan-angered-anonymous-rips-tebow-17720870#.UKQeX-Q0WSo

An angry Ryan addressed his team Wednesday for some anonymous quotes by players and members of the organization ripping backup quarterback Tim Tebow in a newspaper report.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

The first intelligent words out of that Locker room in 3 years.

[/QUOTE]

So true.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts