Jets Safeties

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Re: Jets Safeties

In Response to Re: Jets Safeties:
    In Response to Re: Jets Safeties : I see, adding an extra e to a word is a typo, adding an L is a spelling mistake. Let me write that down.  Is it because the E is between the I and the M on your keyboard? You just can't make this up.
    Posted by PhatRex

Day off from school today bug or just a lot of study halls? Keep it up and you'll be the only 5th grader collecting Social Security

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

The heck with the game Monday, let's have a spelling bee!

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Leon my little bugboy you seem somewhat on edge today. Did mommy eat your weeks supply of calm down medicine again.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

I love you become unglued because the Jets are essentially far weaker in their pass D with a sketchy Safety duo and questionable depth at nickel and dime. lol How predictable:    Fat Rex cannot admit his team's secondary is actually worse than last year.
    Posted by BBReigns

Cut the bugboy some slack he's having a bad day. The 10 year old girl next door rolled him for his lunch money again.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Jets pass rush is not better than NE's, dungtongue. Jets blitz far more, so it only appears their rush is better. See, we watch the games. You don't.  Do you even own a tv?
    Posted by BBReigns

First of all Leon doesn't need a TV. There's a comedy movie running in his head 24/7.

Secondly the store down the road from his trailer park closed so the family can't have TV night by setting up chairs outside the display window like they used to.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Once again bugboy Leon/PhatRex has devistated me with hois manly attack via the internet. I'm almost as intimidated as I was the time he threatened to ride his tricycle up to Boston and beat me up.

I'd answer him directly but since he constantly tells me I'm on ignore he wouldn't be able to read it.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts