2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Re: Jets Safeties

Clear typo.  See, THAT is a typo. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Re: Jets Safeties:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets Safeties : I see, adding an extra e to a word is a typo, adding an L is a spelling mistake. Let me write that down.  Is it because the E is between the I and the M on your keyboard? You just can't make this up.
    Posted by PhatRex[/QUOTE]

Day off from school today bug or just a lot of study halls? Keep it up and you'll be the only 5th grader collecting Social Security

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets Safeties : I see, adding an extra e to a word is a typo, adding an L is a spelling mistake. Let me write that down.  Is it because the E is between the I and the M on your keyboard? You just can't make this up.

Right, adding an "l" is a spelling mistake or a pattern.  You've done this many times before. You did that, you idiot! Not me.

I made the typo, you can't spell. Get it straight, livermush.

You're right.  You absolutely can't make this stuff up.

lol!!!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I'd say neither based on the evidence of what you post here and what I post here.

It's very obvious you lack higher education and are insecure because of it.

Again, you added the extra letters more than once.   You also have done this before. I just chose now to show you that it is incorrect so you wouldn't embarrass yourself further.

Case closed on this one.

You're so flustered that my thread points out a huge advantage with NE's offense over NY's Safeties, that you feel a need to debate the difference between a clear typo and your spelling problems.

lol!

Seek help.   It's not too late.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

The heck with the game Monday, let's have a spelling bee!

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I love you become unglued because the Jets are essentially far weaker in their pass D with a sketchy Safety duo and questionable depth at nickel and dime.

lol

How predictable:    Fat Rex cannot admit his team's secondary is actually worse than last year.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Leon my little bugboy you seem somewhat on edge today. Did mommy eat your weeks supply of calm down medicine again.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Jets pass rush is not better than NE's, dungtongue.

Jets blitz far more, so it only appears their rush is better.

See, we watch the games. You don't.  Do you even own a tv?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]I love you become unglued because the Jets are essentially far weaker in their pass D with a sketchy Safety duo and questionable depth at nickel and dime. lol How predictable:    Fat Rex cannot admit his team's secondary is actually worse than last year.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

Cut the bugboy some slack he's having a bad day. The 10 year old girl next door rolled him for his lunch money again.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]Jets pass rush is not better than NE's, dungtongue. Jets blitz far more, so it only appears their rush is better. See, we watch the games. You don't.  Do you even own a tv?
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

First of all Leon doesn't need a TV. There's a comedy movie running in his head 24/7.

Secondly the store down the road from his trailer park closed so the family can't have TV night by setting up chairs outside the display window like they used to.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

You do realize Evil served this country, correct? Show some respect, DOOSHnozzle.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets Safeties : The numbers don't lie.  The Jets secondary has given up more yards, yet the yards per attempt are actually less this year. And the scoring against the D is the same.  Unlike in NE where all those improvements you've been talking about have actually produced a D that is giving up more points.  Who cannot admit what?  You think that everything is mutually exclusive.  It is not.  You do not have any idea how to interpret numbers.  You look at the total yardage a team has given up and you think that tells the whole story.  You are an idiot. The Jets have fewer rushing yards, yet the avg/run is the same while also contributing to a far better passing game because the players are more versatile.  All you can say is the running game is worse.  Again, you are an idiot.

Team stats, the numbers can absolutely be misleading as I explained above, Corky.

Individual stats, cannot be that misleading unless another context can be introduced to prove it has an effect.

You keep calling me dumb and an "idiot" and I can guarantee you my IQ is far greater than yours.

I am also educated.  Far more so than yourself.

I can tell by the way you write and attempt to articulate a legitimate point. 

I'd crack a book, read it, and keep the mouse in the closet with your Mark Sanchez blow up doll resides.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Once again bugboy Leon/PhatRex has devistated me with hois manly attack via the internet. I'm almost as intimidated as I was the time he threatened to ride his tricycle up to Boston and beat me up.

I'd answer him directly but since he constantly tells me I'm on ignore he wouldn't be able to read it.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets Safeties : Oh they blitz more, I see.  Are you saying that the Jets sometimes send more people?  Doesn't that leave a gap in coverage?  That means that the patsies secondary should be better, right.  You are fool. Try this on, dikwad.  The patsies passing game is not better than the Jets because TB throws more screen passes.  That is almost as stupid as what you said.  The point is to get to the QB any way you can before he completes a pass.  Keep making excuses, you freakin tool.

Listen to yourself. Your own fellow fans disagree with you.

How hard is it for your diseased, inbred brain to realize none of these stats matter on Monday?

You keep comparing apples and oranges in styles of play between each of the teams, and isolating passing yards for NE as the end all be all.

You're like the bible salesman on a college campus somewhere preaching the stats rhetoric so you feel better.  That's all you have, apparently. Pathetic, consdiering your team has not won a SB or an AFC title game in 40 years.

Keep studying the passing yards allowed.  Keep a copy handy for Monday night and into January.

Guess what?  We all see that TERRIBLE pass D down the middle.  We see it.
    The Jets SAFETIES CANNOT COVER.

Your own Jets fans here have seen it too, and agree with me.

NEXT

Sections
Shortcuts