Jets rally to beat Bills in divisional showdown

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Jets rally to beat Bills in divisional showdown

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/11/28/us-nfl-jets-idUSTRE7AQ0SX20111128

If you read this article you would think this was a playoff game and not two teams sinking and trying to not be "bottom man".

I thought the both teams looked weak on D yesterday and had Stevie (du--ss) Johnson not held his end zone dance, the Bills would have won by avoiding the terrible kick and subsequent 7 points by the Jets

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Re: Jets rally to beat Bills in divisional showdown

In Response to Jets rally to beat Bills in divisional showdown:
    [QUOTE]http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/11/28/us-nfl-jets-idUSTRE7AQ0SX20111128 If you read this article you would think this was a playoff game and not two teams sinking and trying to not be "bottom man". I thought the both teams looked weak on D yesterday and had Stevie (du--ss) Johnson not held his end zone dance, the Bills would have won by avoiding the terrible kick and subsequent 7 points by the Jets
    Posted by gmbill[/QUOTE]

that's why they're the Bills...

I think the Jets lose to the Eagles.  and 10-6 isn't making the playoffs this year.  But we'll see.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

I see no playoffs for the Jets

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from HaverhillBob. Show HaverhillBob's posts

The Bills are not so good, but have you forgotten what they did to us?  Fitz is a decent QB and I think he has a decent future ahead of him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: Jets rally to beat Bills in divisional showdown:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Jets rally to beat Bills in divisional showdown : that's why they're the Bills...
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

This pretty much sums it up.

Also applicable to Lions, Detroit and Cardinals, Arizona.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets rally to beat Bills in divisional showdown : This pretty much sums it up. Also applicable to Lions, Detroit and Cardinals, Arizona.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

and Chargers

as I said to TD_Jesus, even God couldn't save a Norv Turner coached team

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from HaverhillBob. Show HaverhillBob's posts

[QUOTE]I see no playoffs for the Jets
    Posted by gmbill[/QUOTE]

It seems unlikley that they will run the table.  Although, the 2010 and 2009 Jets seemed pretty unlikley.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets rally to beat Bills in divisional showdown : Minnesota, San Diego, Cleveland, Jacksonville, Carolina...
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

Well . . .   I think we're getting carried away here.

It's not merely about having a bad team this year, it's about institutional ineptitude that spans decades . . .   which, now that I think of it, includes more teams than I originally thought.

Tongue out

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

I would not put Carolina in that crowd, Young QB who needs some more help around him, but they could get better fast with a few trades

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

i wanted the Bills to beat the Jets, close but no cigar.  It certainly would have hastened their demise....

Sections
Shortcuts