Jets QB in 2012

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Army2LT. Show Army2LT's posts

Jets QB in 2012

Does anyone think the Jets still have confidence in Sanchez?  Will they trade for Manning?  Or sign a FA QB like Matt Flynn?  At this point, I can't see them drafting a QB.  With Rex's big mouth, they need to win now or he will be on his way out.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Re: Jets QB in 2012

I was thinking Flynn, don't know his contract situation. Orlovsky would be an upgrade but think he will be a 1rst backup on the Colts one more year before he is on the open market (I am not trying to be insulting, really think he would be an upgrade)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I don't think they have confidence in Sanchez but I don't think they could afford to release him either. Since they needed to restructure his deal to get Holmes and Cro back they had to virtually guaranty a large part of his contract for next year. It would cost them a ton in dead money to release him and I doubt any team is jumping at the bit to trade for a top 10 QB salary in a backup type of QB.

Jets really messed up restructuring his contract

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Why would Rex trade a 3 time SB winning QB? You guys are nuts.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

In Response to Re: Jets QB in 2012:
    Posted by EnochRoot

Hilarious...great post!  +1

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Army2LT. Show Army2LT's posts

Does anyone think Flynn will replace Romo with the Cowboys?  I think he grew up in Texas.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheMaskedAvenger. Show TheMaskedAvenger's posts

Sanchez trade for Romo......makes sense to keep things steady in NY and Dallas....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Unfortunately for us there is no way Sanchez is their starter next season. None. Even Rex isn't that stupid.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Posted by EnochRoot

Hahahaha, nice!!

I really believe Sancheeze will be there again next season. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

Ryan to be player-coach next season. Replaces Sanchez, he predicts a Super Bowl Victory  and his first pro-bowl experience.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Unfortunately for us there is no way Sanchez is their starter next season. None. Even Rex isn't that stupid.
    Posted by mthurl

Not so sure

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Ryan to be player-coach next season. Replaces Sanchez, he predicts a Super Bowl Victory  and his first pro-bowl experience.
    Posted by Steelcurtain75

+1 (LOL)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Romo is much, much better than Sanchez. Bad trade for Cowboys.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheldong. Show sheldong's posts

Posted by EnochRoot

Now that was funny.  Thanks.  (For those that missed the humor, surround what Enochroot said with <sarcasm /></sarcasm />).

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

Rex's ego is too big to trade Sanchez.

If they do trade him, expect him to throw him under the bus just like he did to Gholston. Rex is an a** clown.

His defense of predicting super bowls is so dumb. Just about every coach in the league says "our goal is to win a championship", but none of them get criticized. Ryan gets criticized, because he essentially says that his team is the best, and nobody can beat them when he says "we're going to win a championship". The Jets are in for an offseason of turmoil with the Holmes crap that went down yesterday. The collapse of Rex's Jets is finally unfolding!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from gandalf433. Show gandalf433's posts

Unless the Jets get Manning, the Jets keep Sanchez and release Schottenheimer and the Offensive coaches.  They give Sanchez one more year. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Jets' brass is publicly defending Sanchez, stating that he's their QB for the future.

The real prize in that draft class was Stafford.  USC QBs seem to have a huge learning curve in the NFL.  Sanchez still doesn't get it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x4. Show sday4x4's posts

fire Rex..fire Sanchez...start all over

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from gandalf433. Show gandalf433's posts

Jets had Tom Moore, the OC for Indy for a zillion years, as a consultant this year. Look for he and Peyton Manning to team up again. It will allow Peyton to use the relatively same offense he used in Indy. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

It will be interesting to see if GB takes another page from the Pat's and franchises Flynn.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from gandalf433. Show gandalf433's posts

In Response to Re: Jets QB in 2012 : Meaning the Jests will need new receivers.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966

But no money to pay them :-)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from expertmike. Show expertmike's posts

Jets had Tom Moore, the OC for Indy for a zillion years, as a consultant this year. Look for he and Peyton Manning to team up again. It will allow Peyton to use the relatively same offense he used in Indy. 
    Posted by gandalf433

=========================
    Yep. Expect Jets to time the announcement to steal the max possible spotlight from the Pats.  Maybe right before AFCCG or right before the Super Bowl starts.  Then Rex will predict his 4th Super Bowl victory next year.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Jets QB in 2012 : ========================= Yep. Expect Jets to time the announcement to steal the max possible spotlight from the Pats.  Maybe right before AFCCG or right before the Super Bowl starts.  Then Rex will predict his 4th Super Bowl victory next year.
    Posted by expertmike

Oh, you are selling Rex a little short. I believe you have to count the SB rings he won when he wasn't coach of San Diego. Since he wasn't too specific with how many, I think he is now up to 5 or 6 SBs as head coach.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts