Jets Rule

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jets10. Show jets10's posts

Jets Rule

We did something you couldnt do
    We beat the colts
    We rule because we beat the best
    Didnt you all saw the game?
    Manning, Caldwell and company were scared s**t of us, they chickened out, they couldnt take it anymore the beating we gave them
    ha ha ha ha ha
    Oh don't laugh
    The same thing is going to happen to you
    We ended the colts hopes and dreams
    And we will yours once the Jets finish off cincy

Face it NE, you blew the SB in 07
    You will never make it back
    Brady and the pats are all Has Beens

GO JETS

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAT-from-India. Show PAT-from-India's posts

Re: Jets Rule

Go home have some sleep.... You will be well by tomorrow.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

A has been is better than a never was.

Now, back under the bridge.
    There's a good beastie.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KUL00. Show KUL00's posts

You won when a rookie QB came in to clean up shop. I think the Pats Practice Squad could have won...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from G0Pats. Show G0Pats's posts

The Jets last super Bowl victory was when.....? (note my sarcasm)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

I don't believe this num-skull!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

We did something you couldnt do
    We beat the colts
    We rule because we beat the best
    Didnt you all saw the game?
    Manning, Caldwell and company were scared s**t of us, they chickened out, they couldnt take it anymore the beating we gave them
    ha ha ha ha ha
    Oh don't laugh
    The same thing is going to happen to you
    We ended the colts hopes and dreams
    And we will yours once the Jets finish off cincy

Face it NE, you blew the SB in 07
    You will never make it back
    Brady and the pats are all Has Beens

GO JESTS

Note to the delusional- WE are going to actually play.  But it's all good. Bring it...  I love ending the Jets season.  Love it.  All you got is Revis Island, and thats not enough.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Is this guy for real?  Did Ryan after they lost last week say they are not playoff bound?  then go into Indy and they give them the game? 
    You are either very dumn or very mental, either way you belong with the other NY rats.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

Ya, the Jets are awesome. I've really enjoyed watching them win all those Super Bowls during my lifetime...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sbruce9. Show sbruce9's posts

I thought jets10 was trying to write a poem with the structure of his post, but then I realized anyone who posts "Didnt you all saw the game?" must be lacking brain cells.  It's funny when you consider that the "beating" the Colts were receiving before they pulled their starters they were leading by five. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

LOL!  Pats did something the Jests couldn't do....win the division.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from timbonedaddy. Show timbonedaddy's posts

Typical Jets loser. Trust me , I see them all around here on Long Island. Maybe they can do better with Richard Todd at QB than Sanchez who needs another hot dog?? This Jets fan is obviously 10 years old and is forced to be a fan because his parents are losers. They can't even play in their own stadium. Like every year~ Same old Jets. Cheap shots and a lot of bark and no bite. The PATS own the AFC East again. Like the Giants did in '07 it is our turn to cause upsets and meet the Saints in the Finals and beat them in MIAMI !

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Leon you sad little bug you never fail to make yourself look like an idiot do you? The Jets beat the Indy second string. Even funnier is that you're too stupid to realize that the Colts would rather see you in the playoffs than the Steelers because the Jets are such a joke. I hope you do make the playoffs so either us or Cincy can kick you around in a wild card game.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Please learn to spell, the correct title is JETS DROOL.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Actually it's Leon drooling. Over his Sanchez poster. We should be happy he's finally transfered his man love away from Brady.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

I picture leon at 2:45am staggering home after the late shift at Donut World and drinking cheap whiskey next to the burning barrel leaning against a dumpster just hanging with his bros in the hood of NYC. He is all mean and tough and sits at his Tandy 1000 word processor and writes a very bad poem to the fans of the team up North....sad but true.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Tandy LOL I was thinking a Coleco Adam

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from gazzzmann. Show gazzzmann's posts

Jets haven't won a SB in 40 years and it could take another 40 before they win another one

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmadmax82. Show bmadmax82's posts

I almost threw up in my mouth!
    Jests got the best christmas gift ever!!! Game wrapped and served with a pretty pink bow!
    The troublesome part is that they might have another gift next week against Cincy!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

"Has Been" > "Never was"

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

It's a combination of computer junk, some he stole,some he took from the dumpster.....like his clothes, furniture, cooking and eating utensils....most everything he has got that's including his girlfriend blowupdolly.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

Laughter is the best medicine.

Sections
Shortcuts