Jets QB confidence at an all time high.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kylerocks. Show kylerocks's posts

Jets QB confidence at an all time high.

Jets' Sanchez: 'No doubt' I expect to win QB job

New York Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez talks to reporters during a locker room availability at their NFL practice practice facility in Florham Park, N.J., Thursday, May 2, 2013. The Jets may have cut Tim Tebow but their situation at quarterback is far from settled. New general manager John Idzik says Sanchez, David Garrard, Greg McElroy, Matt Simms and second-round draft pick Geno Smith are all candidates to be the starter. (AP Photo/Rich Schultz)

New York Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez talks to reporters during a locker room availability at their NFL practice practice facility in Florham Park, N.J., Thursday, May 2, 2013. The Jets may have cut Tim Tebow but their situation at quarterback is far from settled. New general manager John Idzik says Sanchez, David Garrard, Greg McElroy, Matt Simms and second-round draft pick Geno Smith are all candidates to be the starter. (AP Photo/Rich Schultz)
    By DENNIS WASZAK Jr.
    AP Sports Writer /  May 2, 2013

Minutes later Jets GM John Idzik confirmed this and was quoted as saying "No doubt I expect to have the number one pick next year and we will take a quarterback."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Re: Jets QB confidence at an all time high.

Looks like Sanchez is rehearsing for Glee.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Why is this even here? Shouldn't it be on the "Around the NFL" board. Why do folks continue to sully this board with stuff about lowlife teams like the Jets when they aren't the next opponent?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kylerocks. Show kylerocks's posts

In response to rtuinila's comment:

Why is this even here? Shouldn't it be on the "Around the NFL" board. Why do folks continue to sully this board with stuff about lowlife teams like the Jets when they aren't the next opponent?

There is constant talk about the jets and their messed up QB situation on this board but I mostly put this up for a laugh with that sweet picture where Sanchez looks like he's auditioning for Glee as JohnHannaRulz mentions.  Relax, it's Friday. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rkarp1. Show Rkarp1's posts

I think the best move the Jets made this offseason is Morningwig. He will help that offense. Sparano was way, way over his head

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kylerocks. Show kylerocks's posts

In response to jri37's comment:

In response to Rkarp1's comment:

I think the best move the Jets made this offseason is Morningwig. He will help that offense. Sparano was way, way over his head

You still need a Qb and talent. There offense is a mess. The best player on that unit right now is Chris Ivory and it isn't because of histalent level but because he runs hard.

Yeah they have been one of those teams that isn't ever good enough to challenge NE but never bad enough to land a Luck or an RG3 or a Richardson or Doug Martin.  They need a franchise player badly to start building around and they don't have anyone close to that .  They also make terrible decisions though and should have grabbed Barkley or Nassib or taken a chance on Patterson, hoping that they could get a guy who could be a dynamic player for them to build around because I'm guessing Geno Smith is Sanchez part 2.  Hate the Jets though so I love it.